Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hart of Dixie

+8
blixie
Caramel Coffee
swsa
choubetcha
biakbiak
CherryFlame
jcpdiesel21
truecrystal
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hart of Dixie - Page 2 Empty Re: Hart of Dixie

Post  choubetcha Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:57 pm

Okay, I had mostly forgotten the timeline with the cheating and the big gesture and the move to New York, so that slightly appeases me, but I just can't get over how blasé everyone was about how he cheated on her. I mean, I think Wade is adorable and want them back together, and clearly her discomfort with him dating Vivian was because she still has feelings for him. BUT the reluctance of even her current boyfriend to acknowledge that she might have good reasons to hold off on being all Vivian + Wade OTP just seems so insane to me. I think I'm so annoyed because it feeds into my biggest pet peeve with the show, though it's mostly a first season issue, which is how the entire town blamed everything on Zoe for, like, 30 straight episodes. I spent most of season one in a rage that is totally at odds with what the show is supposed to be, and now I mostly just enjoy it in a mellow way, but this one got my heart pumping again.

choubetcha

Back to top Go down

Post  caltrask55 Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:35 pm

Hart of Dixie made me cry this week and I am going to be SO sad when it gets cancelled (but I am hoping for a miracle!) I miss Joel and I am going to miss all of Bluebell. :(

caltrask55

Back to top Go down

Post  Carrie Ann Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:44 pm

I thought it was definitely doomed too, but apparently TV By The Numbers thinks it's a lock for renewal. That's a shock to me, because this episode definitely felt like scrambling to tie up loose ends.

And Rachel Bilson should never cry, and that's that.
Carrie Ann
Carrie Ann

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum