American Horror Story

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: American Horror Story

Post  salamandersam on Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:31 am

I'm loving this season so far, it's my favorite since Season 1. I had trouble watching the opening scene this week, though, and my boss told me he turned it off after that. (Where I work we have Walking Dead and American Horror Story discussions on Mondays and Thursdays). I didn't see the thing with Denis O'Hare coming at all, maybe because I am dumb and completely shut my brain off when I watch it.

salamandersam

Back to top Go down

Post  Raksha on Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:27 pm

I'm really enjoying the over-the-top absurdity of this season. I'm also loving Price Peterson's photorecaps. His undisguised joy at this show's ridiculousness is delightful all on its own.
Raksha

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Rose on Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:18 pm

American Horror Story: Freak Show for next season. I...have reservations. Pretty severe ones, especially after the absolute fucking mess that last season turned into.

Lily Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Corvus on Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:51 pm

American Horror Story: Freak Show - Because The First Three Were So Ozzie and Harriet
Corvus

Back to top Go down

No Rabe?

Post  Dystopianne on Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:49 pm

I've heard rumors that Lily Rabe won't be in Freak Show. I love all the unbelievably good actors on AHS, but I'm blown away every time Lily Rabe is on screen. I'm still looking forward to Freak Show, though. Also, this is my first post and I hope I haven't done anything wrong. It can happen!

Dystopianne

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Rose on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:19 pm

You did fine!

I heard Michael Chiklis was cast as Evan Peters dad. I could get behind that.

Lily Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  caltrask55 on Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:55 am

I am super excited about Chiklis. After his amazing performance on The Shield I have been following his career pretty closely and I think he is a great actor. Plus for such a gruff looking dude he comes off as downright lovable in interviews. I am really looking forward to seeing him tackle the (hopefully) creepy.

caltrask55

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Rose on Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:08 pm

I really like him too and I hope that working with him gives poor Evan Peters more to do than grunt and be a sex zombie.

Last edited by Lily Rose on Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lily Rose

Back to top Go down

Thanks Lily Rose!

Post  Dystopianne on Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:47 pm

I agree with you totally on Coven. AHS Asylum is my favorite. I would actually get a wee bit frightened before every episode of Asylum. It was the perfect blend of every nightmare you could imagine. And the acting...wow! Maybe it isn't fair to compare Coven to that masterpiece of true horror. Maybe Murphy meant Coven to be more of a clothing show piece ( I have no idea what that means,ha! ) and somewhere along the line they forgot about the actual "writing" of the story.

I can't imagine what we are going to get with Freak Show. Well, except for Jessica Lange with a Marlene Dietrich accent. YAY! Can't wait.

Dystopianne

Back to top Go down

Post  caltrask55 on Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:15 pm

Asylum is my favorite too. I enjoyed Murder House but Asylum had me on the edge of my seat. And you are so right about the acting. The entire cast just blew me away!

I was sooooo disappointed in Coven. They had such an amazing cast and the whole season just felt so disjointed.

caltrask55

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top