Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guess Who Don't Sue

+117
winncienzo
Wildog27
Coneycat
SarahJanet
tiller
maxell131313
Dachelle
Pop'n'Fresh
AWMalory
laurelin_kit
harvey the penguin
TheSummerHealey
epudom
eco
Rhilin
slmader
lisa
Carrie Ann
Jordan Baker
The Dude
Red Wolf
nikita
Lis
P.D. Noosh
choubetcha
Evil Lincoln
MLIS
Luciano
DarkSpork
Gilraen
themis
Jamie
bosoxgirl
mandalaya
Gallifrey Girl
Francie Nolan
Cheetara
VodouDoll
Jude
Fraoch
oxymoron
Lady V
mokey75
sobe
Raksha
Bad Username
punkysdilemma
FantasmaLexsi
lisalars
TiffanyNichelle
Paris, Texas
eventide82
arol
grayel
Betty Madrid
sagitare
Decca
lil d
dinahmoe
Cynara
naughty zoot
punzy
Poubelle
Auroura76
Raised by wolves
Esme
mialoubug
wenchsenior
Never Enough
SpecialLily
year of the cat
Matinee
bbridges
mrinsouciance
The Lady of Shalott
Genevieve
LadyGayle
BreezyK
Instant Monkeys
dreago
swsa
Shadowlass
Cutebutpsycho
laddical
QueenSix
PrincessCleo
Crowbridge
emrie
Eris Rising
big chicken
ActonBell
Miss Moneypenny
Heather
dionneshea
killershrew
The Glen
biakbiak
inversed
Lily Rose
two shoes
queenofdenile
Binky
Morning Angel
bookworm
roly
mayram
Kiran
tothemax
katesti
Jasmine
whatthedeuce
Jessica
Arabella
blooey
puddingcup
Unlucky Bear
blixie
121 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Guess Who Don't Sue - Page 5 Empty Re: Guess Who Don't Sue

Post  Binky Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:27 am

From what I've read about RDJ, I do think he's bipolar and that he's switched his drug problem for like...a vitamin(or prescription drug dependency, depending on which you believe)/therapist extreme regimen. Which is much less destructive than illegal drugs, but not exactly demonstrative of recovery. He did look great in Sherlock 2, even when he was supposed to look beat down.

I think, though, that RDJ might be a misdirection and that most rehabbed an exaggeration. My thought was Ben Affleck, who's rehabbed drugwise at least once and rehabbed his image pretty severely from the J.Lo days.
Binky
Binky

Back to top Go down

Post  biakbiak Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:33 am

But that was once years ago, so the much rehabbed doesn't work at all for him, he might get the award for "least rehabbed" of stars who have been rehab, it was a short 30 day stay after the Jlo period and there haven't been accounts of such partying since (rumors of an affair with Blake aside). Also, I don't think Ben has been on a talk show in over a year. Plus he is currently acting and directing in a movie not doing the press circuit. He hasn't really reclaimed his status as an A+ list movie star, famous for sure but it says he has farther to slip this time which wouldn't make sense for Ben at all.
biakbiak
biakbiak

Back to top Go down

Post  Genevieve Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:44 am

I am not going to believe this. *fingers in ears*
Genevieve
Genevieve

Back to top Go down

Post  Cutebutpsycho Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:22 pm

I'm with Gen. I refuse to believe it's him. I know it's a stressful time, but no. Not him. Please not him.
Cutebutpsycho
Cutebutpsycho

Back to top Go down

Post  The Lady of Shalott Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:03 pm

CDAN says:

Wonder why this B list movie actress from an acting family has been looking so glum despite the biggest boost to her career ever? It could have something to do with the fact that this A++ list movie actor was having sex with her while cheating on his significant other and telling her she was everything he wanted and then he ran off and married a B list movie actress. She has not forgiven him, and refuses to talk to him unless absolutely necessary.

Rooney Mara/Daniel Craig/Rachel Weisz? Who else could it possibly be?
The Lady of Shalott
The Lady of Shalott

Back to top Go down

Post  Unlucky Bear Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:05 pm

I thought Mara and Fincher were the ones who were banging.
Unlucky Bear
Unlucky Bear
Official Succubus

Back to top Go down

Post  mrinsouciance Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:07 pm

I would say the two are not mutually exclusive.

mrinsouciance

Back to top Go down

Post  emrie Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:18 pm

Man if those rumors are both true, that must have been one hell of a set to be a crew member on, just watching the whole thing happen. It would actually make a pretty good movie. How meta.

emrie

Back to top Go down

Post  bookworm Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:40 pm

I wonder if her and the director were just weirdly co-dependent, but not sexual, and that she was having the affair with Craig. That would kind of explain his comments about how weird their relationship is. Maybe he was bitter?
bookworm
bookworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:17 pm

I think she was too into whatever was going on with her and Fincher for that. It seems...too...weird and consuming for Craig to be involved.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  bbridges Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:05 am

Also despite the fact that her sister acts I wouldn't exactly say that Rooney Mara comes from an "acting family." If they made some sort of reference to football I'd believe it was about her.
bbridges
bbridges

Back to top Go down

Post  Matinee Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:21 am

I just looked it up and Craig and Weisz have been together (officially) since Dec 2010, and married in June 2011. The BI implies a more recent relationship, with the marriage coming close to the same time as the relationship reveal. I don't think the timeline really fits. When did shooting on Dragon Tattoo finish?

Also, am I crazy to suggest that Craig isn't quite A++, and Weisz is higher than B-list? This I may be off on but I would have put them at the same fame level. Maybe it's just that I like Weisz so overstate her fame.

Matinee

Back to top Go down

Post  year of the cat Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:17 am

And Rooney is more like an ingenue/starlet than B list actress. The movie just opened.
year of the cat
year of the cat

Back to top Go down

Post  dreago Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:22 am

ALSO, this would mean that we are living in a world where Rooney is an attractive alternative to Weisz and just....no. Unless this was some weird method acting thing?

dreago

Back to top Go down

Post  year of the cat Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:52 am

dlisted said the movie started that September and Craig married that November, so there is a small window when Rooney didn't have any piercings or bleached eyebrows. But still not seeing it.
year of the cat
year of the cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Matinee Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:42 pm

dreago wrote:ALSO, this would mean that we are living in a world where Rooney is an attractive alternative to Weisz and just....no. Unless this was some weird method acting thing?

hahahaha!

Matinee

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:41 pm

I love Gawker for its roundups:

"Which B list celebrity couple who have been together for a while, has an open marriage where they ‘trade spouses' with this C list actress married to a B list musician?" [BuzzFoto]

"She's off her meds, and it's not good. She has returned to the very behavior that got her into so much trouble in the first place, including the drugs and the alcohol and the self-harming. It's almost surreal to hear her spout absolute bullshit about being healthy and happy and sober when she is exactly the opposite. In fact, just a week ago she was out at some madhouse of a bar, drunk off her ass, doing multiple shots and snorting coke in the bathroom. Let's cut to the chase, and get more direct: Look, we know that you and your friends are reading this. It is absolute madness for you to think that this will end well. You are a beautiful and talented girl, but you ARE going to lose your fans and your career and probably your life if you keep this up. Remember how upset one of your siblings was when someone picked on them? Do you realize how much more emotionally destroyed they would be if you actually died? You should think about that, because that is exactly where you are heading right now. We don't care if you lie to people about what your problems are. We don't care if you pretend that you are going on vacation. Just get yourself back into rehab (or treatment, if it makes you feel better to call it that), and get well. Now." [Blind Gossip]

"Which pretty twenty-something star is currently wreaking havoc among three famous show biz families? She is fake dating a guy in the first family. At the same time, she is real dating a guy in the second family. And that guy is supposedly involved/co-parenting with a girl from the third family. Despite all the chaos, though, we see the good in the situation. It's good for the Girl. It's good for the Guy. And it will all probably be reported as some sort of musical chairs love triangle, with lots of drama and publicity for the Girl and the Guy and their project/s… and lots of sympathy and support for those they hurt. So, good for everybody!" [Blind Gossip]

"This NFL quarterback is cheating on his pregnant wife with this Twilight actress he met at a charity event over the holidays."

"This former child actress who started off so innocent before turning to the dark side of music and parental rebellion is back on heroin. I wonder if she will end up in the hospital for exhaustion again."

"Alcohol and unhappiness are a bad combination. This celebrity got a bit wasted at an event over the holidays and started spilling their guts to anyone in the VIP section who would listen to them complain about how much they hate their life. They want to quit their current project (which is not going well); they complained about how effing phony everyone is; they hate getting their photo taken; they want their family to stop trying to control them; they're not enjoying life in the fast lane; they don't like flying solo; and they're upset that their sibling (who is also famous) is caught up in a fake PR relationship. Yes, there certainly was a lot of gut-spilling going on! One of their friends tried to comfort them/shut them up, but they just kept yelling and complaining. 'You don't understand! They are sucking the life out of me! I don't want this anymore! I'm going into complete hiding so no one can find me!' Well, except on Twitter, where they continue to pretend that everything is just great."

Everyone is guessing Demi Lovato for the second one, which would be very sad. Not that ANYONE wouldn't be sad, but Lindsay Lohan would be more expected at this point.

Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  biakbiak Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:55 pm

"This NFL quarterback is cheating on his pregnant wife with this Twilight actress he met at a charity event over the holidays."

Apparently, it's Tony Romo and Ashley Greene.

Not that ANYONE wouldn't be sad, but Lindsay Lohan would be more expected at this point.

Yeah the blind item seems to imply the person still has a career of note.
biakbiak
biakbiak

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Moneypenny Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:11 pm

There are rumors that Kelly Osbourne was smashed at a party last weekend, so I guess it could be her?

Would the child actress one be Momsen?

I totally want to know who the cranky drunk last one is. That is a truly entertaining BI.
Miss Moneypenny
Miss Moneypenny

http://daisyrazor.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenSix Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:22 pm

I think I saw that last BI on ONTD and someone suggested it might be the Kardashian brother. But I would have pegged Kim to be the sibling in the fake relationship and that marriage was well and truly over by Christmas. Unless one of the other sisters is also in a fake relationship, I don't know.

QueenSix

Back to top Go down

Post  ActonBell Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:31 pm

I think I saw that last BI on ONTD and someone suggested it might be the Kardashian brother. But I would have pegged Kim to be the sibling in the fake relationship and that marriage was well and truly over by Christmas. Unless one of the other sisters is also in a fake relationship, I don't know.

QueenSix, Joe Jonas was suggested as another answer to that last BI and that makes more sense to me. There have been a lot of rumors about Kevin Jonas's marriage being a bearding situation.
ActonBell
ActonBell

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenSix Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:02 pm

Now see, there's the thing these days: when it comes to music, I am not as much in the loop regarding the 'popular' artists as I used to be. Seriously, I do be asking the Guides "who's that singing on your phone there?!" on bus trips. So I would never gone for the Jonas Brothers because apart from one of them being in the London O2 production of Les Mis, they're never on my radar.
Thank you for expanding my knowledge, Actonbell and for helping me think outside the Kardashian box!!

QueenSix

Back to top Go down

Post  ActonBell Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:08 pm

No problem! I am not even a particular Jonas Brothers fan, I think I just read too much ONTD.
ActonBell
ActonBell

Back to top Go down

Post  SpecialLily Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:05 am

"She's off her meds, and it's not good. She has returned to the very behavior that got her into so much trouble in the first place, including the drugs and the alcohol and the self-harming. It's almost surreal to hear her spout absolute bullshit about being healthy and happy and sober when she is exactly the opposite. In fact, just a week ago she was out at some madhouse of a bar, drunk off her ass, doing multiple shots and snorting coke in the bathroom. Let's cut to the chase, and get more direct: Look, we know that you and your friends are reading this. It is absolute madness for you to think that this will end well. You are a beautiful and talented girl, but you ARE going to lose your fans and your career and probably your life if you keep this up. Remember how upset one of your siblings was when someone picked on them? Do you realize how much more emotionally destroyed they would be if you actually died? You should think about that, because that is exactly where you are heading right now. We don't care if you lie to people about what your problems are. We don't care if you pretend that you are going on vacation. Just get yourself back into rehab (or treatment, if it makes you feel better to call it that), and get well. Now." [Blind Gossip]
Twitter rumors are flying tonight that Demi Lovato is back in rehab.

SpecialLily

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:53 am

Which is great, except it's Promises, and Promises is basically like a hotel. Maybe it will work for her?
Jessica
Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next