Celebrities: Having Babies, Naming Babies

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Celebrities: Having Babies, Naming Babies

Post  biakbiak on Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:27 pm

Interesting that she is just confirming it now, US reported it in June.
biakbiak

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran on Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:56 pm

How far along is she though? She might have wanted to wait till she was out of the first trimester.
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Carrie Ann on Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:56 pm

Yay! I have such a love/hate thing for her, but I was really rooting for them to get pregnant the first time around and even though the way she parents Skyler makes me roll my eyes hard (that's the hate part), I actually think she seems like a good, loving mom. Plus, I also love/hate Roger and he really wanted a second, so I'm excited for their family.
Carrie Ann

Back to top Go down

Post  punkysdilemma on Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:27 pm

Gwen Stefani expecting #3
punkysdilemma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Rose on Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:02 pm

Ha, I saw a picture of her yesterday and thought, "She is SO knocked up again." Glad my pregnancy radar is still working.

Lily Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthedeuce on Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:49 pm

Awww, yay for Rachel/Roger and Gwen/Gavin, both wonderfully alliterative couples!

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  slmader on Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:15 am

Blunt, Krasinski expecting

slmader

Back to top Go down

Post  emrie on Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:17 pm

Wow!

1. Yay for them. They seem so great.
2. The article says the baby's due soon - if so, congrats on them for keeping it under wraps, so to speak.

emrie

Back to top Go down

Post  Arabella on Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:28 am

For a movie with a wretched underlying premise, The Parent Trap manages to be ridiculously charming in both iterations. If they made a new version with the twins trying to bring their two dads back together, I would totally watch it. But as a real-life custody arrangement, not so much, you know?

Arabella

Back to top Go down

Post  eco on Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:29 am

Oh, for chrissake. They're kids, not a pair of candlesticks that you can divide into "this one's mine, that one's yours." WTF. Although, I guess if they used their own sperm for each child, it is sort of a "mine and yours" situation. YAY modern reproductive technology!

eco

Back to top Go down

Post  biakbiak on Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:46 am

Between the arrests of one of them and the sex addiction/hiring prostitutes accusations about the other I just hope both are committed to being good parents, though obviously this doesn't make me think they are going to be. Given that they were seperated nearly halfway through the pregnancy after ten years and with clear issues, gay people can have babies to try to save their relationship as well!

I guess if they used their own sperm for each child, it is sort of a "mine and yours" situation. YAY modern reproductive technology!
This reminded me of David Burtka and Neil Patrick Harris' twins, they mentioned they don't know which child is related to them genetically and when they said it I sort of thought was ridiculous, just because looks should tell the story, but than every time I see pictures of them I think they look like both of their dads.
biakbiak

Back to top Go down

Post  oxymoron on Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:02 am

eco wrote:Oh, for chrissake. They're kids, not a pair of candlesticks that you can divide into "this one's mine, that one's yours." WTF. Although, I guess if they used their own sperm for each child, it is sort of a "mine and yours" situation. YAY modern reproductive technology!
This isn't so shocking to me. I know a family where, when the parents split, the father got custody of the son, and the mother got custody of the daughter.

It did make for awkward family get-togethers, but divorce frequently does that anyway.

oxymoron

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Rose on Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:37 am

oxymoron wrote:
eco wrote:Oh, for chrissake. They're kids, not a pair of candlesticks that you can divide into "this one's mine, that one's yours." WTF. Although, I guess if they used their own sperm for each child, it is sort of a "mine and yours" situation. YAY modern reproductive technology!
This isn't so shocking to me. I know a family where, when the parents split, the father got custody of the son, and the mother got custody of the daughter.

It did make for awkward family get-togethers, but divorce frequently does that anyway.
My mom and dad did that with me and my brother. We lived separately except for weekends, which were spent alternating between parents. Really not a great idea.

Lily Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenSix on Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:19 pm

NCIS: LA Daniela Ruah expecting first baby.

I know that the NCIS franchise gets a lot of stick online but I like it. Well I prefer the LA one more these days but that's neither here nor there. Whenever I hear about an actress on an action show getting pregnant, I get twitchy remembering the uproar when Jennifer Garner got pregnant when she was on Alias. Granted, she was the lead in the show and it probably upset all sorts of storylines, though I side eyed the producers severely when they admitted they'd been thinking about CGI-ing Garner's face onto another actress at one point. Then there's the Stargate fans who got mad that after ten years on the show, Amanda Tapping dared to get pregnant and miss some episodes. Anyway, I hope they manage to sideline Kensei Blye with a storyline that makes sense.

QueenSix

Back to top Go down

Post  Arabella on Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:40 pm

If any show knows how to deal with a changing cast it's something like a CSI/NCIS type of show. Plus, the fanbase is loyal and huge without attracting a ton of crazy, so its viewers will probably deal with a woman from the show being written out for a bit a lot better than fans of a sci-fi/adventure show.

Jeremy Renner's daughter looks like him.

Arabella

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthedeuce on Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:44 pm

Oh, she's a cutie, that one! I wanna pinch her cheeks!

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenSix on Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:52 pm

Arabella wrote:If any show knows how to deal with a changing cast it's something like a CSI/NCIS type of show. Plus, the fanbase is loyal and huge without attracting a ton of crazy, so its viewers will probably deal with a woman from the show being written out for a bit a lot better than fans of a sci-fi/adventure show.
That's a very good point. Thank you, Arabella, I feel better. Not that I care what some vitriolic fans think, but it can take the fun out of things sometimes.

QueenSix

Back to top Go down

Post  Binky on Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:46 pm

Mark-Paul Gosselaar's wife had a son Dekker Edward.

I didn't like it until I googled and discovered Dekker is a Dutch surname associated with roofing professions, and thus the Dutch version of names like Thatcher, Shingler...and Slater. Tada!

Zack Morris just named his kid after A.C. Slater, yo.
Binky

Back to top Go down

Post  Snarryfan on Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:52 pm

I love that Jeremy Renner's daughter has his resting face.

Snarryfan

Back to top Go down

Post  katesti on Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:09 am

Binky wrote:Mark-Paul Gosselaar's wife had a son Dekker Edward.

I didn't like it until I googled and discovered Dekker is a Dutch surname associated with roofing professions, and thus the Dutch version of names like Thatcher, Shingler...and Slater. Tada!

BOOM.

katesti

Back to top Go down

Post  MtOlivePickles on Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:33 am

Hee, nice.

MtOlivePickles

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyGayle on Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:06 am

Binky wrote:Mark-Paul Gosselaar's wife had a son Dekker Edward.

See, I heard "Dekker" and my first thought was the Decker Unit. Needless to say, yours is so much less embarrassing.

LadyGayle

Back to top Go down

Post  naughty zoot on Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:29 pm

So Mia Farrow and Woody Allen's son, Ronan, might actually be Frank Sinatra's son? You think this family's story can't be any more bizarre and then...
naughty zoot

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Rose on Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:39 pm

naughty zoot wrote:So Mia Farrow and Woody Allen's son, Ronan, might actually be Frank Sinatra's son? You think this family's story can't be any more bizarre and then...
...he does sort of resemble him in the article photo.

Lily Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  ActonBell on Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:16 pm

He looks so much like Mia I always assumed that Ronan got all of Mia's looks and none of Woody's, but now that the news about Sinatra is out I can definitely see a resemblance between the two of them. There's so much animosity between Ronan and Woody that maybe it would be a good thing for there not to be a biological connection there.
ActonBell

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top