Talk Shows (Daytime, Late Night, OWN, etc!)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Talk Shows (Daytime, Late Night, OWN, etc!)

Post  Gallifrey Girl on Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:14 pm

I enjoyed it. I like Colbert and will probably end up taping the show for the monologue and fast forwarding if the guest doesn't interest me.

Gallifrey Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Gillian on Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:27 am

I miss Stewart and Colbert so much, I was so RELIEVED Stephen's Late Show finally started.  When he opened with "Hello, Nation" I basically clapped.  Same for Jon Stewart's cameo, plus Colbert's Jon Stewart locker picture.

I liked the premiere, and I liked the second episode even better.  I'm in out of pure loyalty, but I'm glad I'm at least finding the experience enjoyable.  I look forward to seeing what the show ultimately becomes.  I do hope it involves Stephen talking over the guests less in the interviews.  It was especially bad in the Scarlett Johansson interview.  I'm sure that'll get better with time.

Gillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Gallifrey Girl on Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:48 am

I enjoyed the "Hat of Truth" bit. I'm sure that'll become a regular thing.

I was glad Scarlett shushed him, cos he was totally talking all over her. The looking up at the stars thing was awkwardly paced.

Apparently there was some audience disruption stuff edited from the Uber interview. And it sounds like Stephen handled it really well.

Gallifrey Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top