Survivor

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Survivor

Post  naughty zoot on Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:55 am

Last night was the first episode I've watched in weeks. What has Penner done that put him in such jeopardy prior to winning individual immunity? Or is it just that he's a threat?
naughty zoot

Back to top Go down

Post  Gallifrey Girl on Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:52 pm

There was a thing led by Jeff to get rid of returning players.

Was glad Jeff was gone after his "I've made $60 million blah blah blah" speech during the credits.

Lisa surprised me with her maneuvering. But man, everbody blabs everything to everyone else! I laughed when Lisa said it was more like plan E or F!

Gallifrey Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  slmader on Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:42 am

Shalamar wrote:Whatever keeps Jonathan safe for another week is fine with me. Damn, he's gorgeous.

Seriously, he's my Survivor boyfriend. Could those eyes be any bluer?

I was rooting for Lisa but she is dead to me now for voting for Penner. How the hell can she continue to let Abi walk all over her and still remain loyal? I don't get it. Maybe Skupin can talk her into flipping.

slmader

Back to top Go down

Post  naughty zoot on Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:22 pm

You want a real Penner treat? If you haven't already, check him out in The Naked Truth, the late 90s sitcom he did with Tea Leoni. Such a pretty boy.
naughty zoot

Back to top Go down

Post  punkysdilemma on Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:48 am

OK, I feel very slightly sorry for Abi. But I also feel like she is an extremely grating, un-self-aware individual. Poor Denise trying to communicate with her at Tribal Council...

I like the seasons where they don't just drag along some dead weight to the end to get easy votes, so I hope Denise's thoughts rang true with everyone else.
punkysdilemma

Back to top Go down

Post  punkysdilemma on Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:14 pm

Yay Denise! I'm really happy for her. Going to every single Tribal Council and winning the game -- awesome.

I accidentally read a spoiler on Reality Blurred that
Spoiler:
Malcolm may be one of the Favorites next season
so I wasn't surprised that he went home in the final TC. But some of the folks I was watching with thought Skupin might pull more votes than he did. (Since they only showed RC voting for Lisa, and Carter voting for, uh, Skoopin, does that mean even *Abi* voted for Denise?)

Not sure what Penner's goal was in outing Lisa...perhaps just to get more time on camera. I did wonder if he was going to do that but I didn't think he would be so dramatic about it. Shades of the Sue Hawk rat vs. snake speech.
punkysdilemma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jamie on Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:18 pm

punkysdilemma wrote:Not sure what Penner's goal was in outing Lisa...perhaps just to get more time on camera. I did wonder if he was going to do that but I didn't think he would be so dramatic about it. Shades of the Sue Hawk rat vs. snake speech.

Yeah, that was weird. I'm starting to see why people on the show (Candice, Cirie) never want to work with him. He called Denise a bitch and ... I don't know what that was with Lisa. Tried to ruin her chances at winning? Tried to humiliate her? It was gross. I hope he doesn't ever come back.
Jamie

Back to top Go down

Post  punkysdilemma on Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:44 pm

Next cast announced
Ugh. Captain Red Underpants *and* Jackass Brandon. Sigh.
punkysdilemma

Back to top Go down

Post  Tabby on Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:44 pm

I really hate this returning-player crap.
Tabby

Back to top Go down

Post  mayram on Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:04 pm

I didn't watch a couple of those seasons so there are some people I don't recognize but the ones I do...ugh. Corrine back again? I was really hoping she'd never get any of the recognition she so clearly wanted for being such an unrepentant bitch, calling her back gives her more attention than she deserves. And Phillip...no thanks.

I didn't really care that much for Malcolm from this last season so not real thrilled to see him back again. I didn't hate him, but I really didn't like him either.

I always kinda like the returning player thing only because I am super lazy and the fewer names/faces I need to learn, the better. But this list is uninspiring to me.

mayram

Back to top Go down

Post  Wildog27 on Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:39 pm

Yep, looks like I'm skipping this season.

Wildog27

Back to top Go down

Post  dionneshea on Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:20 am

I am watching this season almost entirely because I find Malcolm very pretty. It's the eyes. However, I'm not what you'd call a regular watcher of Survivor. I go on spurts, but I entirely missed everyone's season's except for his and poor dumb Erik's. So, I have a question: what is Phillip's deal? Is he legit crazy, or just putting on an act? Or does he just have the biggest ego in the history of man? I really don't get what's going on there.

I'm not crazy about any of the fans yet. I'm finding them all kind of annoying.
dionneshea

Back to top Go down

Post  punkysdilemma on Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:45 am

Philip might be putting on an act but it is still a supremely annoying act. He was wearing an awful pair of pink underpants on his original season too, but this new pair is somehow even worse.

For tonight's episode, I gotta say hidden immunity hijinks make me giggle. But I would enjoy this show a lot more if they would get rid of Philip and then crazy Brandon.
punkysdilemma

Back to top Go down

Post  punkysdilemma on Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:28 pm

What a horrible little shit Brandon is. I don't even think that was "good television," it was just uncomfortable to watch. I hope they ban his ass from the finale but that's too much to hope for.
punkysdilemma

Back to top Go down

Post  Wildog27 on Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:37 pm

I haven't watched a single episode this season and he was the reason. I'm not going back because I'm making a statement to myself that I won't be a voyeur to that kind of that kind of behavior or support a season that does it. Who ever their psychological screener is either needs to be fired, or they need to quit because Burnett and Probst obviously ignored their warnings about Hantz.

Wildog27

Back to top Go down

Post  Shalamar on Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:21 am

Oh my God, you guys, that was one of the best episodes I've ever seen. I adore Cochrane. His delight at winning the immunity challenge was so sweet - when Jeff put the necklace around his neck, you could just see this oh-my-God-this-is-really-happening-my-dream-is-coming-true look on his face. LOVED it.
Shalamar

Back to top Go down

Post  punkysdilemma on Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:02 pm

Corinne's blithe statement of "I've never been involved in a blindside before" was perfect editing karma justice. It's sad her exit comes at the expense of her alliance maybe getting rid of Philip for us someday, but she was also on our last nerve with her "I love playing with a gay" comments. So good riddance.

Who knew Cochran was so good at swallowing revolting things? That was hilarious.
punkysdilemma

Back to top Go down

Post  Gallifrey Girl on Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:19 pm

I was so torn on this one. On the one hand, Corinne's "the gays" talk was working my last nerve, so I was happy to see her gone, but that meant that Philip would last longer which is...ugh. But it was good, cos I like Cochrane and want him to go further, but it was bad because I like Malcolm and Reynold, and they're now on the minority side. And Erik/Sherri/Dawn/Brenda/Andrea just seem such a boring group if they go to the end.

Gallifrey Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Gallifrey Girl on Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:27 pm

That tribal council was one of the best ever. Loved it!

Gallifrey Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  punkysdilemma on Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:57 pm

Thank the gods of reality television for that one. That was fantastic. Malcolm and Eddie and Reynold's shit-eating grins at tribal were hilarious.

Why did Erik vote Phillip? Not that I'm complaining.
punkysdilemma

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddyCat on Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:03 pm

Loooved that Tribal. It's always awesome when the tide turns, but watching the smug 7 suddenly look like they were going to vomit was great. And I don't even like Eddie or Reynold, just Malcolm. I don't know how they are going to manage next week, but this was pretty sweet nonetheless.

Erik had said at the Reward that he was ready for Phillip to go, so I think he jumped on this chance when it presented itself. Maybe the only move Erik makes all season, frankly.

MaddyCat

Back to top Go down

Post  punkysdilemma on Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:15 pm

Lego recap of previous week's episode

Cochran = Harry Potter with Ron's hair = awesome.
punkysdilemma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jamie on Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:26 pm

Omg.. "Hold up, bro." This is my new favorite website.
Jamie

Back to top Go down

Post  Gallifrey Girl on Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:40 pm

That site is hilarious!

Bye-bye Malcolm! You were both my eye-candy and the person I liked best.

I can't believe that Eddie or Reynold didn't spend their $500 on the immunity challenge help. D'uh!

Gallifrey Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowlass on Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:46 pm

Yeah, Malcolm was some sweet eye candy. But his ouster was worth it just for the look of astonishment on Reynold's face when he realized they hadn't actually converted any of the favorites. Seriously, I need a GIF of that.

Shadowlass

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top