Stuff We Wish Existed

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Stuff We Wish Existed

Post  molliewollie on Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:18 am

Reviving this thread to say... if a movie ever gets made about the 2012 presidential race, pleaseohpleasebabyjeebus let Bruce Campbell play Mitt Romney.

molliewollie

Back to top Go down

Post  Luthien on Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:49 pm

Late to the party, but:

I want Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, and Chris Pine to all be in a movie. Plot? We'll come up with something. Working title? Two Captains and a God.

Star Trek had a crossover with X-Men in the comics once (so google tells me), so it could happen! They're in the same universe and everything! This movie needs to exist.

Luthien

Back to top Go down

Post  punzy on Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:59 pm

Captain Kirk could find out his father was really the Norse god Thor! Captain America would clearly be there to lend moral support to everyone.

punzy

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Moneypenny on Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:26 pm

punzy wrote:Captain America would clearly be there to lend moral support to everyone.

...preferably while shirtless.
Miss Moneypenny

http://daisyrazor.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  punzy on Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:01 pm

How else would one lend moral support?

punzy

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthedeuce on Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:02 am

punzy, you and I clearly have the same vocab because "support" and "shirtless" are synonymous to me.

I really wish we'd gotten to see more half naked Cap in the film last year. I kinda appreciated that Chris Evans wasn't just paraded around like a piece of meat on the screen, but naturally, my disappointment overshadowed that appreciation.

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  molliewollie on Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:24 pm

I would also very much like a montage of Tim Tebow's sacks, fumbles and interceptions. Set to "Yakety Sax".

molliewollie

Back to top Go down

Post  tothemax on Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:27 pm

There are many reasons to mock Tebow, but there are also many reasons to sincerely praise him. For one, he has an awesome body. Also, he has an awesome body.

tothemax

Back to top Go down

Post  MtOlivePickles on Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:24 am

I was talking to a coworker the other day, and somehow we spiraled into this conversation about Jennifer Lawrence, and we decided that she needs to be in a movie with Chris Evans.

MtOlivePickles

Back to top Go down

Post  Raksha on Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:47 am

The press tour for that movie would be epic. A gift that never stopped giving, for sure.
Raksha

Back to top Go down

Post  year of the cat on Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:17 pm

I know I said this somewhere, but I really need a remake of Grease. In Sunnydale.

Also, did you know that S. T. Coleridge was in a regiment? And that he used Cumberbatch as his alias? And that he was the very worst soldier in England, and could not stay on his horse to save his life?  Why am I writing a Byron screenplay when I should so obviously be writing this?
link wrote: He had previously determined to give one that was thoroughly Kamschatkian, but having noticed that morning over a door in Lincoln's Inn Fields (or the Temple) the name `Cumberbatch' (not `Comberback'), he thought this word sufficiently outlandish, and replied, `Silas Tomken Cumberbatch', and such was the entry into the regimental book...

Mr. Coleridge, in the midst of all his deficiencies, it appeared, was liked by the men, although he was the butt of the whole company; being esteemed by them as next kin to a natural, though of a peculiar kind—a talking natural. This fancy of theirs was stoutly resisted by the love-sick swain, but the regimental logic prevailed."
year of the cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top