Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Justified

+13
Raksha
truecrystal
MaddyCat
schwa
filwdork
Menshevixen
bookworm
Cynara
TiffanyNichelle
choubetcha
Binky
biakbiak
jensa
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Justified - Page 3 Empty Re: Justified

Post  bookworm Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:47 pm

Season finale is tonight. Art had better live! I don't think Winona will be long for this world since The Following has been renewed for a second season.
bookworm
bookworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Binky Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:56 pm

I'm betting Winona vanishes into witness protection, although they may do nothing with her except alienate her further from Raylan. I don't think her absence has been striking/distracting this season.

I'm kind of wondering if Ava isn't going to go to prison, even briefly (with a get out of jail card a la Boyd, Dewey Crow, and Dickie Bennett).
Binky
Binky

Back to top Go down

Post  bookworm Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:34 am

That was a little underwhelming. I was surprised that Nicky and Raylen wrapped up their stuff so soon.
bookworm
bookworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Binky Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:01 am

I think they kind of blew their load (writing plus Graham Yost confirmed they blew their budget on the car explosion) a few episodes back. But I still enjoyed it. I'm glad Winona got to shoot a baddie, too.

I bet Ava gets out of prison quickly, and we get Raylan looking at pictures of his daughter who lives with Winona and Winona's mom wherever they sent her off to.

I love this show so much. I don't think there's been a weak season yet. Looking forward to season 5!
Binky
Binky

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddyCat Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:56 pm

I thought it was great. I was expecting an hour of hostage shenanigans with Winona, so I was happy that resolved quickly and we got Boyd and Raylan in a car talking.

It was gut-wrenching to watch Boyd go berserk when he realized they pulled one over on him and got Ava in his place. I'll be interested to see how they get out of that one, if indeed they do.

I miss this show already.

MaddyCat

Back to top Go down

Post  biakbiak Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:18 am

Pining for this show, so rewatching "Bloody Harlan" is glorious!

And I will always and forever maintain that the perfect casting for Katniss Everdeen would have been Kaitlyn Dever.
biakbiak
biakbiak

Back to top Go down

Post  Binky Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:54 pm

Does it make me a bad person that in Boyd vs. Raylan I really want Boyd to win?

Next season is the final one, so I'm glad it's setting up to be Boyd & Raylan, as that's when the show is strongest.
Binky
Binky

Back to top Go down

Post  bookworm Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:13 pm

I didn't like this season as much as others. It didn't feel cohesive like it normally does, and disjointed in places. The Crowes stuff was compelling, but I honestly didn't really care about Boyd's storyline because it had nothing to do with Raylan.
bookworm
bookworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Binky Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:20 pm

I liked parts of this season, but half of Boyd's scenes and virtually all of Ava's stuff was too disconnected for me to care. The final episodes, which had Boyd & Raylan connected back, were easily stronger for obvious reasons. That's why I'm hoping the final season will be like that.

Also, what the hell did Mary Steenburgen do to her face? She looked like...the fillers in her face had become sentient and had nothing to do with the rest of her.
Binky
Binky

Back to top Go down

Post  Binky Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:33 am

Now that the final season's amping up, I'm enjoying.

They're doing a decent job making me feel sorry for Ava, who really shouldn't be all that sympathetic.

I'm so sad about Dewey and equally worried about Loretta's survival chances.

I still can't decide who I want to "win": Boyd or Raylan.
Binky
Binky

Back to top Go down

Post  biakbiak Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:34 pm

Seriously, Yost if you harm one hair on Loretta's head I will come for you!

The look on Dickie's face when he realized that once again he had been bested by Loretta cracked me up.
biakbiak
biakbiak

Back to top Go down

Post  darthtall Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:23 am

biakbiak wrote:The look on Dickie's face when he realized that once again he had been bested by Loretta cracked me up.

I may take to indignantly shouting "Loretta McCready!" when things aren't going my way. I cackled so abruptly I scared the cats off the couch!

darthtall

Back to top Go down

Post  Binky Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:04 pm

Oh, man Raylan the devoted daddy in the same episode as Boyd the Bat Shit Crazy Scare Monster. Not like Raylan seemed almost ready to stick his dick in Ava oh so recently. I have a feeling they're both going to end up dead in a mine.
Binky
Binky

Back to top Go down

Post  Binky Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:28 am

The WTF face Raylan made after Loretta announced her partnership with Boyd was GOLD.

I would totally watch a show about Loretta becoming the mini-Mags of Harlan. And I do NOT want her to die.
Binky
Binky

Back to top Go down

Post  jensa Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:37 pm

I love Jonathan Tucker, but I was yelling at him to stay away from Loretta!!! He was so creepy and goofy at the same time. He and Raylan (or possibly Tim) will be having some sort of gunfight in the near future.

And how can you announce that you want to plant weed and make it a community business when it is still technically illegal in Kentucky?
jensa
jensa

Back to top Go down

Post  Raksha Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:50 pm

As I understood it, all this land buying is in anticipation of the vote on legalization. That's why they kept bringing up Colorado. So it's unspoken at this point that these business plans are dependent on a good outcome on that vote.

I've made my peace with Raylan, Boyd, and probably Ava likely dying, but I'm terrified for Loretta. As long as Loretta, Rachel, and Tim make it out, I'll be okay.
Raksha
Raksha

Back to top Go down

Post  biakbiak Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:21 am

I thought it was interesting that Ava and Loretta had  never met, if only because they are two Harlan girls born and raised who Raylan has had a special interest in, Loretta could teach Ava a few things!

Again, Yost you better not harm a hair on Loretta's head.

The WTF face Raylan made after Loretta announced her partnership with Boyd was GOLD.

Though I wondered who he thought Loretta would reach out to when he told her she needed to get protection for her current illegal weed operation, it wasn't just the speech that was Mags-like it was also when she told Raylan easily that once he dealt with Boyd perhaps he would reconsider selling him Arlo's place.

I had read a review that Markham's new henchman was on Parenthood but I had to go to IMDB to place Bob Little!

I wonder if Ava might die trying to save Zachariah. Just because she knows he is crazy but what he did was out of love for her and even though she loves Boyd she also knows that he is capable of killing her.

Maybe Carl and Earl will escape with Markham's money, Carl clearly deserves a crazy pay raise. Sepinwall speculated that after last week when Boyd stated in front of Carl that he didn't give a shit about the people working for him dying, Carl might turn on him but not only did he come running to help Boyd, Boyd also told him to get out of harms way after he gave him the tool to free himself. Earl also totally looks like Joel Kinnamen.
biakbiak
biakbiak

Back to top Go down

Post  Binky Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:01 am

Holy shit, that was not what I expected.

I have to admit when Ava shot Boyd, I sincerely wished she'd done that last season and we'd gotten the fallout of that, instead of the BORING AS CRAP Ava-in-Prison storyline.

Still worried about Loretta, Ava just shot her protection.
Binky
Binky

Back to top Go down

Post  bookworm Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:06 pm

Anyone else want Ava to ride off into the sunset with her millions? I was really sad when Mikey died, and I totally saw it coming. I figured Wynn would live (he's a survivor!), and that Mikey would probably have second thoughts. I wasn't expecting him to kill Katherine, though.
bookworm
bookworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Binky Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:09 am

I can't believe everyone lived. I'm GLAD, but I kept waiting for Raylan to bite it. Or for Boyd to manage to kill Tim and/or Rachel.

And I love that Raylan and Winona aren't together in 4 years, because of course they aren't, he's a dick.

The only think missing was a glimpse of Loretta's future. I really wanted to see her being Pot Queen of Harlan.
Binky
Binky

Back to top Go down

Post  jensa Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:41 pm

I was really hoping to see Dickie in the church at the prison with Boyd.

It was nice to see Ava get away and Raylan pretty much just letting her go. Overall it was a great ending to the series. Raylan and Boyd at the end was perfect. The whole show really was just their love story.
jensa
jensa

Back to top Go down

Post  Binky Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:52 pm

Can someone explain to me the significance of Dewey's necklace? Why did Ava dump it when she did, and why was it being found, important? I feel like I'm missing something obvious.
Binky
Binky

Back to top Go down

Post  biakbiak Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:15 pm

Well Raylan did know she had it, so perhaps she thought if they found it he would know she is in trouble though that was probably a little two random.

I think I will miss Tim most of all!
biakbiak
biakbiak

Back to top Go down

Post  nikita Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:39 pm

I liked the way the series ended and that everyone made it through (except Dewey, poor guy). Raylan and Boyd's talk at the end was a great way to wrap up the series. They truly are each other's OTP. And of course Raylan and Winona didn't last, they are terrible for each other.

I'm most happy that Tim made it through. He is my sarcastic soulmate. I wish he'd had more to do throughout the series, but Jacob Pitts made every wisecrack count. And also, he was a champ at standing around and looking broody and super hot.

nikita

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum