Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle

+7
truecrystal
big chicken
TiffanyNichelle
Raksha
Lily Rose
curryalley
blixie
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Secret Circle - Page 3 Empty Re: The Secret Circle

Post  TiffanyNichelle Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:59 pm

I'm glad the other daughter isn't Faye and I had a feeling it was Diana but man do I wish it was Melissa. Poor Melissa. An afterthought on a show where every single member of the circle gets storylines and on-screen family.
TiffanyNichelle
TiffanyNichelle

Back to top Go down

Post  truecrystal Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:16 pm

Seriously though, who IS taking care of Melissa? This is becoming as big a mystery as the missing Ringer twins.

I can't believe I am still watching this show when it is SO bad, but it is AWESOMELY BAD and I've come to the realization that I'm in it for Diana, Jake and Melissa with her non-having-a-storyline self. Faye and Adam really do both suck and blow. And I really don't remember Dekker being this bad of an actor on TSCC.

truecrystal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raksha Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:12 pm

truecrystal wrote:Seriously though, who IS taking care of Melissa? This is becoming as big a mystery as the missing Ringer twins.

The level of parental neglect going on here has me wondering if she's actually related to Bonnie from Vampire Diaries.

I can't believe I am still watching this show when it is SO bad, but it is AWESOMELY BAD and I've come to the realization that I'm in it for Diana, Jake and Melissa with her non-having-a-storyline self. Faye and Adam really do both suck and blow. And I really don't remember Dekker being this bad of an actor on TSCC.

No, Dekker was brilliant on TSCC! Of course, on that show he was given more to do than mope and gaze mournfully at Cassie. That's why I want more scenes with him and Melissa. It gives them both something more to do and you can finally see a bit of his old sparkle threatening to break through.

You know what just occurred to me a little bit ago? Jake's crazy grandpa said that there were three circles that survived Salem and one of them came to Chance Harbor. I'm wondering if the other two will make an appearance eventually, and if so, maybe they will have some of the other characters from the books! I'm still disappointed by the lack of the Henderson twins.
Raksha
Raksha

Back to top Go down

Post  Raksha Sat May 05, 2012 8:39 pm

If Prom usually doesn't have ancient crystals and time travel, then how can it be the best night of the school year? I mean, really, Diana.

Anyway, I'm deperately hoping this gets renewed, because I'm really enjoying it a lot lately.

I find Diana's scenes with her dad to be delightful (and Gale Harold's best work on the show), but I fear we may have seen the last of them for now after Charles' "MISTAKES WERE MADE" scene there at the end. But I'm okay with that. I'm generally in favor of anything that gives Diana more to do. She is basically the best. Her little "Maybe he thinks you're a spy"/"He does, actually" exchange with Cassie and their fight later about Cassie bringing Blackwell into their lives were excellent.

Also excellent is the continuing Adam + Melissa = BFFs theme. I loved his little pep talk for her in the hallway. And the dancing! Love them.

And speaking of things I love: the flashbacks. The flashbacks on this show are excellent! This particular one made me feel really fucking old, though. Because the clothes, the hair, the music, the rampant teen pregnancy? Yeah, that was pretty much my high school. And these are the parents. *sigh*

Nick came back, only to die once again. Is his middle name Kenny? Or possibly Rory?
Raksha
Raksha

Back to top Go down

Post  truecrystal Fri May 11, 2012 7:31 pm

CANCELLED!!

I haven't watched the finale yet, but I have to say I'm not all that mad or surprised that it got the axe. Bye bye Plastic Jake! I loved and loved to mock you most of all!

truecrystal

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Fri May 11, 2012 9:40 pm

Aw I'm little bummed, it was such goofy bad show fun at times, but since they didn't seem to realize Faye sucked I'm fine with it ending. Plus maybe KW will refocus on TVD!

blixie
Mod Squad

https://thesnarkening.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  biakbiak Fri May 11, 2012 9:42 pm

Kevin Williamson will probably be pretty busy working on his Fox show starring Kevin Bacon.

I kept watching but it wasn't enough campy fun. And Faye's storyline seemed to be the same every week. Trying to access dark magic, having it backfiring fantastically, repeat!
biakbiak
biakbiak

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Fri May 11, 2012 9:52 pm

Oh. I had no idea he had a show with Kevin Bacon, but that's fine Plec does a great job on her own. I think they had finally started to play into the camp with the casting of Zylka, but yes they were way too enthralled by the terrible Phoebe Tonkin and in the way they thought she was the legit good. UGH.

blixie
Mod Squad

https://thesnarkening.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Luciano Fri May 11, 2012 10:17 pm

I gave this show a few more episodes than I should have because I remember thinking that Vampire Diaries took a while to really get going but this one just never clicked for me. I thought that the actors who played Cassie, Jake, and Adam were just way too bland. Diana always seemed like the most interesting one and she kept being put off to the side in the whole Cassie/Adam thing.

Luciano

Back to top Go down

Post  Raksha Sat May 12, 2012 3:44 am

Dammit dammit dammit. I was really enjoying the last few episodes. I felt like the show finally hit its stride and the finale was legit fantastic. *sgh*
Raksha
Raksha

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum