Celebrities in Your Dreams

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Celebrities in Your Dreams

Post  Bad Username on Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:35 pm

Last night I dreamed I was a famous singer whose career was...not over, but I'd been around a while and was in danger of stagnating. I was hanging out with Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber, and Gomez kept signalling to me that Bieber had been assaulting her, so I took her away, only for her to turn around and say it was a joke, and she was just making fun of me because I was old and over. She and Bieber walked away laughing at me. So I thought 'alright, I'll show them, I'll come back better than ever, those punks don't even know who I am', and who did I turn to for a career boost and a new, fresh sound? That's right, who else but Vanilla Ice? I listened to some music with him for inspiration, but nothing caught my fancy, then I woke up. I don't even know.

Bad Username

Back to top Go down

Post  Algae on Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:22 pm

Bad Username, that actually sounds kind of awesome.
Algae

Back to top Go down

Post  MtOlivePickles on Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:53 am

Every dream that I have about Chris Evans involves him having a beard and us making out, except this one. In this one, I was walking down some city street with a friend when a taxi starts pulling up next to us and Chris asks me if I want to hang out with him for about ten minutes. I immediately ditch my friend, and jump in the cab and we immediately start talking. He keeps asking questions about my past and I bring up my teenage Backstreet Boys obsession and he's kind of laughing and nodding along. Then we end up at some sort of burger (or taco?) stand, and we sit with our food at picnic tables and he asks me what I'm reading and seems extremely interested in hearing about the books.

It was like my brain came up with the best self-insert fan fiction ever. Thanks, brain!

MtOlivePickles

Back to top Go down

Post  particle_person on Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:37 am

Hahaha, that is excellent.

Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post  inversed on Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:38 am

I dreamed that Johnny Depp was molested by some director or something and since I was there to witness it I became his emotional support. It was very strange.

inversed

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenSix on Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:58 pm

That's...certainly something. I hope the dream at least ended happily?

I dreamt the other night that Matt Murdoch aka Daredevil aka Ben Affleck was my boyfriend and I knew he was Daredevil and I was very okay with it. I don't recall us doing much as a couple because he kept going to fight crime. But Ben Affleck was in peak physical condition because my subconscious will not put up with anything less from my dream superhero boyfriends apparently.

QueenSix

Back to top Go down

Post  oxymoron on Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:40 pm

Speaking of Ben Affleck... I had a dream recently where he and I decided to go on a madcap cross country road trip.

Our goal was to play chess and eat cake in every state in the United States.

oxymoron

Back to top Go down

Post  oxymoron on Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:41 am

I had a dream last night wherein I was starring in a new musical that was basically a mash up of King Lear and Sweeny Todd.

My co-stars included JK Simmons and Vincent D'Onofrio.

oxymoron

Back to top Go down

Post  darthtall on Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:27 pm

Not my dream, but a friend dreamt that Mark Wahlberg proposed to me with the most amazing ring she'd ever seen. (Dream!me said yes, which I choose to believe means dream!Marky Mark isn't as much of a choad as his real life counterpart.)

darthtall

Back to top Go down

Post  puddingcup on Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:24 pm

Last night I dreamed that was a new staff writer for a magazine and my first assignment was to follow St Vincent and "her girlfriend" (who I know is Cara Delevingne but she was never mentioned) around a couple Comic Cons (I've never been to one) and write up what it was like. The dullness of my job must be getting to me.

puddingcup

Back to top Go down

Post  dionneshea on Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:24 pm

Last night I dreamt that Reese Witherspoon asked me to petsit for her. But she wasn't married and she didn't have any kids. She had a dog, a cat, and two rabbits and lived on a creepy acreage out in the country. And her house was kind of crappy. She said she'd be back "sometime" and then left. Then a storm hit, and the bunnies were all freaked out because of how close the thunder and lightning were. It was an odd dream.
dionneshea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top