Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebrities in Your Dreams

+44
dinahmoe
ActonBell
Sheli
Kiran
dionneshea
Cutebutpsycho
mayram
Skyblade
year of the cat
Putli Bai
TiffanyNichelle
bookworm
Swarley
sagitare
Coneycat
mialoubug
mokey75
particle_person
salamandersam
QueenSix
Binky
Melk
inversed
queenofdenile
Instant Monkeys
bbridges
Agent Sculder
oxymoron
punzy
MtOlivePickles
Lindsay Weir
Paris, Texas
naughty zoot
harvey the penguin
Crowbridge
Evil Lincoln
slmader
Grainne Mhaol
whatthedeuce
PrincessCleo
Bad Username
bluebird
Raksha
The Glen
48 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Celebrities in Your Dreams - Page 4 Empty Re: Celebrities in Your Dreams

Post  Sheli Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:08 pm

How sweet of Kiran's-subconscious-Cumberbatch.  And I can totally see real world Leto using a similarly idiotic reasoning for why he can't be the father.  Much like tothemax, Leto gives off a very deadbeat vibe.

In my dream last night, I was hanging out with the members of 'N Sync and pretending it was no big deal that Justin Timberlake was flirting with me.  Lance Bass was all, "We're stocking up on snack food because we're about to go on tour," as if I didn't know they were in a band.  I was all, "Oh yeah, tour of Europe, I read about it in US Weekly," but very nonchalantly.

Sheli

Back to top Go down

Post  slmader Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:38 am

I dreamed two nights ago that Kevin Spacey was on a boat, or in a restaurant or hall near the water (I remember the water) and I was going crazy trying to give him an autograph of Brad Pitt's that I had. When I woke up, I was thinking, why the hell would Kevin Spacey want Brad Pitt's autograph, they were in Se7en together, they already know each other.

slmader

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenSix Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:32 pm

Sheli wrote:How sweet of Kiran's-subconscious-Cumberbatch.  And I can totally see real world Leto using a similarly idiotic reasoning for why he can't be the father.  Much like tothemax, Leto gives off a very deadbeat vibe.

I surmise that it was actually tothemax that Kiranwas dreaming about, but her subconscious put in Leto just because. It's so sad when a person just won't accept paternity. *sighs* Poor Kiran.

QueenSix

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:59 pm

Its okay. I find that beautiful, tragic martyr is a great look on me.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthedeuce Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:01 am

You bear the burden of suffering so elegantly. I've always admired that about you, Kir.

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  Cutebutpsycho Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:05 am

Kiran wrote:I feel like Paul Simon had to have been somehow involved in your rival dance studio.

I had a BIZARRE dream last night that I was pregnant with Jared Leto's baby and he was denying it, and his excuse was Maury level amazing. It was basically that hes such a man whore that for me to be the first woman to get knocked up showed his birth control methods were full proof and I was lying. But Benedict Cumberbatch was all up my face offering to marry me and raise the baby as his. Which would normally be sweet but he was kinda creepy about it, tbh. Like the British man version of what Star Magazine wants Jennifer Aniston to be. And the man does sometimes look like another species so IDK there may have been an alien nefarious plot at work.

Dude, that man is like ovulating. I keep thinking that Jude Law should knock him up or something. /catty asshole
Cutebutpsycho
Cutebutpsycho

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheli Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:31 am

Last night, I dreamed that I went into work one day and found out one of the members of One Direction had died.  It was Zayn Malik.  Although I had to look that up to verify his name because in my dream, his name was Zaynik, with no last name.  I am not a One Direction fan, ya'all.  I don't know.

Sheli

Back to top Go down

Post  particle_person Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:51 am

…And THAT is why when people start trying to interpret dreams, I start rolling my eyes. I'm very much of the opinion that dreams are random brain monkeys (raccoons?) typing on neuronal keyboards.
particle_person
particle_person
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:59 am

Eh. I think a lot of dreams are that, but I've certainly had ones that reflected my state of mind at the time or were regarding hidden fears or issues.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  oxymoron Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:49 am

A few nights ago, I had a dream wherein I was staying at the Ice Hotel in Quebec, where I met Anderson Cooper and Josh Radnor. We hung out... drinking coffee and, then we decided to learn how to do ice-sculpting.

oxymoron

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthedeuce Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:56 am

Sheli wrote:Last night, I dreamed that I went into work one day and found out one of the members of One Direction had died.  It was Zayn Malik.  Although I had to look that up to verify his name because in my dream, his name was Zaynik, with no last name.  I am not a One Direction fan, ya'all.  I don't know.
I love 1D so that dream probably would have made me wake up quite sad and confused.

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  Raksha Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:48 am

My subconscious continues to be the worst. Last night I had a dream that I was hanging out with two friends (I do not know these people IRL. My brain just made some imaginary friends for me), running all over some city in the middle of the night getting up to some wacky hijinx, when all of a sudden our cell phones ring (I do not now nor have I ever owned a cell phone) and it's a woman telling us to get back in our car and there's a device in the back seat that we need to take to stick to an ATM so this device could transfer a ton of money. We had to do this twice by morning or our families would be killed. And then I realized the woman was Root from the show Person of Interest and I was super pissed off because I love her and she could have just asked nicely and I'd have done it.

So we freak out and try to find an ATM, but all the ATMs we can find have people around them, so it's really stressful. It was like one of those dreams where you have to pee, but all the bathrooms are occupied or people are watching, except with ATM robbery instead. We managed to get one ATM done and decided to celebrate by getting drunk (I do not drink) and we randomly run into a time traveling Kurt Cobain in the middle of the street. We decide to take him drinking with us, so he could have a little fun before he has to go back in time and kill himself. Like, I'm sorry the guy's dead and all because no one should have to be in that much pain, but I really have no feelings at all about Kurt Cobain. I like a few Nirvana songs, but...eh. I have no idea WTF he was doing in my dream. At some point, we started running through the city and into this restaurant called Aladdin's that I used to love when I lived in Columbus. We were running up the stairs to the private residences on the second floor (Aladdin's does not have a second story, much less any private residences) when we got another call on our cell phones from Root telling us that we were taking too long to do the second ATM and that she's going to start killing people if we don't get back to work. So we run to the nearest ATM, which is in use, of course, and out of desperation we use Kurt's gun (Jesus Christ, brain) to hold the people off long enough to hook the device up and complete the second transfer.

Also, at some point there was a Subway and they refused to let me have a veggie sub or water. My brain is so stupid.
Raksha
Raksha

Back to top Go down

Post  The Glen Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:16 am

That reminds me of the kind of dreams I get on the rare occasions when I get into a really deep sleep. My brain starts throwing up all sorts of traumatic and often violent scenarios. I suppose it knows that it has a short time to deal with all my subconscious issues, so it has to make the most of it.

The Glen
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post  mokey75 Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:32 am

Last night, I had a dream that Johnny Marr was doing an interview in a store I used to work at back home. (A store that has been closed for 20 years now, mind you.) He was seated in the middle of the jewelry section, near the escalator, chatting with someone. And then it turned into an actual concert, and my BFF from elementary school was there next to me (we haven't been friends since 7th grade, when she turned mean girl) and then she passed out. I pulled her out of the way of the crowd, and she came to and told me how she was glad we were still friends, and I just thought, "I haven't even spoken to you in 25 years." (True - we avoided each other like the plague all through high school, and I actually saw her a few years ago at a bar after work, and I still got all bitchface about her.) And then Johnny Marr came over to make sure she was ok, and then I woke up.

... I guess I should probably go ahead and buy those Johnny Marr tickets I was debating, huh?
mokey75
mokey75

Back to top Go down

Post  slmader Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:35 pm

I dreamed last night that Martin Freeman gave me an enormous engagement ring. Not Clooney enormous, just a really nice big diamond. Anyway, I was out shopping and the diamond fell out of the ring. I went up to the cashier and asked her if she could keep the ring and diamond in her cash drawer until I was able to get it fixed. Keep it secret, keep it safe indeed, haha.

slmader

Back to top Go down

Post  naughty zoot Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:58 pm

I had a legit, wake-up-terrified nightmare last night for the first time in years. I dreamed that my beloved husband, Ben Affleck, was trying to kill me and my (our?) son. He was relentless and scary and we kept hiding in people's car and begging them to drive us fast and far away. And yeah, I did just see Gone Girl yesterday afternoon, so kudos to Ben and David Fincher for tapping into some previously unknown psychic weak spot of mine. Well done, sirs.
naughty zoot
naughty zoot

Back to top Go down

Post  inversed Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:51 am

I guess it was a night for being terrorized by celebrities, because last night I dreamt Justin Bieber was holding a bunch of my old coworkers hostage in an old house and I was the only one who could escape. Except every time I tried to sneak through another corridor, there he was. Shudder.

inversed

Back to top Go down

Post  mialoubug Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:19 pm

This weekend I had this very strange dream where I was attending a charity event in Rome (as one does) for a young woman in her 20s who was born with an illness that required round the clock care. Her father was her sole parent and had never spoken about or would acknowledge the girl's mother. Anyway, in order to attend the event you had to be pre-approved by girl's father who would pick and choose attendees. And then only certain people would get to the meet the girl's mother. Which I did, because he thought I was worthy or something. The girl's mother turned out to be Angelina Jolie. She attended the event every year in disguise.

I figured out why someone as rich as Angelina would need to hold fundraisers for her own daughter. Since the father was taking care of her on his salary, she could only match what he put in. I didn't say it made sense but then again, neither did this dream.
mialoubug
mialoubug

Back to top Go down

Post  Putli Bai Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:03 am

Chris Evans is useless against zombies.
Putli Bai
Putli Bai

Back to top Go down

Post  Raksha Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:05 am

HA!  Well, I wouldn't think he'd be completely useless.  He'd be very decorative to have in your zombie-proof fort.  Keeps your spirits up.
Raksha
Raksha

Back to top Go down

Post  ActonBell Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:25 pm

A picture of him sans clothing, perhaps a still from What's Your Number, would give folks a reason to keep fighting. He could be the Betty Grable of the post-zombie apocalypse.
ActonBell
ActonBell

Back to top Go down

Post  naughty zoot Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:43 pm

dinahmoe and I were drinking with Paul Rudd. At the mall. Dude cannot hold his liquor. Mayhem ensued.
naughty zoot
naughty zoot

Back to top Go down

Post  dinahmoe Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:59 pm

naughty zoot wrote:dinahmoe and I were drinking with Paul Rudd. At the mall. Dude cannot hold his liquor. Mayhem ensued.
There is nothing I don't love about this. I can totally see us tearing up a Spencer's Gifts with Drunk Paul Rudd.
dinahmoe
dinahmoe

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthedeuce Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:04 pm

Rudd seems like he'd be extra awesome when drunk!

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  Red Wolf Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:16 am

I had a dream where i was stirring minor internet celebrity Shamus Young about his increasingly inaccurate last name. However, apart from the rudeness factor, he's not that old and I'm not that young. Even in my dream I knew I shouldn't be throwing stones. But I threw them anyway.

Red Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next