Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Are You Watching

+112
Corvus
vwlphb
darthtall
Grainne Mhaol
pinguerin
MichiSichi
jstilwe
bookworm
Coneycat
BrightEyes
Heather
Evil Lincoln
Tabby
sunni94
chick binewski
jensa
ulkis
laurelin_kit
salamandersam
Jude
Case
mandalaya
Gilraen
Pumpkin Cake
big chicken
violetq
Dachelle
Shadowlass
Algae
jennlynnster
Matinee
Never Enough
bosoxgirl
VodouDoll
ActonBell
Kiran
punkysdilemma
Agent Sculder
Arabella
MaddyCat
The Glen
Morning Angel
naughty zoot
Fiammetta
dionneshea
slowmotion
xyzzy
mayram
Wildog27
Jamie
Menshevixen
bbridges
laddical
puddingcup
Putli Bai
CherryFlame
Miss Moneypenny
Escape
Jessica
blixie
The Dude
Cynara
nikita
Gillian
Red Wolf
gannetguts
chibimanda
GoodbyeWithWords
Wilhelmina
punzy
Bad Username
dreago
tothemax
QueenSix
RiverThames
jcpdiesel21
Luthien
marooned
biakbiak
mrinsouciance
sen3
sagitare
Raised by wolves
Swarley
whatthedeuce
Gallifrey Girl
Poubelle
epudom
maxell131313
truecrystal
Francie Nolan
Raksha
Carrie Ann
Instant Monkeys
Genevieve
rivki8699
Eris Rising
mokey75
Lindsay Weir
mialoubug
caltrask55
queenofdenile
emrie
eventide82
snorf
katesti
Binky
Unlucky Bear
choubetcha
TiffanyNichelle
inversed
jaraga
116 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

What Are You Watching - Page 22 Empty Re: What Are You Watching

Post  chick binewski Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Oh yes, the abs are still quite something.
chick binewski
chick binewski

Back to top Go down

Post  sagitare Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:37 pm

Instant Monkeys wrote:Archie Panjabi just showed up! I never watched The Good Wife but I have liked her since Bend It Like Beckham and East Is East.
I just started watching The Good Wife (which is a terrific show) and she is *awesome* in it. My favourite character for sure.
sagitare
sagitare

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthedeuce Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:50 pm

The Good Wife is about as immaculate as a show cn get. Well up until the first half of S4.

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  mialoubug Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:36 pm

Instant Monkeys wrote:First two episodes of Gillian Anderson's BBC thing, The Fall. The whole thing (it's only five episodes) is up on Netflix. I like it so far. It's procedural murdery stuff but you already know Jamie Dornan's the killer and there's a lot of tension that comes from that. Archie Panjabi just showed up! I never watched The Good Wife but I have liked her since Bend It Like Beckham and East Is East. And there is PLENTY of Jamie Dornan hawtness, even though for some of it he's murdering people, so that's a bit of a downer. And there was some other hot dude too who has some awkward sex with Gillian but I didn't catch his name. Good times though.

Particularly just having read the Tana French book I'm in the mood for a nice Police Drama of the British Isles. It's kind of slow and moody and that's my kind of thing.

Just started watching it. I like it so far.
mialoubug
mialoubug

Back to top Go down

Post  RiverThames Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:27 am

whatthedeuce wrote:The Good Wife is about as immaculate as a show cn get. Well up until the first half of S4.

My wife and I watched the first six episodes via Netflix disc and LOVED IT. We were so hungry for more we then watched whatever we could stream online, which was late Season 3. The major quality shift between the two was very noticeable*, and more or less killed our interest in going back to Season 1.

---

*- Going straight from one to the other, the first episodes were really top-notch drama. The S3 stuff felt like David E. Kelley: sort of potboiler serious combine with Wacky Case-of-the-Week stuff.
RiverThames
RiverThames

http://www.mrmaresca.com

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthedeuce Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:44 am

One of the things I love most about The Good Wife is that the romantic stuff doesn't chew up everything else like it does in most dramas. It's not just Alicia and Will mooning over each other and the main plot basically just revolving around the romantic angst, which is what made me so tired of Grey's Anatomy by its sexond season. It's good drama and not soap opera stuff, I suppose is the difference for me. I love pretty much all the TGW characters and love to see them all interacting, whether they're being chummy or and butting heads. I haven't seen the second half of S4, but I'm so glad they've moved beyond Kalinda's ex. That crap was so annoying!

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  Unlucky Bear Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:20 am

Apparently Fatal Attractions is on Netflix Instant now. I'm SO disappointed that this happens the week I'm on vacation and in a cabin with no Roku box.
Unlucky Bear
Unlucky Bear
Official Succubus

Back to top Go down

Post  sen3 Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:48 am

The Good Wife has THE best recurring cast. I can only wonder at how they accommodate all those competing schedules to make it work.

Can't believe there is only one more ep left of The Borgias. Too bad they always put the show up against GoT. I'm so sad we won't get to see another final season to wrap things up. I was looking forward to the possibility of the Adventures of Cesare Borgia and Leonardo da Vinci. Plus more hotwrong Cesare and Lucretzia.

What am I going to do without being able to see this Cesare Borgia? The Hair-cape, the amazing pants, and smoldering intensity? I've really been taking him for granted. And Micheletto! He just broke me these last few eps with all the feels.

sen3

Back to top Go down

Post  Instant Monkeys Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:00 am

I dove into Orphan Black tonight! I'm three episodes in. GOOD FUN. I think because we started with British accents and the word BBC I was assuming it was a British show, and then it got real Canadian and then I realized it was the thing you guys were talking about that was "The City" and was really Toronto, hee. It's so Toronto that I expect to see 12 HGTV crews around every corner. I did think it was meant to be New York at first because in like the first scene there was a train announcement of a train headed for New York City. But I guess a train to NYC could come from anywhere, so I guess we're not supposed to be IN NYC. That lead actress is something; that's a lot of characters to make distinct. I also like how her British accent seeps into her American(?) accent when she's being Sarah-as-Beth, even though I presume she doesn't really have a British accent because she's Canadian in real life. Also I'm so glad we finally found out for sure that they were clones and now it's time for clone hijinks instead of "oh no some guy is shooting at me WHYYYYYYY" which was starting to get old. CLONES, LET'S DO THIS. I LOVED Anna to the Infinite Power back in the day and this obviously is a similar theme.

Still watching The Wire -- just started Season 4, and so far, it's been the easiest for me to get into so far. I've loved all the seasons but for all except this one it's taken me a while to get oriented. Not with Season 4. I can't believe there's only one more season after this. Also, I said this on Facebook but CARCETTI IS LITTLEFINGER. I was BLOWN AWAY when I figured that out (which I had to do by IMDB-ing him because I KNEW I knew him but couldn't figure it out because in GoT he has a mustache. Such is my facial recognition ability). Also this season Reg E. Cathey has arrived, and people from Square One should be in everything.
Instant Monkeys
Instant Monkeys

Back to top Go down

Post  queenofdenile Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:15 am

Season 4 is totally my favorite season. Those middle school kids own my heart.
queenofdenile
queenofdenile

Back to top Go down

Post  Binky Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:39 pm

queenofdenile wrote:Season 4 is totally my favorite season. Those middle school kids own my heart.

Agreed. Season 4 is my favorite. Those kids! After watching them, I have a whole new standard for child actors.
Binky
Binky

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:37 am

This show, Da Vinci's Inquest is fascinating. Granted, only watched 1 episode but really enjoyed it. I have not paid too much attention to the next one that's airing but I am enjoying this lazy Sunday morning programming.

Back to top Go down

Post  TiffanyNichelle Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:41 pm

So I got sucked into the ABC Family show Twisted and now I'm shipping Danny/Lacey. I hope they tell us who really killed Danny's aunt because I don't think he did it.
TiffanyNichelle
TiffanyNichelle

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthedeuce Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:45 pm

Ever since I first saw the ad for that show, I've shipped Danny and Lacey. I haven't even seen it yet, but that show looks cheesy good!

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  TiffanyNichelle Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:56 pm

Sometimes it seems like it wants to be really serious and then there's a scene where the principal asks if he could brush Danny's mom's hair and it's so weird.
TiffanyNichelle
TiffanyNichelle

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthedeuce Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:00 pm

I...what?! Brush her hair? Are they exes or does the principal think Danny's mom is a Barbie doll?

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  TiffanyNichelle Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:18 pm

That scene kind of hinted at the fact that they were sleeping together (probably how she got him to let Danny to come to the school). But she doesn't let him, lol. She's like stop asking, I told you that was weird. But it's such a random scene.
TiffanyNichelle
TiffanyNichelle

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthedeuce Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:22 pm

That is kinda hilarious. Now I really wanna watch that show!

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  sunni94 Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:48 am

When my parents were here I got addicted to Longmire and I kind of dig it.  It's sort of a western mystery of the week with Starbuck as a deputy, a grumpy Sheriff, and a hot ass deputy that can fill out a pair of Wranglers.  Oh and it also has Lou Diamond Phillips.  Now I know why I love this show even if it shows my age a bit.  I think it helps that I grew up in a desolate county like the one they depict but with 99percent less murders every week.

sunni94

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthedeuce Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:37 am

Thanks to Henry Cavill's fine ass, I'm now marathoning The Tudors. I tried the pilot twice before and couldn't get through it, but now I'm hooked! All this royal scheming and sexing is too mich fun!

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  mrinsouciance Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:53 pm

sunni94 wrote:When my parents were here I got addicted to Longmire and I kind of dig it.  It's sort of a western mystery of the week with Starbuck as a deputy, a grumpy Sheriff, and a hot ass deputy that can fill out a pair of Wranglers.  Oh and it also has Lou Diamond Phillips.  Now I know why I love this show even if it shows my age a bit.  I think it helps that I grew up in a desolate county like the one they depict but with 99percent less murders every week.

It's one of my favorites, too.  I like that the deputy isn't just a flat-out villain, but has some depth to his character.

mrinsouciance

Back to top Go down

Post  Unlucky Bear Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:23 pm

The Tudors is awesome! I kiiind of want to want to watch it again after seeing Henry Cavill as Superman.

Unlucky Bear
Unlucky Bear
Official Succubus

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthedeuce Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:28 pm

Man, all his character does is sleep around and yet I find him utterly captivating. I'm pretty tired of hearing about Henry wanting an annulment though. It stretches out for like 6 eps and has grown so tiresome. I mean obviously it would be thefocus of S1, but watching Henry throw tantrums over it every two minutes is tedious.

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  naughty zoot Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:06 am

So, Under The Dome was kind of underwhelming.
naughty zoot
naughty zoot

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthedeuce Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:11 am

The Tudors would be more accurately titled "Henry Shouts His Head Off and Then People Die."

Last edited by whatthedeuce on Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next