Guess Who Don't Sue

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Guess Who Don't Sue

Post  Lily Rose on Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:59 am

Have a new, gross, solved BI:
About two years ago, this A list director known almost as much for the number of women he f**ks as for his directing, decided to keep an electronic journal/blackbook of the woman he had been with, wanted to be with and only heard about. It included their names, reputation, if they were good in bed, if they were bi, if they would have sex to get a role, anything and everything was included.. One day he shared his journal with another A list director friend who also has a reputation and that director started adding all of his info as well and where the women overlapped, both reports were included. The two directors decided they wanted to be able to share their information with friends, other directors, and producers and so created an invitation only blog which now has several hundred entries and has been updated as recently as last week. It's like a wiki sex book but these two directors are the only ones who can edit the information or add anything. The only reports that are added are those of the 15 or so people who have access to the site and have had first hand knowledge of the women. No secondhand or rumors are allowed. No actors are allowed access to the site, and no married men either. If one of the 15 gets married or starts living with someone, the password is changed.
As if it could have been anyone other than Brett Ratner and Michael Bay. Ick.

Lily Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie on Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:49 pm

A BI round up from ONTD:

1. Which B list actress, who made it big in a film based on a book, is having trouble with her teenaged daughter? She and her daughter have been clashing over the daughter’s messy habits, particularly her messy room. The actress has threatened to throw away all of her daughter’s stuff if she didn’t keep the room clean. As our B-lister was following through with the threat, she found tin foil and straws with white powder in her daughter’s room. She is devastated. (Buzz Foto)

2. There’s no denying that this actor is very talented. However, in this town, talent will only take you so far. There’s a good reason that our actor’s been getting a lot more face time and screen time and attention this season than the rest of his castmates. It’s because our actor hit the old casting couch with the show’s producer. Even though the overt favoritism is causing dissension among the ranks, the producer just can’t stop giving his honey more screen time and parading him around at various industry events like a prized poodle. Most people outside the show haven’t made the personal connection between the actor and the producer yet. Perhaps it’s because there is such a significant age difference between the two. Or, perhaps it’s because the actor has explicitly stated in interviews that he is straight. Or, perhaps it’s because the producer is supposed to be getting married. (Blind Gossip)

3. This actor is a solid B list and has been for years. Sometimes he headlines a movie, but for the most part, he is the second lead. Solid actor and everyone knows who he is. He also has a very attractive daughter. Very much so. The daughter has a bit of a drinking problem and when she drinks she shares a story of what happened to her when she was 15 about to turn 16 and how she was hit on and eventually had sex with this A list movie actor who is a nominee/winner of some of the biggest awards in acting. A friend of her father’s, they had a brief fling and supposedly this brief fling also broke up the A list actor’s long time relationship. His significant other could handle the cheating, just not with a 16 year old. (CDAN)

4. This A list R&B/Pop singer is married. She believes in her vows and has been said here several times, her husband who is also a musician does not. She thinks he has finally straightened out. Well, he probably will be after he takes care of paying off his latest fling. Apparently she managed to get photos of the musician in some very compromising positions. (CDAN)

5. His wife is pregnant and he makes sure to tell everyone on the internet how happy he is about it. Ironically, it’s also on the internet where he met his gay lover that his wife thinks is just a really, really good buddy. (Buzz Foto)

The posters guesses were in order Diane Lane, Darren Criss, Kevin Bacon/Sosie/Tim Robbins, Alicia Keys, Jared Padalecki.

Criss and Keys seem like gimme's but I have no idea why you'd settle on Bacon/Sosie though Robbins seems to fit the LTR break up aspect. My mind actually went right to Alec Baldwin/Ireland, probably because of their big blow out, and the fact that she is/was a frighteningly sophisticated looking knock out. I feel like he is also good friends with Susan/Tim. The whole thing is super creepy though. UGH.

blixie
Mod Squad

http://thesnarkening.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bookworm on Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:55 pm

#5 sounds like Supernatural fans' wishful thinking.
bookworm

Back to top Go down

Post  blooey on Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:50 pm

A couple of those are wacky enough that I believe them, which might be the first time ever I believe a BI. Not the last one, though. I'm not saying something like that could never happen, but given the batshit tinhattery of some Supernatural fans, it sounds like they're being blatantly trolled by Buzz Foto.

I really, really hope the third one isn't true. And if it is, I hope Tim Robbins isn't part of it. I know he is supposedly a big cheating cheater, but sleeping with teenagers who are under the age of consent and also probably young enough to be his granddaughter is something else entirely.

blooey

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie on Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:53 pm

it sounds like they're being blatantly trolled by Buzz Foto.

Ha, I think that is pretty much a Blind Item Industry give at this point, they troll the hell out of the SPN crazies with these items all the time, I'm sure the page views bump bump bump.

blixie
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post  inversed on Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:31 am

Finding out that Tim Robbins and Susan Sarandon had broken up was bad enough, my wee little brain cannot handle the thought of him being a statutory rapist!

inversed

Back to top Go down

Post  biakbiak on Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:06 am

Especially when ONTD posters are also convinced the father is Kevin Bacon. Which so leads me to think its neither because it doesn't touch on the mother or the partner which is usually code for civilians and Kyra and Susan don't qualify.
biakbiak

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie on Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:37 am

Seriously the choice of Kevin and Tim seemed utterly random, and yet they are all over it. I'm like what do these people know about poor Kevin Bacon's daughter that I don't! Is she a junior Paris Hilton in training?! I also think it can't be Alec/Ireland either, since Alec's so associated with his TV gig and awards now.

blixie
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post  queenofdenile on Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:48 am

I'm just putting my head in the sand and hoping that some asshole completely invented #3. It's horrifying, and while it would be gross for someone to make that up, it's much, much preferable to it being true.

#2 obviously points to Darren but seems so made up that it just makes me laugh. I wouldn't be surprised if he turned out to be bi or at least dabbled, but the "dissension in the ranks" part screams of "jus jellus" to me. Yeah, his cast mates seem to really hate him. But Glee is one of the few shows where I actually believe the "we're one big happy family!" image.
queenofdenile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran on Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:20 pm

Monteith posted a twitvid of him hanging out with the rest of the non Colfer guys on set and yeah he seemed integrated in the gang. That cast too is one of the few I believe all like each other.

Sosie Bacon is at NYU I think. Or some other east coast school. I only know this because Kyra Sedgewick mentioned it in an interview. I honestly have never seen any of the Bacon kids without their parents. They seem very low key. I don't think its Ireland Baldwin either because she is beautiful but she also only JUST turned 16 from what I understand.
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  biakbiak on Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:27 pm

Yeah the thing about the blind item is that it seems that the person is now an adult, an adult with a drinking problem, and when she drinks she talks about her past.

I guess people on datalounge were mentioning Sam Waterston for the father and Al Pacino for the star because they used to be close and had an unexplained falling out.
biakbiak

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran on Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:31 pm

Didn't Al Pacino's daughter get arrested for a DUI recently? And she is very pretty. Maybe it was the other way around. Or someone else he used to be friends with because I don't want that to be Al or Jack McCoy.
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  biakbiak on Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:33 pm

At Datalounge it was Katherine Waterston for the daughter.
biakbiak

Back to top Go down

Post  bookworm on Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:08 pm

That doesn't make sense because Sam Waterston isn't a movie actor. Before L&O he wasn't recognizable outside of the Woody Allen films.
bookworm

Back to top Go down

Post  The Glen on Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:15 pm

Wasn't he Oscar nominated for The Killing Fields? I remember him running a lot in the film about a faked Mars landing.

The Glen
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran on Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:15 pm

He was and generally had a pretty thriving career before he moved to tv but this blind item seems to be saying hes still second leading films and he hasn't made a movie since 2003. I'd think the blind item would mention something about him segueing to television if it was him.
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  biakbiak on Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:21 pm

It's also Crazy Day and Nights so the "A lister" with the ton of awards probably won a Cable Ace award.
biakbiak

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran on Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:22 pm

I bet its Michael Moriarty and Jan Michael Vincent with that source.
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  killershrew on Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:05 pm

biakbiak wrote:It's also Crazy Day and Nights so the "A lister" with the ton of awards probably won a Cable Ace award.

This made me laugh really really hard.
killershrew

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthedeuce on Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:10 am

inversed wrote:Finding out that Tim Robbins and Susan Sarandon had broken up was bad enough, my wee little brain cannot handle the thought of him being a statutory rapist!
I was pretty shocked when they split. I need for that blind item to either not be true, or to be true but not involve Tim Robbins. Pretty please, Universe?

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  dionneshea on Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:29 pm

[BlindGossip] This sexy movie actress and this intense actor have been friends since they were kids. She definitely has a higher profile than he does, but lately he has been landing some big roles as well. When reports about them playing kissy face started to appear recently, it was puzzling because they make for a rather odd match. Well, we have a scoop for you. It’s not a real relationship. Just a temporary bearding gig. However, since they do genuinely enjoy hanging out together, don’t be surprised if they rebound back to each other again in the future.
So, I've heard from a friend that Kieran Culkin is now dating ScarJo. (This friend has friends in common with Kieran Culkin.) And at first I was like, 'No way!', but then I saw this and now I'm wondering if it's true. If it is, very odd.
dionneshea

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran on Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:32 pm

He was dating Emma Stone for a long while.

I have heard people speculate its JGL and Scarlett too. Both guys seem the type who would go the Quinto/Bomer route if they were gay though. Maybe not openly talk about it but not really have beards either.
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather on Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:51 pm

-- "This foreign born B list actress recently said she had never been pregnant with her current A list move actor husband. While this may be true, she is not 100% sure of that considering she was pregnant when she got married. She just does not know if the father was her husband or the significant other she left to be with her husband. The pregnancy resulted in a miscarriage." [CDaN]

Rachel Weisz and Daniel Craig?

-- "While at a party a few weeks ago, TV Actor 1 set up his new lover, TV Actor 2, with a 'date' for the night. Actor 1 thought that Actor 2 would enjoy the experience of hooking up with someone different. The media got hold of the story from other party guests, and reported that the hunk was on the prowl and had a one night stand with this very beautiful woman. Well, almost. The mainstream media got it wrong. The 'date' was actually a pretty pre-op transsexual! The Actors are both happy about the media report, though, as it allows them to both remain in the closet for another season." [Blind Gossip]

-- So, this recent network reality star who is more famous for something other than being on a reality show for a bit was walking down the street yesterday in West Hollywood when she was confronted by a very angry man. The reality star has supposedly been dating this B-/C+ primarily television actor and the man on the street was not happy. The gist of the conversation was that the reality star had stolen her man. The reality star thought the person meant like he was a fan of the actor and was just joking about the theft of 'his man.' Turns out that is not the case at all as he loudly proclaimed right there on the street that until our reality star came along, the man on the street and the actor had been 'fucking and sucking' every night but because he could not make him famous he went out and found a 'slut like you.'" [CDaN]

-- "This foreign-born actress has a husband that has been cheating on her for years. He thinks she doesn't know. She does. She's known since the beginning but looks the other way because she claims in her culture, ‘it's just what men do.' She has accepted his infidelity quietly and claims that as long as he doesn't bring it home, she's okay with the lies. So sad." [BuzzFoto]

Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem? Please note, I'm not alleging anything about their culture -- just guessing based on the rumors that he was cheating on her with Julia Roberts.

-- "When the principal actors of a film do pre-release interviews, they usually talk about the main themes of the movie. Not in this case. Some of the main players of this upcoming film are completely skirting around one of the film's main topics. We think it's because it hits a little too close to home. All of the leads—as well as the director—are gay, lesbian or bisexual. Only one of them is out of the closet. We think it would make for much better interviews and much better box office for the film if they would just suck it up and spoke openly about the topic… even if they aren't willing to come out at this point." [Blind Gossip]

-- "This former B list movie actress with A+ name recognition and now someone who seems to just show up for cameos from time to time has been so out of it since the birth of her recent child that she has only even held him a few times. Apparently our actress has been going through the stress of pretending she even wanted the child for the sake of helping her publicity challenged husband. Our actress has been on a crazy combination of drug cocktails and is so upset with her husband that she only speaks to him every week or so." [CDaN]

Yikes.

Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran on Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:58 pm

I've heard that the cheating husband/foreign culture one is actual Vincent Cassel/Monica Belluci. Its apparently been an open secret for years and shes alluded to it in interviews.
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Moneypenny on Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:19 pm

-- "This former B list movie actress with A+ name recognition and now someone who seems to just show up for cameos from time to time has been so out of it since the birth of her recent child that she has only even held him a few times. Apparently our actress has been going through the stress of pretending she even wanted the child for the sake of helping her publicity challenged husband. Our actress has been on a crazy combination of drug cocktails and is so upset with her husband that she only speaks to him every week or so." [CDaN]

Yikes.

[/quote]

I was going to guess Tori Spelling, but she just had a girl, not a boy.
Miss Moneypenny

http://daisyrazor.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top