Survivor

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Survivor - Page 2 Empty Re: Survivor

Post  VodouDoll on Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:06 pm

This video made me really dislike Coulton. Mike, who stole the axe from the women in ep 1, asks him to help everyone collect food and firewood. Coulton replies in the most obnoxious way possible that, no way, he's going swimming and has no intention of helping with anything. Then he interviews that there's no reason he should have to do things around camp because, "I'm a country club kid. I've never done a thing for myself in my life. I've always been taken care of, whether it be by my mom, my nanny, my boyfriend, whoever. These people are my bitches. I don't want to do anything." What an ass.

The video also reveals that all the men know about Coulton's idol, not just his alliance of five. It would've been nice to have that explained in the actual episode. Also, Mike looks kind of weirdly like Seth MacFarlane and now I won't be able to unsee it.

I'm glad they got rid of Nina. She had such a sour attitude.

VodouDoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Jamie on Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:41 pm

I love when people get sent home because they forgot how to count.
Jamie
Jamie

Back to top Go down

Post  punkysdilemma on Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:26 pm

I as well love it when a Chesty Swagger Alliance gets its comeuppance. Even though I seriously hate Coulton.
punkysdilemma
punkysdilemma

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddyCat on Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:56 pm

So far all of those men are just hateful. I want all of them off my screen immediately. That has never happened to me before. Maybe one or two can redeem themselves, but I'm not holding my breath.

MaddyCat

Back to top Go down

Post  punkysdilemma on Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:38 am

What the HELL was that?!

I don't know of anyone, except maybe NaOnka, who needs an epic bitchslapping as much as Colton does. What a little shit.
punkysdilemma
punkysdilemma

Back to top Go down

Post  Gallifrey Girl on Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:12 am

Coulton has become my most despised Survivor player. The eye rolling he does is killing me. I can't believe the men went along with that stupid plan to toss the traitor. And then vote out Bill? WTF? Why aren't they secretly blindsiding Coulton when he's not using his idol?

Gallifrey Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Shalamar on Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:43 am

This show, you guys. Sweet Fanciful Moses.

How Bill refrained from hurling himself at Colton during Tribal Council and throttling the little creep is beyond me.

I love how Colton is all "I don't judge people" while calling Bill "ghetto trash" and Lief a "munchkin" and an "Oompa Loompa".
Shalamar
Shalamar

Back to top Go down

Post  Tabby on Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:52 am

Why aren't they secretly blindsiding Coulton when he's not using his idol?
No kidding! They could have ganged up and gotten rid of the loathsome little troll. It's not like he's a strong competitor or does anything around the camp.

I've been amusing myself imagining Jeff's reaction when the production people out at camp told him what the men were planning to do.
Tabby
Tabby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica on Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:36 pm

WHY ARE THEY LETTING COLTON RUN THE SHOW? I am so confused. I mean, it's because they are all idiots. That tribe might be the dumbest tribe EVER. WHO GIVES UP IMMUNITY?

I really hate Colton. I really, really hate him. I just worry none of them are smart enough to blindside him now, when they need to.
Jessica
Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddyCat on Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:13 pm

Yeah, their utter stupidity frightens me. Colton is such a cocky jackhole that he is practically begging to be blind-sided. He would not see it coming; why they can't figure that out is beyond me.

Hateful human being. I don't even love to hate him, I just plain hate him.

MaddyCat

Back to top Go down

Post  Gallifrey Girl on Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:08 am

Seeing as how no-one even seems to be considering voting Colton out, I'm now down to hoping he's at least gone by jury time, as otherwise I'm going to have to look at that smug fucking face ALL SEASON. And I don't want that.

Gallifrey Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  punkysdilemma on Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:03 am

He really is an enormous smirking tool. Yick.

Apropos of nothing, I can't figure out what kind of woman would actually look good in Alicia's bikini, because it is doing bad, bad things to her boobs. I can't not look at it.
punkysdilemma
punkysdilemma

Back to top Go down

Post  Shalamar on Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:49 am

I had some chuckles at Colton's expense for this episode.

Colton: We're voting for Monica. Got that?
Tarzan: Remind me who she is again?
Colton: Pink bikini. *interview* My God, it's like talking to your grandfather with Alzheimer's.

*Tribal Council*

Colton: *mouthing* You remember what you're supposed to do?
Tarzan: *clueless look*
Colton: *facepalm*

That, plus Tarzan's vocabulary and Jeff's "Are you GETTING this?" look at the camera just got me giggling.
Shalamar
Shalamar

Back to top Go down

Post  Gallifrey Girl on Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:18 am

Halle-fucking-lujah!!

Buh-bye Colton! May you never be invited back for an All-star or Heroes vs Villians season*.

*Yeah right. He'll probably be on next season..

Gallifrey Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Jamie on Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:35 am

I would have LOVED if they had made the tribe vote someone out right then. I wonder if that was the original plan? Even though I am thrilled he's gone, I'd have enjoyed watching him have to deal with that twist.
Jamie
Jamie

Back to top Go down

Post  punkysdilemma on Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:23 pm

It was quite satisfying watching that smirking fuck get hit with appendectic justice. Now I just hate Alicia!

I also was hoping for an immediate boot just to watch them all scramble. 12 is pretty big for a merge, right?
punkysdilemma
punkysdilemma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica on Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:00 pm

Totally -- don't they usually do it at 10?

I totally appreciated Colton's appendix doing to him what I wanted to do to him -- lay him low. But I am sort of sad we never got to see him voted out. That being said, I might hate Alicia more than I hated him. She is THE WORST.
Jessica
Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post  Gallifrey Girl on Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:06 pm

Yes, Alicia is my new most hated. I just don't get the need to be mean to people like she and Colton were being to Christine. It didn't seem to be a strategy, but merely their personalities.

Kat's appendix panic faces were hilarious.

Gallifrey Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  KaveDweller on Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:07 pm

They've been merging at 12 for a while now. With a final three, the jury usually starts with #12, so if they haven't merged, people on the jury may have to vote for someone who they never interacted with.

It would have been great if they'd all had to vote someone out.

KaveDweller

Back to top Go down

Post  biakbiak on Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:47 pm

Rupert running for Governor of Indiana.
biakbiak
biakbiak

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa on Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:06 pm

I'm just catching up on all my DVR'd eps, and wow, whenever I start doubting the existence of God, I may have to watch the episode of Colton being medically evacuated. The karma slap would be somewhat fitting just based on how cruel he was to Christina, but that it also came RIGHT after he told her she might as well jump in the fire and get medi-vac'd out of the game? Damn. Don't tempt fate like that.

All that said, I wouldn't be opposed to him coming back for All-Stars, because I think with people who could PLAY, it could be highly entertaining to watch him scramble and snivel.

It is funny though...how I actually felt bad for him at the start when the girls' tribe told him he couldn't hang out at their camp. Now you have to realize what a bullet they dodged by not letting him worm his way in and get all the info needed to turn on them.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Mulva on Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:41 am

Yes, Colton's demise was most satisfying. I'd love to see him up against Russell, Johnny Fairplay and Coach.

Mulva

Back to top Go down

Post  dionneshea on Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:07 pm

With every episode, I feel an increasing need to see Kim and Chelsea run around the island singing, "Who run the world? Girls." That being said, I'm really hoping for Kat, Christina and Sabrina to get their shit together and vote out Kim before this all goes to hell.
dionneshea
dionneshea

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddyCat on Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:22 pm

Oh, I hope not! I cannot stand Kat--or Alicia, that hateful woman--and can only see her trying to pull of the wrong "big move" or the "big move" way too late to serve a real purpose.

I like people that play the game hard, and that's Kim for me. She's getting a bit too cocky here at the end, though, which could spell her doom. But she played Troyzan and model-guy brilliantly. I've been impressed with how she's held the women's alliance together, too, which, in past seasons, has been difficult if not outright impossible. I'm interested to see if she can pull this off.

MaddyCat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jamie on Thu May 03, 2012 1:29 pm

Now THAT was a good Survivor episode. I love this season so much. I hope this means redemption island is never ever coming back. I don't mind returning cast mates so much, but I've really enjoyed this all new cast. A Kim win seems pretty obvious at this point, but it's still interesting and suspenseful to see how she gets there.
Jamie
Jamie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next