Guess Who Don't Sue

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Guess Who Don't Sue

Post  Heather on Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:39 pm

More!

"This what now counts for an A list Tween television actress was flirting heavily with this director who is the boyfriend of this usually annoying B list movie actress. Anyway, the director was going to keep it at flirting until the tweener told him she was over 18(barely). Hello hotel room. I'm sure the excuse he gave to his girlfriend for missing her big event was priceless. Our B list actress was out of her mind ticked off." [CDaN]

Gawker commenters say it's Kate Bosworth, her director boyfriend, and Victoria Justice.

"More fun from Sundance! This C list actor and entertainer was seen in the very early morning hours, leaving the hotel room of a very old film actress who is in town promoting her movie…" [BuzzFoto]

"Which squeaky-clean pop star is desperately trying to keep his pot-smoking habit and hookups with a Las Vegas hooker under wraps? The young crooner's famous girlfriend wouldn't care so much about his wacky weed habit, but she probably wouldn't appreciate the cheating!" [National Enquirer]

Please God let it be Bieber. Wait, no, please God, don't let it be Bieber... I am conflicted.

"This woman, who is rather thick to begin with, has always been very weight conscious. After plumping up a little recently, she wanted to sport a flat tummy at an upcoming awards show so you could marvel at how amazing and perfect she is. So she had some liposuction last week. While she's been keeping a very low profile lately, she's never been one to stay out of the spotlight for long, so the paps just might catch a glimpse of her out in public in either Los Angeles or New York. They might even note that she is walking slower than usual or holding her stomach. In any case, you will definitely see her at an upcoming awards show – perhaps even on stage, pretending that her flat stomach is the result of discipline and hard work." [Blind Gossip]

"Which former boy-bander was recently spotted shopping for discounted holiday cards at the CVS Pharmacy in Hollywood? The blonde, out-of-work singer/ actor – who's put on a few pounds since his "DWTS" stint – was complaining about the state of TinselTown's unemployment." [National Enquirer]

Lance Bass, I'm guessing.

"Which Golden Globe-winning TV star's short-lived marriage ended because he couldn't curb his sex addiction? The twice-mar­ried hunk was attending 12-step meetings to cure his cravings, but when he relapsed, his actress wife told him to hit the road!" [National Enquirer]

Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran on Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:28 pm

I'm guessing the weight conscious woman is Mariah Carey?
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  biakbiak on Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:34 pm

Mariah's Jenny Craig's spokesperson so you would think they would allude to that.
biakbiak

Back to top Go down

Post  Crowbridge on Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:10 pm

"This woman, who is rather thick to begin with, has always been very weight conscious. After plumping up a little recently, she wanted to sport a flat tummy at an upcoming awards show so you could marvel at how amazing and perfect she is. So she had some liposuction last week. While she's been keeping a very low profile lately, she's never been one to stay out of the spotlight for long, so the paps just might catch a glimpse of her out in public in either Los Angeles or New York. They might even note that she is walking slower than usual or holding her stomach. In any case, you will definitely see her at an upcoming awards show – perhaps even on stage, pretending that her flat stomach is the result of discipline and hard work." [Blind Gossip]

Christina Aguilera? I would never describe her as "thick", though.

Crowbridge

Back to top Go down

Post  Never Enough on Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:15 pm

The "always thick to begin with" makes me think this person has never been known as skinny per say. Not "fat", but not a stick either. Maybe someone with healthy curves. Christina was definitely skinny in the beginning and for a good chunk of her career.

Never Enough

Back to top Go down

Post  Binky on Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:34 pm

"Which Golden Globe-winning TV star's short-lived marriage ended because he couldn't curb his sex addiction? The twice-mar­ried hunk was attending 12-step meetings to cure his cravings, but when he relapsed, his actress wife told him to hit the road!" [National Enquirer]

Michael C. Hall? The Golden Globe thing made me think of him; it's the only thing he's won besides a SAG despite a solid TV career.
Binky

Back to top Go down

Post  wenchsenior on Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:50 pm

swsa wrote:They're just taunting some of you.
This relationship never happened for fans, but it is happening in real life. Despite being married, this C+ actress with one huge role has been basically living with this B list actor who has now had a couple of hit shows and is also still married. Kind of.

Revealed as: David Duchovny & Gillian Anderson

I would cackle with amusement if this were true. I doubt it is; seems impossible, logistically speaking. However, I could EASILY be convinced that they have hooked up within the last few years. I'm 99% certain they had some sort of on-and-off thing during the show, and they seemed so weirdly happy and touchy-feely during the promo stuff for the second XF movie. I do wonder where the heck such elaborate rumors are coming from, though. It's so weird and out-of-nowhere.

wenchsenior

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather on Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:45 pm

1. "What soon to be A list movie actor's girlfriend who is also moving up the list quite nicely is convinced that she can keep him from wanting guys. She told a friend of hers the other day that as long as she stays kinky enough he will want her and not any of the guys he used to date. Hey, it worked for Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz for awhile." [CDaN]

Okay, the BI, whatever; that throwaway line about Ashlee and Pete is the real juice there for me.

"This C/D list actress, who had a big career on a sitcom in the '90s is writing a book about her experience in the television world. She is hoping to out not one, but two of her costars for engaging in a long and drawn out lesbian affair." [BuzzFoto]

This one is sad:

"Following a serious relapse last week, this award-winning performer was secretly admitted to a well-known rehab facility. When word of her condition got out, her team—apparently caring more about PR than her recovery—pulled her out of the first facility, issued a denial that she was in rehab, waited a couple of hours, then put her into another facility. And that was just the beginning of their PR games. They tried to knock the rehab story out of the headlines by planting a story about a breakup, but media outlets continued to carry the rehab story. They promised a staged photo op to prove that she was fine, but failed to deliver her because the rehab facility wouldn't let her leave in the middle of detox. They said that she was just hanging out at home, but when friends stopped by to see her, they were told that she had suddenly gone to visit a relative on the other side of the country. They tried to fake her participation in a live online interview, but fans cried foul when they noticed that dormant Twitter accounts were being used for the questions and that the answers sounded canned and phony.

Sadly, these PR lies are just a continuation of a year of lies about her living a healthy, sober life following her last rehab. In reality, she is an out-of-control party monster. And, we are sad to report, her problems are even worse this time around: alcohol, self-harming, and lots of drugs, including cocaine and heroin. There are lots of lies because there's lots of money and projects and products and endorsements and magazine covers at stake. If the fans aren't properly fooled into thinking she is a sweet, healthy girl, nobody gets paid! So they keep pretending that everything is fine (it's not), that she is healthy (she's not), and that they are so proud of her sobriety (Shut up, Mom). They need to keep her fans believing all of these lies order to keep the money rolling in. Although we do know her new location, we will not disclose it. We want her to stay in rehab. Yes, even though her fans want to believe that nothing is wrong, she is definitely back in rehab. And anything you hear to the contrary is a crock of shit." [Blind Gossip]

Wow. I was wondering if it's Demi Lovato, and they just added the stuff about the kids to make it less potentially legally actionable -- like a deliberate curveball. (I have heard Ted does the same in his BIs, often sometimes even switching the gender.) She is the only person I can think of around whom massive rehab rumors have swirled recently, and all the other stuff seems to fit.

"This 20-something, Grammy-winning pop star is hiding a secret lesbian life! The gifted musician has a girlfriend but tells everyone she's dating the hunky guitarist in her band!" [National Enquirer]

"Which pop star's fiance was spotted selling his soon-to-be wife's discarded designer jeans at the resale store Wasteland in Studio City, Calif.? The singer's beau tried to go unnoticed, but when someone in the store yelled out: "OMG! I know who you are!" he high-tailed it out of the shop and drove off in his white BMW!" [National Enquirer]

"What former sitcom and SNL star – he's part of a successful comedy dynasty – has just admitted his wannabe actress daughter to rehab? The comic gathered the whole clan together to say goodbye to his boozing little girl!" [National Enquirer]

There is something hysterical to me about how the Enquirer uses exclamation marks all over their BIs, even when not required. "She's going to rehab! Bye! OMG! BMW! Guitarist! Pants!"

"Which leggy blonde actress is boozing again? The never-married former model raised eyebrows as she swigged champagne and partied with her new rapper boy toy at the Golden Globes after-parties." [National Enquirer]

Charlize?

Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  mialoubug on Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:08 pm

"What former sitcom and SNL star – he's part of a successful comedy dynasty – has just admitted his wannabe actress daughter to rehab? The comic gathered the whole clan together to say goodbye to his boozing little girl!" [National Enquirer]

I'm thinking this is Chris Elliot with the daughter being Abby. Is she still with SNL?
mialoubug

Back to top Go down

Post  Instant Monkeys on Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:27 pm

mialoubug wrote:

I'm thinking this is Chris Elliot with the daughter being Abby. Is she still with SNL?
She is; that was my thought too.
Instant Monkeys

Back to top Go down

Post  Esme on Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:33 pm

Heather wrote:
"Which leggy blonde actress is boozing again? The never-married former model raised eyebrows as she swigged champagne and partied with her new rapper boy toy at the Golden Globes after-parties." [National Enquirer]

Charlize?
Cammy D. She's apparently dating P. Diddy.

Esme

Back to top Go down

Post  biakbiak on Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:52 pm

Instant Monkeys wrote:
mialoubug wrote:

She is; that was my thought too.

Chris's other daughter, Bridey, Abbey's younger sister, also wants to be an actress but has basically little success so it would make more sense to me if they meant her with the use of wannabe and little.
biakbiak

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather on Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:31 pm

Oh, dur, of course it's Cammie. Although I didn't know she was ever OFF the booze. Also, that seems like it doesn't need to be blind, really.

Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran on Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:23 am

For the SNL one I've also heard Damon Wayans suggested. One of his daughters is an actress.
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Raised by wolves on Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:29 am

Chris's other daughter, Bridey, Abbey's younger sister, also wants to be an actress but has basically little success so it would make more sense to me if they meant her with the use of wannabe and little.
Plus, Chris's dad was part of the Bob and Ray comedy duo so that's more of a dynasty than the second generation Wayans.

Raised by wolves

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran on Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:27 am

I think it could very well be so, but ALL the Wayans act. I think they qualify as a dynasty at this point also.
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather on Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:20 pm

1. "Which A+ list movie actress who is not married, but might as well be, went and asked for this B list movie actress phone number at the SAG Awards and then after she got it, kissed the actress on the neck and gave her a little bite. Oh yes, this will be revealed." [CDaN]

2. "This closeted B list movie actor who headlined a franchise film will be looking for a new boyfriend soon. He brought his boyfriend on a trip with him, but would not let the boyfriend out of the hotel for the premiere. A very nasty fight ensued and the boyfriend headed home alone." [CDaN]

For that first one he might as well have said, "Her name rhymes with Schmangelina Folie."

Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  wenchsenior on Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:31 pm

"More fun from Sundance! This C list actor and entertainer was seen in the very early morning hours, leaving the hotel room of a very old film actress who is in town promoting her movie…" [BuzzFoto]

I am curious enough about this one that I wasted a whole half-hour at the Sundance site scanning through all the movies playing. Nothing jumped out as starring a "very old film actress" though. Unless this blind item was posted by a 16-year-old who considers (for example) Susan Sarandon as "very old."

wenchsenior

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran on Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:34 pm

I am laughing at the use of OH YES, IT WILL BE REVEALED. It sounds so comic book villainy.
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthedeuce on Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:30 pm

Seriously, I can just imagine the BI writer twirling his moustache or wringing his/her hands with glee.

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa on Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:18 am

It's so obviously Angelina and Tilda. Heee. There are tons of pics of them together so it's easy enough to write a BI around them. Although, I hope at least the number swapping part is true. They need to start their own colony or something.
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Auroura76 on Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:05 am

I'm just sad they write "B list actress" with disdain. It's SWINTON, yo. Don't fuck around.

Auroura76

Back to top Go down

Post  Poubelle on Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:35 am

SWINTON is a list unto herself.

From Heather's BIs:
They tried to fake her participation in a live online interview, but fans cried foul when they noticed that dormant Twitter accounts were being used for the questions and that the answers sounded canned and phony.
This HAS to be Demi Lovato. There was an entire post on ONTD not long ago about her fake Twitter "interveiw" where they found ALL the accounts were just created and at least one didn't seem to exist before Demi Lovato's twitter replied to it. (The answers were stock, totally canned answers, too--anyone could've written them. Like "remember to dream big!" generic.) ETA: Here's the post.

I feel so bad for her. How fucked up is your team if they want to drag you out detox for an appearance? I know Disney starlets don't have the longest shelf life, but jeesh, no need to put her actual life at risk.
Poubelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Instant Monkeys on Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:38 pm

Auroura76 wrote:I'm just sad they write "B list actress" with disdain. It's SWINTON, yo. Don't fuck around.
Seriously. As if SWINTON could be defined by a mere list/fame level.
Instant Monkeys

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Moneypenny on Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:39 pm

Poubelle wrote:I feel so bad for her. How fucked up is your team if they want to drag you out detox for an appearance? I know Disney starlets don't have the longest shelf life, but jeesh, no need to put her actual life at risk.

From what little I know about her, she's her family's cash cow. Apparently this is the sort of shit that happens when you see a dollar sign instead of a daughter.

They need to start their own colony or something.

There were also pics of SWINTON and Zoe Saldana hugging and laughing together. The three of them could form a collective and supply the world with 85% of it's Fierceness supply.
Miss Moneypenny

http://daisyrazor.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top