THE FUTURE OF SNARKFEST IS NOW

Go down

THE FUTURE OF SNARKFEST IS NOW

Post  PrincessCleo on Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:40 pm

Just to make sure everyone sees--the result of the poll, in a landslide, is that we stay here for now. I said this at the end of that thread, but to state it for the record--the old board isn't going anywhere; you can still stroll down memory lane, and we can still go back if there are technical difficulties. Are we still using the chat function on that board? I don't even know.
PrincessCleo
Admin

http://http;//cleolinda.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Re: THE FUTURE OF SNARKFEST IS NOW

Post  particle_person on Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:44 pm

We are not using the chat function on that board because I fed the piggy bank money and it ATE it. THAT IS NOT A NICE PIG. Thinking about EZ-Board for new chat. Want to get it setup before Oscars.

Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post  mayram on Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:03 pm

Did the old board poof off the internet? I always google to find this site and the other site always came up before, but it's now showing that it was removed for some reason. I was kinda hoping to dig back for Secret Santa ideas, can someone let me know if it's still available somehow?

mayram

Back to top Go down

Post  particle_person on Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:52 pm

I think it has kicked the bucket. I tried to access through Wayback and had no luck.

Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down