Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebrity Feuds

+100
Decca
Snarryfan
eventide82
UmaOprah
jennlynnster
dionneshea
Gilraen
puddingcup
Raksha
Grainne Mhaol
year of the cat
Paris, Texas
ulkis
themis
Muggsy
Jordan Baker
Evil Evelyn
Melk
chick binewski
lisa
Tabby
SarahJanet
Skyblade
Raised by wolves
sobe
mayram
Coneycat
Genevieve
mandalaya
Algae
Morning Angel
rat kitten
ariadne
Corvus
maxell131313
big chicken
Pop'n'Fresh
inversed
laddical
Cutebutpsycho
blooey
punzy
laurelin_kit
Lily Rose
Instant Monkeys
Matinee
grayel
Never Enough
The Glen
Jessica
Cynara
Kiran
dinahmoe
jstilwe
curryalley
emrie
Jude
Arabella
Francie Nolan
slmader
Shadowlass
killershrew
PrincessCleo
sagitare
Swarley
xyzzy
Carrie Ann
salamandersam
GoodbyeWithWords
mrinsouciance
TiffanyNichelle
swsa
whatthedeuce
QueenSix
Binky
rivki8699
Heather
Red Wolf
biakbiak
tothemax
Crowbridge
Miss Moneypenny
mokey75
Gallifrey Girl
Putli Bai
katesti
choubetcha
dreago
particle_person
Poubelle
ActonBell
queenofdenile
naughty zoot
Wildog27
oxymoron
bookworm
blixie
Eris Rising
punkysdilemma
The Dude
104 posters

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

Celebrity Feuds - Page 2 Empty Re: Celebrity Feuds

Post  Putli Bai Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:42 pm

D'oh!!! I knew Adam was a right winger - I missed which Baldwin was having the slap fight with Will Weaton. Thanks.

PS: Still don't like Alec.
Putli Bai
Putli Bai

Back to top Go down

Post  mokey75 Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:07 pm

This just in: Courtney Love still crazy, still hates Dave Grohl. "Dave Grohl tried to sleep with Frances Bean!"
Stay crazy, Courtney.
mokey75
mokey75

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Moneypenny Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:51 pm

mokey75 wrote:This just in: Courtney Love still crazy, still hates Dave Grohl. "Dave Grohl tried to sleep with Frances Bean!"
Stay crazy, Courtney.

I had a dream the other night that those two had buried the hatchet and Hole was going on tour with the Foo Fighters. In the dream I said, "This is a sign of the apocalypse, isn't it?"

Anyway. Courtney seems to have completely lost the plot since Frances cut her off. She used to have her moments of batty lucidity, but those seem to have disappeared.
Miss Moneypenny
Miss Moneypenny

http://daisyrazor.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ActonBell Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:04 pm

I can't imagine my mother talking about me in that way. Poor Frances.
ActonBell
ActonBell

Back to top Go down

Post  Crowbridge Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:18 pm

I love how she keeps saying it's okay if that's what Frances wants, but Grohl is a sick pervert. Like, she's trying to come off as the cool, I'm-not-gonna-pry parent in an attempt to get Frances on her side, or something. The whole thing is just a sick, sad mess. I don't know if she will EVER pull herself out of her addictions.

Crowbridge

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:18 pm

It's a proud moment in a parent's life when the only way they get information about their child is third hand from an employee of her car service. Clearly ROCK SOLID information, except for maybe it's a rouminar!

blixie
Mod Squad

https://thesnarkening.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tothemax Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:27 pm

I keep laughing at each tweet, then feeling bad for Frances because she has to deal with her mother's psychosis, and then laughing at the next tweet. Damn, Courtney.

tothemax

Back to top Go down

Post  biakbiak Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:51 pm

I feel bad for the poor German student who is probably getting bombarded with hostile tweets from five Hole fans.
biakbiak
biakbiak

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Moneypenny Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:07 pm

Frances responds, refers to Courtney as "my biological mother." Yup, that relationship is never recovering.
Miss Moneypenny
Miss Moneypenny

Back to top Go down

Post  biakbiak Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:32 pm

Not to mention that Frances sent the message through Dave Grohl's publicist! Who I hope Dave hired simply because his name is Steve Martin.
biakbiak
biakbiak

Back to top Go down

Post  Crowbridge Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:16 pm

I think she is going to die.

I don't like saying that, but that's what I think will happen.

Crowbridge

Back to top Go down

Post  Red Wolf Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:29 pm

Tacked on to this article, Dave denies it too.

Red Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:36 pm

Well, he was certainly never going to admit to it, even if true -- he's married, and it's gross. So I can't think of that as terribly reliable. But I do choose to believe Frances Bean. I just... need to believe her.

Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Eris Rising Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:05 pm

Courtney apologized to Frances. No word on whether or not she's bothered apologizing to Grohl for the libel.
Eris Rising
Eris Rising

Back to top Go down

Post  choubetcha Mon May 14, 2012 3:55 pm

I debated whether this should go here or in the Happy Endings thread, since I don't think it's a serious feud, but Playboy security stops men of Happy Endings from trying to beat up Chris Evans seems like it has broad appeal!

choubetcha

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Moneypenny Mon May 14, 2012 4:11 pm

choubetcha wrote:I debated whether this should go here or in the Happy Endings thread, since I don't think it's a serious feud, but Playboy security stops men of Happy Endings from trying to beat up Chris Evans seems like it has broad appeal!

...All I got out of that is that the kid from FlashForward is a grown up now. I feel old.
Miss Moneypenny
Miss Moneypenny

Back to top Go down

Post  biakbiak Mon May 14, 2012 4:28 pm

..All I got out of that is that the kid from FlashForward is a grown up now. I feel old.

They are actually referring to FlashFoward the short-lived ABC show with Joseph Fiennes and John Cho. But Ben Foster, the kid from Flash Forward is only two years younger than Zachary Knighton.
biakbiak
biakbiak

Back to top Go down

Post  rivki8699 Mon May 14, 2012 5:03 pm

Ok, that is just hilarious.

Chris Evans was there, and he recognized Zach, and he was like, ‘Dude I love you, you’re a great actor, but that show you’re on is bullshit.’ I don’t even think he was talking about Happy Endings, I think he was talking about FlashForward, but I was a little under the influence, and so I got up in Chris Evans’s face like an idiot—because he would have destroyed me, he would have ripped my arms off—and I was like, ‘Whoa, not cool, Captain America.’ And then Damon backed me up, and I was like, ‘We’re going to kick the shit out of you, Chris Evans.’ And then security broke us up. So there you go.”

I just love the fact that Chris Evans will now be Captain America for the rest of his life, and so will always be called out for being an asshole. Although, I must say, this sounds more like him being inartful and likely drunk, rather than just being a dick.
rivki8699
rivki8699

Back to top Go down

Post  bookworm Mon May 14, 2012 5:11 pm

Yeah, I don't think he was being a dick, just being honest. He's publicly said that he's only proud of 3 out of the nearly 20 movies that he's been in, I think, and honestly talks about his career fails. And as one of the 10 people who watched FlashForward from beginning to end I have to agree with him!
bookworm
bookworm

Back to top Go down

Post  biakbiak Mon May 14, 2012 5:16 pm

I don't know just because you openly talk about your own failures, it doesn't make it less of a dick move to go up to a stranger and unsolicited call their show or movie or whatever they do bullshit.
biakbiak
biakbiak

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Moneypenny Mon May 14, 2012 5:19 pm

biakbiak wrote:
..All I got out of that is that the kid from FlashForward is a grown up now. I feel old.

They are actually referring to FlashFoward the short-lived ABC show with Joseph Fiennes and John Cho. But Ben Foster, the kid from Flash Forward is only two years younger than Zachary Knighton.

Ooooh. I was wondering why Captain America was insulting a short-lived, mid-90s Disney show. I didn't even remember the existence of the other one.

And Chris Evans has no brain-mouth filter, so I imagine he inadvertently says dumb shit pretty much constantly. Being gigantic is probably the only thing saving him from an asskicking.

Miss Moneypenny
Miss Moneypenny

Back to top Go down

Post  Binky Mon May 14, 2012 6:10 pm

That is hysterical. And though I bet ALL involved were wasted, I look forward to Chris Evans explaining whether or not he could take the male cast half of Happy Endings.
Binky
Binky

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenSix Mon May 14, 2012 6:46 pm

Miss Moneypenny wrote:
biakbiak wrote:

Ooooh. I was wondering why Captain America was insulting a short-lived, mid-90s Disney show. I didn't even remember the existence of the other one.

And Chris Evans has no brain-mouth filter, so I imagine he inadvertently says dumb shit pretty much constantly. Being gigantic is probably the only thing saving him from an asskicking.

Also, if there was drink involved, he was probably worse than usual with the saying dumb shit. I don't drink so whenever I'm out with people who drink a little bit more than they probably should, I get to hear all the dumb shit they find themselves saying. (But don't worry, I'm not the kind of friend who goes up and tells people about it the next day unless they were really really dumb and/or major assholes).

QueenSix

Back to top Go down

Post  Binky Tue May 15, 2012 12:15 am

But from now on, Chris Evans can't say drunk stupid shit without someone screaming "Fuck you, Captain America!" Well, at least he has his millions to comfort him.
Binky
Binky

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthedeuce Tue May 15, 2012 1:43 am

Chris, I love you, but please shut up, dude. I don't like the idea of you beefing with the Happy Endings guys because they're awesome just like you. Go be drunk and awesome together instead!

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next