Pinterest

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Pinterest

Post  inversed on Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:42 pm

So, so tired of "could not fetch pin :/" happening every other day. :/ is right!

inversed

Back to top Go down

Post  particle_person on Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:42 pm

Just lots of crazy, over-the-top shoes. Seriously, there is everything here. Everything.

Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post  MtOlivePickles on Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:01 am

These don't look too over the top, but I would wear them anyway.

Does anyone out there post to a group board? I was randomly invited to join one, and I am starting to regret it a little because there's at least ten other people who frequently post, and their stuff is swarming over all the other pins. Here's my page.

MtOlivePickles

Back to top Go down

Post  particle_person on Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:02 am

Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post  Raksha on Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:27 am

I would wear about 1/3 of those shoes, not even gonna lie. No idea where I'd wear them, but they're fabulous.
Raksha

Back to top Go down

Post  vwlphb on Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:40 pm

I have this one pin that I repinned a while back. I was not the original pinner, I just went, "Meh, looks interesting, I'll pin it."

Since then it's had 454 repins and 94 likes. What the what? I'm sick of getting notifications for this pin. And it's a recipe which I'm probably never going to make anyway.

vwlphb

Back to top Go down

Post  particle_person on Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:47 pm

I've turned off notifications for everything except new follows and actual comments. Everything else is too annoying.

Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post  Unlucky Bear on Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:56 pm

One of my Pinterest friends (so, someone I went to high school with and haven't talked to since), posted an article from this HORRIBLE blog entitled "How to raise a son - The anti-feminist way" and I can't decide whether she's being serious, or maybe just pinned it and didn't bother to read it. This piece is VILE. The premise is that all boys growing up today are pussies, and it's the fault of single moms everywhere. Also, woman, go get back in the kitchen and get your man a beer, because men invented the internet and penicillin and can't be bothered to pick up after themselves or other stuff that's woman's work. I would think it's epic-level trolling, but I scanned the other posts on that blog and one was called "You weren't raped, you're just a whore." So much fail.
Unlucky Bear
Official Succubus

Back to top Go down

Post  eventide82 on Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:00 am

Since then it's had 454 repins and 94 likes. What the what? I'm sick of getting notifications for this pin. And it's a recipe which I'm probably never going to make anyway.

Oh, man, that happened to me as well. I pinned one couture gown and it is repinned about eleven billion times a day. I finally had to change the notification settings so I only get one email a day about who repins my stuff.
eventide82

http://boredomaboundsbyjulia.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  maxell131313 on Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:05 pm

If anyone's looking for a hilarious Pinterest page, check out "My Imaginary Well Dressed Toddler Daughter". Starring her fictional daughter Quinoa and her pretentious friends.
maxell131313

Back to top Go down

Post  year of the cat on Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:05 pm

Here's the board I have so far. I created an account a while back, but I'm not doing much lately.
year of the cat

Back to top Go down

Post  inversed on Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:51 pm

I have a subscription to Better Homes & Gardens, and I want to pin some of the pictures of beautiful rooms they have in the magazine. Of course, hardly anything from the magazine can be found on the website except recipes. I have Pinterest so I don't have to hang on to old magazines, dammit! #firstworldproblems

inversed

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top