Celebrities in Your Dreams

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Celebrities in Your Dreams

Post  Coneycat on Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:57 pm

slmader wrote:My hard drive last week fried itself, and I dreamed Lucas North of MI-5 (Richard Armitage, can't get the stupid link to work) was over at the house, helping me fix it. I kept running my fingers through his hair, marveling at its thickness and softness and that he didn't have any grays. Haha.
That is possibly the best combination stress/stress relief dream I have ever heard of!

Coneycat

Back to top Go down

Post  sagitare on Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:15 pm

Coneycat wrote:
slmader wrote:My hard drive last week fried itself, and I dreamed Lucas North of MI-5 (Richard Armitage, can't get the stupid link to work) was over at the house, helping me fix it. I kept running my fingers through his hair, marveling at its thickness and softness and that he didn't have any grays. Haha.
That is possibly the best combination stress/stress relief dream I have ever heard of!
I'll co-sign that!
sagitare

Back to top Go down

Post  Swarley on Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:28 pm

Last night P!nk was my best friend. She invited me over to her place to tell me she was expecting her second child. I was, of course, extremely happy for her. Because she's P!nk and I adore her. She told me this information by giving me a floor plan of their new house only instead of generic "bedroom 1", "bedroom 2" etc it said "Willow's Room" and "Deigo's Room". Yes, in my dream, P!nk was pregnant with a boy and she was going to call it Deigo. I'm surprised dream me didn't change Willow's name to Dora.

Swarley

Back to top Go down

Post  MtOlivePickles on Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:50 pm

For some reason, Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper were hanging out in/around my old neighborhood and at my grandmother's house. Bradley was pining away for her and Jennifer was blissfully unaware until the last moment, when it looked like he was going to leave town without her. I don't even know where that came from.

MtOlivePickles

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthedeuce on Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:40 pm

I can barely remember it, but I had a dream this week that I found out my younger sister had once dated Mark Hoppus of Blink-182. I can't imagine how they would possibly have met since she doesn't listen to rock, and he's about a decade older than her. She was pretty upset talking about their split in my dream though. Funny enough, she's the only one of my sisters to have a lengthy relationship so I don't know why my subconscious chose the least likely candidate to hook up with a celeb, especially one she would never be attracted to.

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  bookworm on Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:49 am

I had a dream last night that I was teaching Tom Mison about the Doppler Effect while we were on a bus.
bookworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Melk on Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:10 pm

I read in the Tom Hiddleston thread yesterday about his fans stalking him to the supermarket, and obviously this stuck with me, because last night I dreamed I was in a supermarket and he was there too. Because I knew some crazy fans were following him about I was absolutely determined to leave him alone to shop in peace, and resolved to totally ignore him. For some reason this involved staying at least twenty feet away from him at all times. But the bastard was everywhere. Every aisle I turned to go down, there he was! He stayed in the sodding bakery aisle for ages, which really annoyed me because I needed some sugar and he wouldn't just make a bloody decision about dried fruit and leave.

Melk

Back to top Go down

Post  TiffanyNichelle on Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:48 pm

I guess I looked at too many Captain America pictures last night on Tumblr because I had a dream that me, some co-workers, and some nameless/faceless friends were hanging out with Captain America and Bucky. We all went to this hipster bar where they sold a beer that Steve and Bucky drank in the 40s because you know, hipsters. The next day we all had to go back because we didn't have enough money to pay the bill but no one could find Steve so Bucky and I had to go look for him. I woke up just as I was rubbing Bucky's shoulders because he was sad we couldn't find Steve.

I think Steve was trying to skip out his portion of the bill. Not cool, Cap.
TiffanyNichelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Putli Bai on Tue May 13, 2014 6:02 pm

Ok, so, some of us are VERY excited about the season finale of Agents of SHIELD tonight, but apparently I'm excited enough to dream about it.   They've been teasing special guest stars all week, so in my dream it was revealed to me which "Avenger" would be appearing.

This part of the story hinged around getting Mike/Deathlok's son away from Hydra so they couldn't use him to force Mike/Deathlok to be evil. There was some sort of transfer/exchange deal going down in the park, and the POV character (not sure who that was) was using a special set of goggles to reveal the truth about all of the people in the park.  The person scanned past a huge Golden Retriever sitting by a picnic table, then did a double-take, because the goggles revealed the dog to actually be the mystery Avenger.

Aslan.

Yes, Aslan, the mythic Jesus-Lion from Narnia, is one of the Avengers.  

It gets better.

So they rescue the kid and take him to hide in a safe house.  Only for some reason, they don't want Aslan to go with them, so as they're running down this long hallway, they close and lock the door behind them so Aslan can't follow.  Aslan is, needless to say, pissed, and yells and growls at them, but it can't get through the door.  

Later, someone goes back to check and see if Aslan is still out there, and he is.  And here's the best part - he's doing that thing cats do when you lock them out of the room - sticking his paw under the door and randomly batting at things, like the worlds biggest tabby.

Aslan says "LET ME IN"

Last edited by Putli Bai on Wed May 14, 2014 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Putli Bai

Back to top Go down

Post  Instant Monkeys on Tue May 13, 2014 9:35 pm

That is awesome. ASLAN! I legit LOL'd at the image of Aslan the Mythic Jesus Avenger Lion crankily batting his paws under the door. NICE TRY BEING DISGUISED AS A GOLDEN RETRIEVER, bro.
Instant Monkeys

Back to top Go down

Post  inversed on Tue May 20, 2014 12:06 pm

I dreamed I was cruising around on a speedboat with the Avengers. It was awesome.

inversed

Back to top Go down

Post  year of the cat on Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:35 pm

I dreamed Gwyneth Paltrow named me as a co-respondent in her de-coupling, citing the mean blog posts that I wrote about her as a source of mental anguish. I may be wearing the Internet Cone of Shame right now.
year of the cat

Back to top Go down

Post  The Glen on Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:41 pm

A week or two ago I dreamt that I was Bruce Willis and I was intent on divorcing the second wife so I could get together with Gwyneth Paltrow.

??? Don't ask me.

The Glen
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post  Skyblade on Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:11 pm

If Gwyneth Paltrow counts as an Avenger (she designed their headquarters, after all) this is a rather eerie trend.

Skyblade

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthedeuce on Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:36 pm

The Glen wrote:A week or two ago I dreamt that I was Bruce Willis and I was intent on divorcing the second wife so I could get together with Gwyneth Paltrow.

??? Don't ask me.
Now that you mention it, I don't think I've ever heard of someone dreaming about being a known celeb. I find that so interesting!

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  The Glen on Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:55 am

I'm wondering if my brain made some Avengers connection.
Now that you mention it, I don't think I've ever heard of someone dreaming about being a known celeb. I find that so interesting!
That's the really puzzling part for me!

The Glen
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthedeuce on Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:26 am

The Glen, do you happen to actually be a Bruce Willis fan or see one of his films right before sleeping and having that odd dream? I'm so curious about you inhabiting his body and wanting to split with the current wife for Paltrow of all people!

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  The Glen on Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:56 am

No, the last I heard or thought of him was an item some months ago which I think was about him and his wife having another baby. I suppose my brain decided this was relevant or something. I have pretty weird and vivid dreams.

The Glen
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post  mayram on Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:48 pm

I also have crazy vivid dreams that I can't always pinpoint and the other day, I had a dream that I had Benedict Cumberbatch's baby (is that his actual name? I've heard so many variations that I'm honestly not sure!). But not as in we had sex and has his baby, but just that I was in possession of his redheaded baby from someone else and needing to prove to the government that it was mine. Very bizarre.

mayram

Back to top Go down

Post  Cutebutpsycho on Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:04 am

His name is actually Bumblesnatch Crumblepoot.
Cutebutpsycho

Back to top Go down

Post  Raksha on Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:07 am

I thought it was Paddy Joe Cummerbund?  

Last night I had a dream that I helped Robert Downey Jr. change a flat tire.  Gods, my subconscious is boring.
Raksha

Back to top Go down

Post  dionneshea on Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:45 pm

I had two odd celebrity dreams last night. The first was Julie Benz was on a talk show and she was detailing her rise to stardom beginning with when she was the "Chicken Tonight" girl. You know the ad from the '90s where everyone sang, "I feel like chicken tonight" and danced around. In my dream they showed the ad and she was dancing there singing it. It was so convincing that I actually woke up in the middle of the night and googled it (she was not in those ads, it turns out). I haven't thought of Julie Benz for awhile and I haven't thought of those commercials in literally decades. I have no idea why my subconscious threw them together.

After falling back asleep from googling, I dreamt that Art Garfunkel ran a dance studio out of an old theatre called Gardaddy's Dance, but it was more like a gang and I was part of a rival dance gang that were breaking into the studio, to do what, I don't know, only to then be trapped inside with Art Garfunkel trying to catch us and, I think, kill us. It was all very weird.
dionneshea

Back to top Go down

Post  Raksha on Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:43 pm

Ha! Both of those made me laugh. Especially the murderous dance studio owner, Art Garfunkel.
Raksha

Back to top Go down

Post  dionneshea on Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:51 am

What I'm most disappointed in is that the name of the dance studio my subconscious came up with was Gardaddy's and not like Garfunky's or Garfunkadelic. There's so much gold to be mined there and my subconscious just failed.
dionneshea

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran on Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:48 pm

I feel like Paul Simon had to have been somehow involved in your rival dance studio.

I had a BIZARRE dream last night that I was pregnant with Jared Leto's baby and he was denying it, and his excuse was Maury level amazing. It was basically that hes such a man whore that for me to be the first woman to get knocked up showed his birth control methods were full proof and I was lying. But Benedict Cumberbatch was all up my face offering to marry me and raise the baby as his. Which would normally be sweet but he was kinda creepy about it, tbh. Like the British man version of what Star Magazine wants Jennifer Aniston to be. And the man does sometimes look like another species so IDK there may have been an alien nefarious plot at work.
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top