Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellen Barkin

+2
Crackie
blixie
6 posters

Go down

Ellen Barkin Empty Ellen Barkin

Post  blixie Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:28 pm

Her Twitter is an f-bomb littered, and Fox News hating joy. She has lived On The Darkside and had Adventures with Buckaroo Bonzai. She was married to the major hotness that is Gabriel Byrne and famously threw a drink in the face of Ron Perlman while telling his new chippie she felt sorry for her since she was glad she no longer had to fuck him.

Now she's getting Oscar talk for her new film Another Lonely Day and dating her director (and Barry Levinson's son) who is 30 years her junior. She's having a throw down with Sam Taylor Wood over who is Head Cougar In Charge.

In short she is one goddamned entertaining celebrity both on and offscreen, discuss!

blixie
Mod Squad

https://thesnarkening.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Ellen Barkin Empty Re: Ellen Barkin

Post  Crackie Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:01 pm

Hey, that was Ron Perelman, not Ron Perlman. Don't besmirch Hellboy! But otherwise, ditto.

Crackie

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:15 pm

I love her! And I find her not creepy, whereas I find Sam Taylor-Wood creepy cause she met Aaron Johnson when he was 17.

I also love that she and Gabriel Byrne are still close. She was on Letterman once after her second divorce and when asked about her ex husband she'd ONLY talk about Gabriel. Like Perelman didn't exist. It was hilarious.

Also Sea of Love and The Big Easy are both really hot movies.

I once said, on a snarkfest I think, that I'm a super straight girl but I'd marry Ellen Barkin and I stand by that.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Genevieve Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:31 pm

Craig Ferguson's interview with her was absolutely hilarious. Her potty mouth/politics makes me think of my Mom.
She is a broad with moxie.
Genevieve
Genevieve

Back to top Go down

Post  TiffanyNichelle Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:46 pm

I think she's funny on Twitter but omg I had to stop following her. She was like Kevin Smith. It's great that you want to RT all your fans and their questions but you are blowing up my Twitter feed.
TiffanyNichelle
TiffanyNichelle

Back to top Go down

Post  naughty zoot Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:39 pm

I once said, on a snarkfest I think, that I'm a super straight girl but I'd marry Ellen Barkin and I stand by that
This. So much. I've loved her since Buckaroo Banzai. And that reminds me - why isn't Made in Heaven available on DVD? She's uncredited and it's a tiny part but I love that movie so much.
naughty zoot
naughty zoot

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum