Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cameron Diaz

+5
jcpdiesel21
laddical
particle_person
Swarley
caltrask55
9 posters

Go down

Cameron Diaz Empty Cameron Diaz

Post  caltrask55 Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:43 pm

caltrask55

Back to top Go down

Cameron Diaz Empty Re: Cameron Diaz

Post  Swarley Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:46 pm

Cameron Diaz is one of those woman who gets shoved down our throats as being sexy and hot but I've never seen it. She always looks rough as far as I'm concerned.

Swarley

Back to top Go down

Post  particle_person Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:28 pm

In The Mask, which was the first time I ever saw her, she really was hot. Ever since then it's been downhill.
particle_person
particle_person
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post  laddical Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:35 pm

I think that was her first movie (she has an "introducing" credit, I believe). And yes, she was smoking. I remember Ebert being *all over her* in that movie in his review.

But I can't think of a single movie she's made since that I've enjoyed. Even my love of Onscreen Tom Cruise didn't get me into Knight and Day - though I don't necessarily blame Cameron Diaz for that, she certainly didn't help matters.
laddical
laddical

Back to top Go down

Post  jcpdiesel21 Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:56 pm

Oh, WOW. She is looking rough lately. She did look incredible in The Mask, but I also thought she was rather cute in There's Something About Mary.
jcpdiesel21
jcpdiesel21

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:50 am

I love the irony of Cameron looking so rough while dating a man who liked to "moisturize his situation and preserve his sexy" Hee.

I think Cammy has a great body, but her face was always kinda busted. I remember when HD came out and they had that site for which celebs faces didn't stand up to the scrutiny and she was like #1 on the list.

And lord yes she makes pretty terrible movies, like retched un-watchable ones unlike Sandy B. whose terrible movies are highly re-watchable. But the one movie she made that was good, Being John Malkovich I thought she was fantastic in it and should have got an Oscar nom out of it.

blixie
Mod Squad

https://thesnarkening.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:31 pm

That's a good point. Her bad movies really are just boringly, cringe-y bad. Who out there is rewatching Feeling Minnesota or A Life Less Ordinary.

On the flip side though, I do still cry everytime I watch In Her Shoes on cable. Which is saying something because I really hated that book.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  queenofdenile Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:46 pm

I've always liked her without really knowing why. Plus, she's Princess Fiona.

And I did think she was quite funny in Bad Teacher. (Yes, I saw it. On opening day. I couldn't NOT.)
queenofdenile
queenofdenile

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:00 pm

In Her Shoes

Oh yeah I did like that one, it's more in the Sandy terrible vein. Whereas Feeling Minnesota (which truly got me into the theater because it's a great line from a Soundgarden song, so I deserved what I got), the only thing I like about it is Cam's awesome ankle boots.

I do like her inspite of the awful movies though, she's rarely the problem. And Bad Teacher still looks like outrageous bad fun.

blixie
Mod Squad

https://thesnarkening.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TiffanyNichelle Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:28 pm

queenofdenile wrote:
And I did think she was quite funny in Bad Teacher. (Yes, I saw it. On opening day. I couldn't NOT.)

I really liked Bad Teacher I thought it was really funny. But I agree, she was her hottest in the Mask.
TiffanyNichelle
TiffanyNichelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum