Back to top Go down

Re: SAG Awards

Post  mrinsouciance on Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:32 pm

This year's nominees announced today.

mrinsouciance

Back to top Go down

Post  biakbiak on Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:43 pm

So between this or the Golden Globes, Angela Chase and Jordan Catalano have to present together, right?
biakbiak

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:26 am

I like the nominations. I also noticed Mad Men wasn't nominated; did it air outside of competition?

Back to top Go down

Post  Binky on Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:07 pm

aficionada wrote:I like the nominations. I also noticed Mad Men wasn't nominated; did it air outside of competition?

Nope. It was just excluded. It also didn't score any Golden Globe nominations today.
Binky

Back to top Go down

Post  Coneycat on Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:25 pm

And a big "HELL YEAH" for Daniel Bruhl's supporting-actor nomination for as Niki Lauda in Rush. He was the best thing about that very good movie.

Coneycat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jordan Baker on Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:59 pm

Coneycat wrote:And a big "HELL YEAH" for Daniel Bruhl's supporting-actor nomination for as Niki Lauda in Rush. He was the best thing about that very good movie.

He was definitely excellent, but I do question his status as "supporting" - by the end of the film his character seemed more like the lead than Chris Hemsworth's character.

Jordan Baker

Back to top Go down

Post  Coneycat on Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:01 am

Jordan Baker wrote:
Coneycat wrote:And a big "HELL YEAH" for Daniel Bruhl's supporting-actor nomination for as Niki Lauda in Rush. He was the best thing about that very good movie.

He was definitely excellent, but I do question his status as "supporting" - by the end of the film his character seemed more like the lead than Chris Hemsworth's character.

I was actually going to add that I think both of them count either as lead or supporting, because yeah, the balance shifts through the movie from Hunt, to both, to Lauda.

Coneycat

Back to top Go down

Post  truecrystal on Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:07 pm

I know folks are bent out of shape about Mad Men getting shut out, but I think it's a good call. I found the season wildly uneven and while the performances were fine not one was memorable except for Kiernan Shipka.

truecrystal

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:08 pm

I just realized Prisoners went unrecognized! Such a shame! Gripping movie and great performances.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top