Stars I Hate

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Stars I Hate

Post  Poubelle on Mon May 05, 2014 10:55 am

She sort of varied her pose, I guess? I'm surprised she's still doing the mallpunk thing, but I guess there's still a market for that (Hot Topic's still in business). But she seems so...dead-eyed. I'm surprised that neither she nor anyone on her team has tried to "mature" her sound into something else. It's been over a decade!

Also, I like this comment on imgur:
Can't hug or touch her? an arm's length apart? Damn Avril, WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GO AND MAKE THINGS SO COMPLICATED!
Poubelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Melk on Mon May 05, 2014 12:24 pm

Her 'everybody is a star' t-shirt makes it. Everybody is a star! Except you, you dirty common prole don't you touch me. Also has someone swapped her eyeliner for magic marker?

On the other hand I kind of love her absolute refusal to leave 2005. Will she still be dressing like this when she's 40? I hope so.
Melk

Back to top Go down

Post  Morning Angel on Mon May 05, 2014 1:53 pm

Poubelle wrote: But she seems so...dead-eyed. I'm surprised that neither she nor anyone on her team has tried to "mature" her sound into something else. It's been over a decade!

I seem to remember she did try with her second or third album. It didn't really work so she went back to her initial look and sound.
Morning Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Red Wolf on Mon May 05, 2014 7:21 pm

I read somewhere that she had a close encounter with a stalker or something, which has put her off getting too close to anyone else. Fair enough, but why offer yourself up for pictures?

Red Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthedeuce on Mon May 05, 2014 8:11 pm

I can't believe anyone would be dumb enough to pay $400 for a photo with Avril even if they COULD put their arm around her or something.

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  Crowbridge on Mon May 05, 2014 8:35 pm

whatthedeuce wrote:I can't believe anyone would be dumb enough to pay $400 for a photo with Avril even if they COULD put their arm around her or something.
Seriously. I have as big a soft spot for "Girlfriend" as anybody, but I really wouldn't give a shit if Avril Lavigne suddenly walked into the room. $400 is insane.

Crowbridge

Back to top Go down

Post  The Dude on Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:52 pm

Ann Coulter went on a xenophobic rant about soccer.

Now I can't hate the game without getting associated with that succubus.
The Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  Bad Username on Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:30 am

Ugh, that rant was so moronic, I hope it encourages more Americans to watch soccer.

Bad Username

Back to top Go down

Post  Putli Bai on Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:54 pm

She's like the female version of Donald Trump - what dumbass thing can I say that will get me on the news?
Putli Bai

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowlass on Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:56 pm

I hate Mike Tyson, and I hate every single person who acts like he's a fun guy instead of a convicted rapist, which is what he is.

Shadowlass

Back to top Go down

Post  Bad Username on Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:47 pm

Shadowlass wrote:I hate Mike Tyson, and I hate every single person who acts like he's a fun guy instead of a convicted rapist, which is what he is.

THANK YOU. I'm baffled by his new-found popularity. People have short memories.

Bad Username

Back to top Go down

Post  The Glen on Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:52 am

Similarly, when I think of Mark Wahlberg, I think of the various assaults he committed and which he doesn't seem to feel much remorse for, including the man he blinded in one eye.

The Glen
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post  Grainne Mhaol on Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:12 pm

I still hate Wahlberg and Tyson for those reasons. I guess I'm petty that way.
Grainne Mhaol

http://foodcultureinireland.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  puddingcup on Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:25 pm

Yes, Wahlberg. Ugh

puddingcup

Back to top Go down

Post  Regina Filangie on Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:57 pm

Hate is much too strong a word, but can someone please explain Rita Ora to me ? I know she's a singer but I honestly could not identify one of her songs if my life depended it yet girlfriend is everywhere. She's like a nobody who has somehow infiltrated the A list. I'm baffled.

Regina Filangie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheli on Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:32 pm

Sorry, but I'm no help there.  I only know of her from the many times she's been featured on Go Fug Yourself!  So my feelings towards her are not positive, but also not well-informed.

Sheli

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynara on Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:57 pm

A college friend of mine was an intern at an office, and a certain celebrity who's recently been discussed here called one day, and when she told him Boss Person was unavailable, he told her he'd rip her tits off if she didn't get Boss to the phone. True story. So in case you were on the fence with your hate, there you go.

Cynara

Back to top Go down

Post  laddical on Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:29 pm

Cynara wrote:A college friend of mine was an intern at an office, and a certain celebrity who's recently been discussed here called one day, and when she told him Boss Person was unavailable, he told her he'd rip her tits off if she didn't get Boss to the phone. True story. So in case you were on the fence with your hate, there you go.

Is that going back to Wahlberg?
laddical

Back to top Go down

Post  Eris Rising on Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:30 pm

Cynara wrote:A college friend of mine was an intern at an office, and a certain celebrity who's recently been discussed here called one day, and when she told him Boss Person was unavailable, he told her he'd rip her tits off if she didn't get Boss to the phone. True story. So in case you were on the fence with your hate, there you go.

Wow, Woody Allen is getting dark.
Eris Rising

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynara on Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:37 pm

laddical wrote:

Surprisingly, no. There is a conspicuous tattoo involved with this individual. I don't even want to say his name, it's like Bloody Mary (or a bunch of lawyers) will come after me or something.

Cynara

Back to top Go down

Post  Crowbridge on Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:07 pm

Cynara wrote:
laddical wrote:

Surprisingly, no. There is a conspicuous tattoo involved with this individual. I don't even want to say his name, it's like Bloody Mary (or a bunch of lawyers) will come after me or something.
Chris Brown?

Crowbridge

Back to top Go down

Post  Carrie Ann on Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:32 pm

Iron Mike. And eeeeeyikes.
Carrie Ann

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthedeuce on Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:08 am

Carrie Ann wrote:Iron Mike. And eeeeeyikes.
I think you're right. Goddamn, what a nutjob.

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  Raksha on Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:22 am

Bill Cosby makes a rape joke at his stand up routine, telling a woman in the audience, "You have to be careful about drinking around me."

I think it's time to learn a few new languages, because all the swear words I know in English and German just aren't enough.
Raksha

Back to top Go down

Post  year of the cat on Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:04 pm

Does anybody think Sean Penn is trying a liiiiiiiiiiiiiiitle too hard to put some distance between him and the past he insists never happened? This interview reeks of stunt to me...
year of the cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic View next topic Back to top