Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soap Operas

+19
Heather
Arabella
Jude
sunni94
Carrie Ann
filwdork
Never Enough
TiffanyNichelle
cathy51
LadyGayle
Cutebutpsycho
stephentrendy
big chicken
Swarley
ulkis
blixie
biakbiak
Gillian
Kiran
23 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Soap Operas - Page 8 Empty Re: Soap Operas

Post  Kiran Sun May 04, 2014 1:22 am

I was over EJ and Sami together tbh, but I'll miss him. I was enjoying this weirdass thing with Abby.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  CindyMc Sun May 04, 2014 1:29 am

Kiran, I was over EJ and Sami years ago, and was fully on the Sami/Rafe (SaFe) train, but then DooL did this thing where Sami was all messed up (per usual) and came home to her then apartment and EJ had a glass of wine waiting for her and just listened to her litany of screw-ups and was… okay with it all. That scene (the guts of which I can't even remember) convinced me they do belong together. Sure, he raped her, but she shot him in the head so… bygones. Also, he's quite handsome and I adore his accent.

Shippiness aside, there are just damned few characters I care about on DooL, these days. I'll always love Jennifer, but I suspect that's a result of being her age pair. I love the oldies (Julie, Doug, Maggie, Victor, Caroline), but this is Hollywood, so I know we can't count on that. EJ, Sami, and Nicole are the only characters left about whom I care. They're the only ones left who engage me and they're leaving (to be clear, as far as I know, Nicole isn't leaving, don't mean to mislead). I loved Will until the actor change. I like Lucas, but the show is never going to give us any real Lucas. I could love Brady, but the show is more interested in showing him shirtless (which, sure, pretty) than letting him have a story (and I think the actor could pull it off), so I'm just bored.

CindyMc

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Sun May 04, 2014 1:32 am

Ha, I already liked James Scott, but that is just hilarious. I ashamedly dig EJ/Sami, but I haven't watched Days on the even semi-regular since Shimi. I will give it a go when Kassie DePaiva's Eve shows up. I loved Eve Donovan, so much, and I love Kassie.

blixie
Mod Squad

https://thesnarkening.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Sun May 04, 2014 1:33 am

Ugh. Jennifer. I've realized shes kind of awful without Jack.

I used to like EJ and Sami but I was never able to get past the rape. I don't know. To me old school Lucas was always her soul mate.

I'll never fully quit this show. I mean they got rid of Bo and I'm still watching. As long as Victor Kiriakas is looking at people with bitchface and judgement I will be here, as I have been since age 6.

That being said can James Scott get a reality show? I can't stop laughing at that interview.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyGayle Sun May 04, 2014 1:37 am

I've only ever watched ABC soaps, so James Scott is poor dead boring Ethan from All My Children to me, but, hee! That is hilarious and crazy.

LadyGayle

Back to top Go down

Post  Gillian Sun May 04, 2014 1:44 am

LadyGayle wrote:I've only ever watched ABC soaps, so James Scott is poor dead boring Ethan from All My Children to me, but, hee! That is hilarious and crazy.
I was just going to type that very thing! I wanted to like him on AMC because I always clung tightly to any Kendall love interest that wasn't Ryan, and he was so tall and pretty and British, but they never knew what to do with him. I was only sad when he died because Simone never got to keep boyfriends. But now I kind of want to read a whole bunch of interviews with him, because what I just read was amazing.

Gillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Carrie Ann Sun May 04, 2014 3:12 am

That headline is pretty amazing. I do hope they can figure out a way to send Sami and EJ off together, in this case. I've been trying to figure out how they're going to play Alison Sweeney's exit.
Carrie Ann
Carrie Ann

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum