Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brad Pitt

+22
big chicken
Melk
The Glen
biakbiak
dinahmoe
inversed
Putli Bai
QueenSix
Crowbridge
Lady V
Carrie Ann
epudom
Cutebutpsycho
sagitare
dionneshea
Gallifrey Girl
ActonBell
gannetguts
blixie
Binky
Jude
swsa
26 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Brad Pitt Empty Brad Pitt

Post  swsa Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:50 pm

He's nominated for two Oscars (and possibly 3 if he makes the cut as a producer for Tree of Life). He's starting to think maybe he and Angelina WILL get married. But mostly I'm linking to this interview, because damn does he ever look good in that video.

Brad on the cover of The Hollywood Reporter.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Brad Pitt Empty Re: Brad Pitt

Post  Jude Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:57 pm

I know some people don't agree, but for me, he still has it. Man, does he ever.

Jude

Back to top Go down

Post  Binky Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:24 pm

There's some very flattering lighting/makeup/photoshop going on in those pictures, but yes...he still has it.
Binky
Binky

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:53 pm

Ugh I'm hating how he looks, the longer hair, the beard, it's not my favorite. Meh.

blixie
Mod Squad

https://thesnarkening.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  gannetguts Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:47 am

Whereas my favourite Brad look was the Snatch incomprehensible, dirty, bearded Brad.

gannetguts

Back to top Go down

Post  ActonBell Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:12 am

I think the only time I've really found him hot was in Fight Club. The rest of the time...eh. I do like his acting though.
ActonBell
ActonBell

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:59 am

Whereas my favourite Brad look was the Snatch incomprehensible, dirty, bearded Brad.

Oh I liked *grungy* Brad Pitt a lot, Thelma & Louise, Kalifornia, Snatch, Fight Club, but he has short hair in all of those. No my issue is with *long haired* Brad, when it starts to get shoulder length I can't even. UGH. The only time I've even been remotely into him with long hair was when he was Floyd, mostly because Floyd is hilarious.

"You just go all the way down and,.............................................there it is!" Hee.

blixie
Mod Squad

https://thesnarkening.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gallifrey Girl Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:16 pm

I loved his hair in Interview with a Vampire. It was the highlight of that movie for me.

Gallifrey Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  dionneshea Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:50 pm

I think the prettiest Brad has ever been was in Legends of the Fall. However, my favourite Brad is clean-cut, clean-shaven, ripped Brad in Mr. and Mrs. Smith. Yowza.
dionneshea
dionneshea

Back to top Go down

Post  sagitare Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:45 pm

dionneshea wrote:I think the prettiest Brad has ever been was in Legends of the Fall
I'm a total sucker for that kind of hair style on men so...yes (although I also tend to laugh a bit because I remember seeing that movie in the theatre and the scene when he comes riding back elicited this soft sigh from the audience as you see his (now) longer hair flapping in the breeze as he's coming across the field).
sagitare
sagitare

Back to top Go down

Post  Cutebutpsycho Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:49 pm

Snatch Brad Pitt please. Also, I remember first seeing him in Thelma and Louise (back in 1847, when I was like 16) and I think that's when I understood what the fuss about men was about.

He's always going to be a major crush for me. Also helps that his interviews are a delightful mix of stoner and intelligent dude.
Cutebutpsycho
Cutebutpsycho

Back to top Go down

Post  epudom Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:35 pm

When I went to see Legends of the Fall we were sat in front of some teenage girls who were practically crying all the way through at Brad. We of course, being 21/22 just played it cool. At the end as the credits rolled, one of the girls turned to the other and asked, "was Anthony Hopkins in this? I don't remember him..." They were so caught up in Brad's hotness/Tristan the drama llama that they hadn't noticed Hannibal Lector.

Most flavours of Brad do it for me, but A River Runs Through It Brad is adorable.
epudom
epudom

Back to top Go down

Post  Carrie Ann Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:42 pm

A River Runs Through It Brad is painfully attractive to me. Like, I feel like I have to squint when I look at him.

In college, my roommates and I claimed all sorts of guys as our celeb boyfriends - we had Alias boyfriends, old man boyfriends, Tennis boyfriends, etc., as well as our own Top 3 (general category). But NO ONE was allowed to claim Brad. He was the undisputed King of Boyfriends. For me, he is the most purely attractive guy of his generation (perfect looks plus charisma), and no one in the next generation comes up to that level yet.
Carrie Ann
Carrie Ann

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady V Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:28 pm

Carrie Ann wrote: For me, he is the most purely attractive guy of his generation (perfect looks plus charisma), and no one in the next generation comes up to that level yet.
He really is one of the last in a dying breed of movie stars, isn't he?

I don't think he gets enough credit for how he's handled his career so far and I think he's lot smarter than people take him for. Nobody stays in his position like he has for 20+ years just based on good looks. If I were an up and coming actor, I'd definitely want to emulate his career. Some might argue against it but I think he'll probably be remembered as fondly as Paul Newman when he passes. He just needs to come up with his own line of salad dressing, quick!

Lady V

Back to top Go down

Post  Crowbridge Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:32 pm

dionneshea wrote:I think the prettiest Brad has ever been was in Legends of the Fall. However, my favourite Brad is clean-cut, clean-shaven, ripped Brad in Mr. and Mrs. Smith. Yowza.
I had that poster on my bedroom wall when I was in high school. Long hair, open shirt, blue eyes...thanks for taking me back. ;)

I will say that I think he was pretty damn hot in Fight Club, though. I like scruffy Brad just as much as clean-cut Brad. Hell, I'll take him any way I can get him.

Crowbridge

Back to top Go down

Post  gannetguts Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:36 pm

blixie wrote:

Oh I liked *grungy* Brad Pitt a lot, Thelma & Louise, Kalifornia, Snatch, Fight Club, but he has short hair in all of those. No my issue is with *long haired* Brad, when it starts to get shoulder length I can't even. UGH. The only time I've even been remotely into him with long hair was when he was Floyd, mostly because Floyd is hilarious.

"You just go all the way down and,.............................................there it is!" Hee.
Ahhhh. Well, then, yeah, I gotta agree with you! I'm not a giant fan of the shoulder length hair Brad either.

gannetguts

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenSix Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:03 pm

I had such a Brad Pitt crush when I was in college. It really hit big when Interview with a Vampire came out and I just fangirled him for ages afterwards. I even went to Seven Years in Tibet and Twelve Monkeys, for crying out loud. This gave my friends endless amusement, especially when he went though his long blonde haired 'Jesus Gone Wrong' phase when promoting IWAV. Those bitches* gave me a paperback biography of him titled "Brad Pitt: Hot & Sexy" which they retitled "Brad Pitt: Hot & Thick" and proceeded to re-edit the book making out that he and I were a couple and that I spent most of my time trying to help him count past five, their rationale being that anyone willing to go around with hair that bad had to be as dumb as a plank not to know better. It's actually quite funny. I still have it.

My fangirlness waned then through the Snatch and Fight Club years (which was probably no harm), but he looked so very well in Ocean's Eleven that I remembered why I'd been so into him in the first place. Rusty is seriously sexy in that film.

*Of course, I mean bitches as a term of endearment. I got my own back on two of them when I re-wrote Liam Neeson in 'Rob Roy' as a lucozade swilling half wit who wrote bad poetry and kept showing people his legs. Because that is what you do in your final year of college when you should be studying hard. We are all still friends to this day.

QueenSix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cutebutpsycho Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:29 pm

WHY HAVE I NOT SEEN THIS ROB ROY WORK QUEEN SIX? I DEMAND IT.

I just bit my cheek trying to choke down the laughter. I don't want to have to explain this to the husband.
Cutebutpsycho
Cutebutpsycho

Back to top Go down

Post  Jude Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:16 am

For me, he looked incredibly great in Meet Joe Black, even though the movie pretty much sucks. But there's a scene where he's sitting at the table in the cafe before he becomes DeathBoy, and he smiles in such a way that he just seriously takes the breath away.

And can I just say that although Angie always gets the hype about the lips, Brad's lips are pretty dang luscious too. The only time I don't think he looks great is when he has what looks like dirty hair. But that's just a real negative for me no matter who it is.

Jude

Back to top Go down

Post  Putli Bai Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:20 am

My biggest Brad Pitt fangirl moment is that scene in Benjamin Button when he shows up at Cate Blanchett's dance studio, toward the end, and he had de-aged to the point where he looked like he did back in the Thelma and Louise days. Holy crap - I forgot that he once look like that! My inner teen seriously had a moment, let me tell you.
Putli Bai
Putli Bai

Back to top Go down

Post  Jude Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:47 pm

Here's a pretty cute Virgin Mobile ad starring Brad's brother Doug: Second Most Famous Pitt

Jude

Back to top Go down

Post  Binky Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:31 am

That is really cute. And so his brother!
Binky
Binky

Back to top Go down

Post  inversed Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:31 am

"This video is not available in your country." WHY DO YOU HATE AMERICA, VIRGIN MOBILE??

inversed

Back to top Go down

Post  dinahmoe Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:36 pm

inversed wrote:"This video is not available in your country." WHY DO YOU HATE AMERICA, VIRGIN MOBILE??
Huh. Up until this morning it was available on the Adweek website, but now it's disabled. We watched it at work. It's really adorable.
dinahmoe
dinahmoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Putli Bai Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:29 pm

I saw Pitt's name at the top of the forum and immediately thought that he and Angelina had decided to take advantage of the TomKat breakup by getting married or breaking up....
Putli Bai
Putli Bai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum