Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friends

+34
inversed
jstilwe
Never Enough
Swarley
punzy
nikita
mayram
year of the cat
queenofdenile
Matinee
elleth
Ceci
roly
eventide82
jcpdiesel21
RubyTuesday
Kiran
Binky
maxell131313
The Lady of Shalott
blooey
Lily Rose
SelfAmused
TiffanyNichelle
blixie
Putli Bai
truecrystal
whatthedeuce
philophobe
Bad Username
Corellderaan
big chicken
Morning Angel
Eris Rising
38 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Friends - Page 4 Empty Re: Friends

Post  QueenSix Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:02 pm

Corellderaan wrote:It's funny looking back and seeing people you now recognise. I'll always remember Jim Rash (The Dean from Community) freaking out on the plane in the finale because of the 'missing phalange'.

When I was coming home from Boston last month, there was a woman on the plane who was freaking out about a noise when we were taxiing on the runway before take off. I never so much in my life wanted to shriek "Check the phalange!!!" I was giggling madly to myself because that episode was all I could think about but didn't want to tempt fate because for all I knew we were missing something from the plane and that would have been the end of me!

QueenSix

Back to top Go down

Friends - Page 4 Empty Re: Friends

Post  mokey75 Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:41 pm

When I worked at the Twain House, Ron Leibman (aka Rachel's dad) showed up one day for a tour and he was walking around the outside when I got back from lunch. I totally saw him and shrieked at my friend, "it's Dr. Green!" like a total weirdo. Thank god he didn't hear me.

(Little did I know, the real missed opportunity was that he was with his wife, Jessica Walter. I was thisfar from Lucille Bluth! Well, 2 years before she was Lucille. But still!)
mokey75
mokey75

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum