Video Games

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Video Games

Post  laddical on Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:51 pm

The BioShock games are pretty much FPS-Lite. They're challenging for people with no FPS experience, but people who do multiplayer in Call of Duty or the like think it's a walk in the park.

Infinite was even moreso - I hated parts of the first two BioShock games because of my lack of skill, but I had almost no trouble with Infinite.
laddical

Back to top Go down

Post  Instant Monkeys on Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:57 pm

Thanks, laddical -- that was exactly what I needed to know! I'm quite sure they'd be plenty challenging for me. The Call of Duty-type stuff is what I'm picturing when thinking of something I'd be totally not equipped to handle (and uninterested in), so that's good.

It turned out that the super on-sale one has system requirements beyond what I have (I guess I should install Maverick or whatever it is), so I let it go by for now, but I will pick it up at some point, I think.
Instant Monkeys

Back to top Go down

Post  punzy on Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:04 pm

Anyone else playing Dragon age: Inquisition? It is huge, so so huge. And has great characters and story. I haven't tried the multiplayer yet, but I have heard good things.

punzy

Back to top Go down

Post  Red Wolf on Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:28 am

Good old KOTOR 2, huh? Some people have their Assassin's Creeds, some have those other buggy games released in the last year. For me it's KOTOR 2. I bought it when it appeared on GOG last week, and it turns out that one of those unofficial patches is due any day now. So I thought I'd hold off on actually playing it just yet, though I'm checking the site at least once a day. Except I finally cracked and just thought I'd try it without the patch. I made it maybe one minute of actual gameplay before it froze on me. The patch had better come soon. I'm playing through KOTOR 1, but I prefer 2 in almost every way. Stability is one of those areas, obviously.

Soon, soon...

Red Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Rose on Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:19 am

punzy wrote:Anyone else playing Dragon age: Inquisition? It is huge, so so huge. And has great characters and story. I haven't tried the multiplayer yet, but I have heard good things.
I haven't started Inquisition yet, but I've spent all of December and January playing Origins and DA2. I...fell in a Dragon Age hole. Don't send help.

Lily Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Red Wolf on Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:16 pm

The patch is out! Naturally it arrives the one day this week where I'm busy, but I'm free this evening.

Red Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Red Wolf on Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:49 am

Has anyone played Borderlands 2? I'm at the part where I've just got back to Sanctuary after it took flight. When do I get to unlock that fourth weapon slot? Or do I need to do a side quest?

Red Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  punzy on Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:37 pm

It should happen soon if you keep playing the story missions.

punzy

Back to top Go down

Post  Red Wolf on Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:12 pm

Yep, it did. I'd already done the quest, I just hadn't turned it in yet. :)

Red Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Red Wolf on Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:56 pm

Has anyone played Divinity: Original Sin? I'm curious about the control scheme. I'm left-handed, and I can play some games with the mouse on the left. Diablo and similar games, the X-Comesque Hard West, Solitaire. Can I keep the mouse on the left, or do I need to move it over like FPS games and similar?

Red Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top