Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RuPaul's Drag Race

+7
Case
TiffanyNichelle
Raised by wolves
oxymoron
caltrask55
killershrew
punkysdilemma
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

RuPaul's Drag Race - Page 3 Empty Re: RuPaul's Drag Race

Post  oxymoron Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:10 pm

While I was watching that horrible lis synch, I was thinking "Just get rid of them both."

And Ru did!

I thought the ballet was fun and I absolutely loved the Soul Train dance off.

oxymoron

Back to top Go down

Post  TiffanyNichelle Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:25 pm

It's time for Coco to go. I thought I'd be tired of both her and Alyssa because of their "feud" but I find myself liking Alyssa. Coco on the other hand is always ready to blame everyone else for her problems. Wow, Detox paired you up with enemy and made you go first? That's so shady! Except not since it is a competition show and what better way to get rid of the competition is to let them self-destruct? And besides Coco and Alyssa have already successfully worked together when Coco picked her for her team.
TiffanyNichelle
TiffanyNichelle

Back to top Go down

Post  caltrask55 Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:41 pm

Yes! Not only does Coco have a horrible attitude but her makeup is horrendous!

caltrask55

Back to top Go down

Post  killershrew Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:06 am

Jade's timing was unfortunate in that she sank to the bottom the same week Coco did. Jade's LSFYL performance, what little we saw of it, wasn't bad, and if she'd been going up against Vivienne or Honey, she'd still be here. However, she was up against Coco, who -- crappy attitude or no -- can turn it out.

My daughter caught a few minutes of the "Snatch Game" episode this morning and asked me: "What is this show? Are they supposed to see who can be meanest to each other?" I told her yes, kind of.
killershrew
killershrew

Back to top Go down

Post  punkysdilemma Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:26 am

Ben De La Creme is my new favorite. Awesome.
punkysdilemma
punkysdilemma

Back to top Go down

Post  oxymoron Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:45 am

How did Adore not end up in the bottom two?

I don't get it.

I mean. Vivacious deserved to go home, but it was Adore's team, and they were a hot mess.

oxymoron

Back to top Go down

Post  TiffanyNichelle Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:36 pm

I agree, the bottom two should have been Adore and Vi or Gia and Vi, mostly because I just don't like Gia.
TiffanyNichelle
TiffanyNichelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Raised by wolves Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:46 am

ITA Adore should have been in the bottom. I loved Ru and Michelle giving her the business about working hard to be a star. Saying you're a star on the runway doesn't make it so. I find her charming and she certainly gets by on that but she gives me the impression that she has slid along in life without a ton of working at it. Let's see how bad she wants to be a star once it takes a little effort. Gia thinks way too highly of herself. Bianca is what Gia thinks she is now but could be.

I liked the idea of the two openers but an unintended consequence is that the group feels really divided worse than the Booger season. Too bad one group is so much more polished than the others. The split seemed to be really unequal. One inexperienced group with an outlier (Ben) and one experienced group with an outlier (IDR her name. The Kardashian)

Raised by wolves

Back to top Go down

Post  oxymoron Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:56 pm

Don't much like Gia... she comes across as bitchy and... um... unburdened by the pressures of intelligence.

Not a good combo.

Also, the Beyonce wannabe... she is an awful lot like Tyra Sanchez, and I never liked her either. She can't leave soon enough.

While Courteney certainly deserved the win, I was surprised by De La Creme. I thought she did an excellent job doing a character that's light years away from what she usually does.

oxymoron

Back to top Go down

Post  killershrew Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:07 am

Wah! I don't get Logo on my TV, so I always have to watch the episodes of this show on the Logo website. But last night's premiere episode doesn't seem to be there in full -- just highlight clips! I'm sad because now I don't know where to watch it.
killershrew
killershrew

Back to top Go down

Post  oxymoron Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:07 pm

That stinks. Well, sort of. The first episode was kind of underwhelming (to me), honestly. Starting with the second one (which was a lot of fun) might be better.

oxymoron

Back to top Go down

Post  killershrew Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:46 am

No! It turns out that they do post them on the Logo website, just not at 7:00 in the morning when I was trying to watch it the first time. I'm caught up on the new season. I was underwhelmed with this week's episode, but so far my favorites are Ginger, Jaidynn, and Mrs. Kasha Davis. I also have to give some love to Max, who's from my mother's hometown.
killershrew
killershrew

Back to top Go down

Post  oxymoron Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:55 pm

What a trainwreck this week's main challenge was.

At first, I was all "How can someone who grew up in the US not know MacBeth? And then I thought about my students.

But seriously, neither of the two skits was good, but the second was a complete disaster.

oxymoron

Back to top Go down

Post  vwlphb Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:52 am

Is anyone else watching the current season of Rupaul's Best Friend Drag Race?

I am loving Kim Chi and Chi Chi. They are precious. And Bob the Drag Queen is hilarious. And Naomi's legs, enough said.

My favorite challenge was the Bitch Perfect dance off, which was super fun to watch. At first I thought it was unfairly stacked towards the Shady Bitches because they could have so much more personality in their section, but then I thought about how wrong it could have gone with Derrick or Robbie or Laila on their team.

vwlphb

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum