Guess Who Don't Sue

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Guess Who Don't Sue

Post  Kiran on Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:10 pm

I think Jude Law is charming cad at best. I mean I think hes hot and talented and charming, but lovable? He fucked his nanny.
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Cutebutpsycho on Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:31 am

Jude Law isn't lovable. He's the guy you mess around with knowing it's going to end with vases thrown at his head.
Cutebutpsycho

Back to top Go down

Post  Crowbridge on Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:45 am

I don't think Jude Law is half as attractive as he used to be.

Crowbridge

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowlass on Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:47 pm

Yeah, that's what I mean. He's a do him and lose him guy; you know if you kept him around he'd totally cheat on you with your sister. The blind says it's someone people love.

And agreed that he's lost his looks. Twelve years ago he was gorgeous. Now, not so much. He's like the reverse of Dorian Gray.

Shadowlass

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie on Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:51 pm

The blind says it's someone people love.

Which is why I'm sticking with The Gos, at least until she rules him out.

blixie
Mod Squad

http://thesnarkening.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa on Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:08 pm

I can't lie. A part of me would love if it ends up being Gosling. And Lainey HAS seemed to cool off on him a bit lately.
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie on Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:30 am

I think Lainey all but confirmed it's Gosling in her Liveblog she mentioned a "meme" clue (Hey Girl) and a Brooklyn clue, and she busts on his ass all the time for faking a Brooklyn accent. Also she did a post about his tea drinking at TIFF in September.

blixie
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa on Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:56 pm

They're just taunting some of you.
This relationship never happened for fans, but it is happening in real life. Despite being married, this C+ actress with one huge role has been basically living with this B list actor who has now had a couple of hit shows and is also still married. Kind of.

Revealed as: David Duchovny & Gillian Anderson
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  ActonBell on Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:58 pm

I was just coming here to post that! Out of all of cdan's blind item reveals, that is probably the most WTF?! one.
ActonBell

Back to top Go down

Post  dreago on Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:21 pm

Alright, I want to believe, heh, but it just seems implausible. Don't these people have kids? Not babies, but kids walk and talk. How do you live together discretely when you have a handful of kids between the two of ya? Are they both non custodial parents?

dreago

Back to top Go down

Post  bookworm on Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:40 pm

I was looking at some of the older BIs and I saw this one:

#5 - Speaking of threesomes, this celebrity couple consisting of a former Disney star and her very good looking actor boyfriend have talked about a threesome but cannot decide on someone.

Mylie and Liam. Dang.
bookworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Morning Angel on Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:41 pm

I was just coming here to post that! Out of all of cdan's blind item reveals, that is probably the most WTF?! one.

It seems like pure baiting for the crazy David/Gillian shippers. If he was claiming they were hooking up from time to time, okay, but living together? They're not even on the same continent. Plus, I don't think she was/is married to the father of her 2 youngest kids.

Last edited by Morning Angel on Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Morning Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Instant Monkeys on Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:52 pm

This relationship never happened for fans, but it is happening in real life. Despite being married, this C+ actress with one huge role has been basically living with this B list actor who has now had a couple of hit shows and is also still married. Kind of.

Revealed as: David Duchovny & Gillian Anderson
HA!! I saw that one too. I definitely don't believe it (she lives in London, and her partner and father of her two youngest kids was at a premiere with her as recently as like two weeks ago or something NOT THAT I AM A TOTAL STALKER OR ANYTHING), but it's very odd that it would come up as a BI (and be revealed as them) at all. It's not even "These two are doing it occasionally on the side" but that they're basically LIVING together? I guess "basically" could mean they crash at each other's houses when they're in each other's respective cities, but again, they...don't live in the same city. Or country. Even if it just said they were in a relationship (which I also don't believe but it wouldn't be logistically as improbable) that would be one thing. But I feel like even if you were going to make up a BI of them, why would you say they were (practically) shacking up?

It's just weird. I am kind of intrigued that this BI exists even if I don't think it's at all true.

ETA: GA and her partner aren't married, but to me that falls into the "details, details" category since they've been together several years and have two kids together. The "also still married...kind of" certainly fits DD since he keeps releasing statements that he and Tea are split up and then going on talk shows and pointedly mentioning his wife Tea. Of course this is all moot anyway since it's been revealed that it was meant to be them, but those were my thoughts when trying to work this one out a couple months ago.
Instant Monkeys

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie on Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:29 pm

If he was claiming they were hooking up from time to time, okay, but living together?

It's the Entertainment Lawyer in his speak "basically living together" does = "fucking whenever in same town", his record of overstatement in BI is the status quo, going back to A list old timey movie actress was actually a man baby to sickly C list old timey actress used male friend as stand in.

blixie
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa on Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:06 pm

ONTD compiled a bunch of reveals. Here's a couple of the more interesting ones.
So, this actor is A list. Barely. He had a franchise but really nothing else. A couple of times he has headlined a movie since the franchise, but the results have not been good so I think he lost his tentative hold on A list and is back at B where he belongs. The franchise was a fluke anyway. It made some other people stars who have no business being in movies. I am reserving judgment on this guy. Anyway, he has a celebrity girlfriend which is kept super quiet. Not that it is private, just they go to great lengths for two not very huge stars to keep things private. More on his part, I think then hers. She could use some publicity. The thing is, our actor seems kind of shy about the whole relationship because there have been rumors, especially now, that he has quite the thing for the mother of the celebrity girlfriend. The mother happens to have had her own tentative A/B list hold on her movie career throughout the years. source

reveal: Zac Efron, Rumer Willis & Demi Moore

This just got funnier when I saw this on twitter.
Back in the day when the franchise first started filming, this actor was hooking up with this actress who played his sister. Well, what was not known at the time by that actress was that he was also hooking up with another of his sisters who we will call sister #2. Sister #1 disappeared from the picture at some point, but despite everything that has gone on with our actor and another actress from the movie, he keeps going back to sister #2. Apparently they got noise complaints last night in a European hotel because they were so loud in bed.

reveal: Robert Pattinson with Nikki Reed and Ashley Greene
This female two time former reality star who was married to another reality star/actor recently offered her services to Doug Hutchison and Courtney Stodden saying that she would make a great third to their "relationship." They turned her down. source

reveal: Adrianne Curry

I so believe that one.
When I tell you later about this couple having sex, your jaw will hit the floor. You just would not expect it in a million years. This happened in the very late 80's and very early 90's. This permanent A list actor who has not really done anything lately to continue to merit that status was dating three actresses at the same time. One actress became his wife. One was someone who would help him with his kinks, and our actor has a lot of them. The other was an actress who was just starting out at the time, but is now pretty close to A list and once actually was. Much like Hugh Hefner, our actor would rotate the three throughout the week, and often throughout the same 24 hours. Apparently he really liked the newcomer, but she thought he was way too old for her. So, she moved on and probably regrets who she moved on to almost everyday. source

reveal: Warren Beatty with Annette Bening / Madonna / Nicole Kidman
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  killershrew on Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:06 am

From the Entertainment Lawyer:
This A+ list movie actor has been in this space before when he has slipped. This time though it is way more than a slip. He was at one point probably the most rehabbed actor in the world and now he needs it again. Desperately. He thinks he is hiding it from his wife, but he is not. One talk show almost kicked him out of the studio because he was so wasted before finally relenting and letting him on air.

Oh, PLEASE don't let this be Robert Downey, Jr.
killershrew

Back to top Go down

Post  BreezyK on Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:25 am

Who else could it be though? Kiefer Sutherland comes to mind but 1) he's not exactly A+ and 2) he's not married, right?

BreezyK

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran on Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:30 am

Hes not married, and while hes A+ for tv, he isn't for anything else. I hope its not RDJ but hes the only one that fits.
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie on Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:26 am

Yeah and Kief is more well know for fucking up and NOT going to rehab isn't he? RDJ showed up at the Globes a few years ago and I thought he looked like he'd been on a recent bender, hopefully this is every bit as exaggerated as everything EL posts.

blixie
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Moneypenny on Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:03 pm

Not gonna lie: I will be totally bummed out if this one is true. I'll just take it with the standard EL metric-ton of salt.
Miss Moneypenny

http://daisyrazor.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ActonBell on Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:55 pm

This would be so sad, I hope it's not true.
ActonBell

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyGayle on Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:35 pm

I choose to believe this isn't true. Isn't Entertainment Lawyer known for being full of shit anyway? (Please say yes!)

RDJ's about to be a dad again, too. More reason to disbelieve! It would just be too sad.

LadyGayle

Back to top Go down

Post  biakbiak on Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:41 pm

He was extra spacey even for him on Letterman but yes CDAN is also crazy unreliable.
biakbiak

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Moneypenny on Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:19 pm

OK, I am apparently much fonder of RDJ than I thought I was, because I just watched, like, 10 TV interviews from the Sherlock Holmes press tour, and he didn't seem particularly off/out of it in any of them. There certainly wasn't anything that might point to producers being reluctant to put him on the air (and let's be honest: if he showed up for an interview smashed, they would totally throw him on air for the publicity alone). I buy the idea of him being off the wagon, because he's got a kid, Avengers, and Iron Man 3 coming up and that's gotta be stressful, but I don't particularly buy the BI.
Miss Moneypenny

http://daisyrazor.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dreago on Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:26 pm

Huh, I did think that in Sherlock he seems a bit more haggard then usual and this was BEFORE the punching and the chasing. I remember thinking, wow, this was the best the make-up artists can do? This makes me sad to hear, but being bipolar (that's what I heard in the rumor mill, YMMV) is a bitch to medicate legally and I hear that he rejects traditional meds and meditates and diets away the manic-depressive swings. I can't help but think that unless you're superhuman, you are setting yourself up for failure. You can't will away/think away a mental illness. But I'm biased because of my profession. But maybe it's not RDJ! *wills it with my mind*

dreago

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top