Fan Fiction

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Fan Fiction

Post  vwlphb on Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:56 pm

I've read Ain't No Grave, it's amazing. I'll check out the rest!

vwlphb

Back to top Go down

Post  dreago on Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:31 am

OK, so I thought I had got all of it... I found another small cache of really great Stucky fic by exploring other people's bookmarks. I now have about 90 bookmarked Stucky fics alone but here's another handful:

OMG, I can't believe I forgot this one- but this is a multi-ship one cause of the premise, so maybe that's why-
Steve Rogers has Groundhog Day syndrome and it's not funny, like at all:
When You Wake by seven foxes)

In which there are many confessions in church but not many in person:
To the One I've Sinned Against by Dira Sudis

In which Bucky has multiple personalities:
Ispeity Series by SkyisGrey: How Bucky survives 70 yrs of torture and how Steve learns to love the Brothers Barnes.

In which Steve is the one recovering from depression:
Of Pancakes and Caverns by the commodore_squid

In which we have another post Civil War fic:
Gale Song series by tomorrow's rain.

In which these author seems to really understand old timey gay culture and Brooklyn (lots of fic say "period appropriate homophobia" but rarely do they explore what gay life was like for gay people- rather they focus on straight acting life):
Roll On by jaxington
and
Anything written by author hansbekhart

In which a fan meets his idol and for once is not hideously disappointed:
THE Steve Rogers PROBLEM by relenafanel.

In which Steve and Bucky are really co-dependent and they have to move on before they can get back together:
Don't Ask, Don't Tell by AnnaFugazzi

dreago

Back to top Go down

Post  maxell131313 on Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:40 am

It's been years since I've read fanfic because I just haven't loved anything enough to want to fall into that black hole again. But then I got hooked on Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries and I've basically thrown myself willingly into the abyss. If something new isn't posted on Ao3 or Fanfiction.net every few days, I'm like a junkie needing a fix. I'm not proud of myself. (Even less so on discovering there's going to be a Miss Fisher movie that starts filming at the end of the year. I'm doomed. It's been lovely knowing all of you.)
maxell131313

Back to top Go down

Post  Carrie Ann on Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:11 pm

Ooh, let me know if you have any particular favorites. I read a few a couple years ago, but wouldn't know where to start now.
Carrie Ann

Back to top Go down

Post  maxell131313 on Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:21 am

Carrie Ann wrote:Ooh, let me know if you have any particular favorites. I read a few a couple years ago, but wouldn't know where to start now.

On Ao3, I recommend anything by the following authors:

LadyRoxie, Sassasam, Fire_Sign, RositaLG, flashofthefuse, Sarahtoo, SuiGeneris221B, deedeeinfj, olderbynow, and Satin_Swallow (but several of her stories aren't finished so if you're not interested in reading unfinished fics, skip them).

On Fanfiction.net, read stories by Gingham, Ardin, sunsetdreamer, TheLarkAscending82, and slimwhistler.

Let me know if you like them!
maxell131313

Back to top Go down

Post  Carrie Ann on Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:40 pm

Sweet--I'm going to check them out. BTW, I just downloaded a Miss Fisher game for iPhone that I'm pretty excited to start playing this weekend. I live a glamorous life.
Carrie Ann

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top