Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psych

+3
caltrask55
jcpdiesel21
molliewollie
7 posters

Go down

Psych Empty Psych

Post  Guest Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:12 pm

This season, the quality of an episode is directly proportional to the amount of Lassiter in it and inversely proportional to the amount of Shawn, with a standard deviation of plus or minus Gus tap dancing.

Back to top Go down

Psych Empty Re: Psych

Post  molliewollie Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:15 pm

I love this show. It's my ultimate comfort food tv-- are the mysteries always (or hell, even usually) well thought out? Hell no. That shit ain't the point, though. Shawn as The Vampire Lestat and Gus as Blackula is the point.

molliewollie

Back to top Go down

Post  jcpdiesel21 Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:03 pm

This season, I have enjoyed the comic book themed episode with the vigilante The Mantis the most. A bonus was that this episode featured a guest appearance by Joey McIntyre, and he and Dulé Hil doing "The Pendulum" NKOTB dance move in the end bloopers made my day! Everything else has been just okay for me. But I keep watching because I enjoy the characters so much.

I really miss Liam James as Young Shawn. That kid was a natural actor and very believable as a younger Shawn with all of the same sly yet relatable qualities. This new young actor is lightweight and doesn't work for me.
jcpdiesel21
jcpdiesel21

Back to top Go down

Post  caltrask55 Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:42 pm

Shawn as The Vampire Lestat and Gus as Blackula is the point.

Hell yeah! I laughed so hard when I saw that. I don't watch the show on a regular basis which is actually great because it is rerun so much lately that the episodes are always "new" to me. It's a great show to just chill out with.

caltrask55

Back to top Go down

Post  mrinsouciance Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:25 am

Last Night Gus is one of the funniest damn episodes of this show I've ever seen, especially the randomness of
Spoiler:
showing up out of the blue.

OTOH, about the only part of the baseball ep I laughed at were the scenes with Gus as the bird mascot.

ETA: It cracks me up that they're supposed to be in Santa Barbara, but since they film in Vancouver the Psych universe must be stuck in the Worst Weather Pattern Of All Time in SB.

mrinsouciance

Back to top Go down

Post  Snarker Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:59 pm

I really enjoyed this show and was sorry to see it end.  I loved their Twin Peaks send up - Dual Spires.  

Spoiler:

Snarker

Back to top Go down

Post  ulkis Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:11 pm

I hadn't watched the show consistently when I saw the last episode, and I still thought it was great. I loved when the thief grabbed the engagement ring out of Shawn's hands.

ulkis

Back to top Go down

Post  Mulva Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:52 pm

I miss Psych. I hope they do a Christmas movie.

Mulva

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum