Guess Who Don't Sue

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Guess Who Don't Sue

Post  whatthedeuce on Thu May 23, 2013 1:01 am

I am ashamed to admit that after initially seeing the belly-folding thing and hearing about them reserving a while hospital floor for the birth (was that actually true?), I kinda entertained the notion that they had used a surrogate. It made me feel awful for Beyonce because I thought "If she thinks she has to go to that extreme to keep some sort of public image, that's awful. She shouldn't be embarrassed if she can't carry a child to term."

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  Carrie Ann on Thu May 23, 2013 2:51 pm

And I should clarify that I didn't mean to shame anyone for joking about it or indulging in discussing it. Hell, I was WAY into the idea that Suri wasn't Tom's kid for awhile, and that he and Katie had a contract (um, I do actually believe that part). And really, it is not completely out of the realm of possibility that two major celebrities would hire a surrogate and cover it up, so it's fun to consider. But here it's just one of those Occam's Razor things, where it makes MORE sense that she was really pregnant and really delivered the baby.
Carrie Ann

Back to top Go down

Post  Instant Monkeys on Thu May 23, 2013 3:18 pm

I was like, 100% sure that Suri was not Katie and Tom's kid. Until I saw her and she was an exact mixture of Katie and Tom. So either the laboratory got a bonus for that or, yeah.
Instant Monkeys

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather on Thu May 23, 2013 4:52 pm

Yeah, i think... In the end, the trouble you'd have to go to in order to fake a pregnancy... It seems VASTLY improbable at best. But I also didn't think scrutiny of Beyonce's bump was criticism of her body. It was more like, 'Wait, do pregnant bodies DO THAT?'

But I also think that has opened the door for everyone thinking that EVERY pregnancy is fake now, which is ridiculous. Someone emailed us about Halle Berry's "fake" bump and how she's a big lying liar and I was like, "Well, I DO think maybe she's lying about it being a surprise and not fertility treatments, but... come on now."

Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  biakbiak on Thu May 23, 2013 10:51 pm

was like, 100% sure that Suri was not Katie and Tom's kid. Until I saw her and she was an exact mixture of Katie and Tom. So either the laboratory got a bonus for that or, yeah.

And yet thee are still people who insist she looks like Chris Klein!
biakbiak

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthedeuce on Thu May 23, 2013 11:57 pm

I didn't think Katie could really have been pregnant with Tom's kid til I actually saw Suri either. She looks like a perfect balance of both her parents' physical traits. Then again, if she was a test tube baby from a Scieno lab, that would kinda make sense cuz they would totally be rich and mysterious enough to have the creepy technology to pretty much clone kids. I wouldn't find that beyond the realm of possibility with those goshdarn Scientologists!

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  winncienzo on Fri May 24, 2013 4:55 pm

The fake Beyonce pregnancy thing does seem crazy, and just...too much. Keeping up that kind of ruse when you're that public a figure is just insane. However, I do think she may have exaggerated her belly in the beginning. I was on the same pregnancy schedule as Bey (totally besties!) within about a week...I mean, as far as one can figure by not actually knowing the intimate details of a super famous person's pregnancy and just by following along with what info was made public when and when she actually had Blue Ivy. And obviously, every woman's body is different, but I wasn't showing even a little bit when she revealed her pregnancy...and a lot of women really aren't at that stage. Her pregnancy reveal was really pretty awesome, and I can see being excited and wanting to have a little more to show for it. I've always assumed that's why the weird foldy thing happen. That maybe there was something under there accentuating her belly size. Because the weight she did gain, which didn't seem like much but was evident in her lower half, was very consistent with they way pregnant women tend to look. I recall seeing pics where her ankles and feet were bloated and you just can't fake that. A lot of people cried fowl when she seemed to slim down so quickly afterwards. And again, every women's body is different, but I left the hospital at my pre-baby weight and the lost fifteen more pounds within two weeks just from breast feeding, so it certainly happens. Now, I gained all the weight back when I stopped bf'ing. She didn't. Because works out like a super hero and I don't.

winncienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Never Enough on Fri May 24, 2013 5:15 pm

Winncienzo I could believe Beyonce adding on some padding if only to throw people off her real due date. The MTV performance reveal also would not have had the same wow factor if she had a smaller stomach too.

Never Enough

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenSix on Fri May 24, 2013 6:11 pm

I kind of hope there was some shenanigans around the whole TomKat pregnancy, but only because it would make a fantastic book some day if I live long enough for someone to write and to buy it from a country not afraid to sell it. The way they handled the whole thing with the announcement by his then publicist, his sister, and it seeming like she'd only gotten pregnant the day before and the different sized bump and her looking like a zombie in public at times and going out to events in that dressing gown, did not help their case that theirs was a perfect love and that all was as it should be. But who knows.

It was fun to speculate though because I had just quit work because of being sick and was stuck at home so much so this really kept me entertained. I know celebrities do not exist to keep me amused but when you're not able to leave the house and there is nothing else going on except medical appointments, you take your fun where you can find it.

QueenSix

Back to top Go down

Post  Carrie Ann on Fri May 24, 2013 6:27 pm

Yeah, TomKat was my favorite celeb thing ever, I think. The couch jumping and Eiffel Tower proposal and that nutso W interview?? Ah, good times.
Carrie Ann

Back to top Go down

Post  winncienzo on Fri May 24, 2013 6:33 pm

Seriously. And like QueenSix said, there was no inkling they were even dating and then suddenly his publicist puts out a press release that they're in love. Months later she's knocked up. That shit was crazy. And awesome. I was expecting far more chaos from the breakup. It started out all sneaking away in the night and secret cell phones and ended up all boring and quietly resolved. Dumb.

winncienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Fraoch on Fri May 24, 2013 7:28 pm

I was like, 100% sure that Suri was not Katie and Tom's kid. Until I saw her and she was an exact mixture of Katie and Tom. So either the laboratory got a bonus for that or, yeah.

And yet there are still people who insist she looks like Chris Klein!

I always thought baby Suri favored Tom's cousin, William Mapother.

All the photos of Katie being eleventy months' pregnant and shopping for stilettos? Never ever EVER touching her stomach in photos? The fact that sometimes it almost looked square? Yeah, I still call shenanigans on that one.

Fraoch

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran on Fri May 24, 2013 7:46 pm

Meh. I think its their kid, and I think she gave birth to her, but that doesn't mean there probably wasn't some weird padding, timeline shifting going on. But faking the entire pregnancy? Nah, that's too out there, even if Tom Cruise and her absolutely could not ever smang it, that is what sperm donation is for.
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Binky on Sat May 25, 2013 1:22 am

The $cientologists have the crazy so badly, I'd believe just about anything about Suri/Katie/Tom, to be honest. I do think Suri is their kid, but you could also convince me the clams grew her in a tank of mountain dew, because they are that nuts.
Binky

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa on Sat May 25, 2013 3:02 am

I never got the theories where she was both not pregnant AND it wasn't his kid. I mean, if you're going to go to all the trouble of hiring a surrogate and faking a pregnancy, why would you then not use Cruise's actual sperm? I can get thinking those two never had sex, but I don't get what's hard to believe about him being Suri's biological dad.
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie on Sat May 25, 2013 9:50 am

Yeah I agree Suri is clearly biologically related to both, but I have to admit her Mighty Morphin' Bump cracked me up. Especially that composite photo over time? I don't know if that thing still exists but it was awesome.

blixie
Mod Squad

http://thesnarkening.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Rose on Sat May 25, 2013 9:56 am

blixie wrote:Yeah I agree Suri is clearly biologically related to both, but I have to admit her Mighty Morphin' Bump cracked me up. Especially that composite photo over time? I don't know if that thing still exists but it was awesome.
It's the internet, nothing really ever goes away.

Lily Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthedeuce on Sat May 25, 2013 9:36 pm

I was too busy trying to wish the TomKat circus away that I never really bothered to look at photos of her during the pregnancy. That composite is effin' hilarious!

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Moneypenny on Fri May 31, 2013 3:35 pm

From Lainey:

After a series of sh-tty relationships, she thought she’d finally found the one. He says the right things, he wants to be with her all the time, he isn’t embarrassed to be seen with her. And he’s not motivated to do much other than to be with her. Life is not particularly challenging for either of them...but every man needs his down time. Or, in his case, his down down time.

What does he do with his down, down time?

Not sure...exactly.

But you can smell it. You can always smell it from his office. So there’s one blend for when he needs to relax and then something else when he needs a hit of excitement. Which might explain why there are small mirrors on his desk with powdery white residue. Do they do it together? Surely not now, in her condition. But maybe later for a shortcut to skinny.

So...who's knocked up right now? Also, is she talking about pot and coke? Because it weirdly sounds like she's saying you can smell the coke from his office, which I don't think is possible?
Miss Moneypenny

http://daisyrazor.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa on Fri May 31, 2013 3:41 pm

Or does she mean meth or crack?

I thought of Halle. But really, I think Olivier has always seemed kind of scary, so I'm not sure he'd be worthy of the "she finally thought she found a good one" part of this blind.
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  winncienzo on Fri May 31, 2013 3:52 pm

Jessica Simpson, right? Lainey's always talking about how Jessica's babydaddy doesn't have anything going on and dropped out of business school when he hooked up with her. And Lainey always suggested John Mayer was embarrassed to be seen with her...though he didn't mind call her sexual napalm after they split. But yeah, famous person smokes pot and does coke? Scandalous.

winncienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran on Fri May 31, 2013 4:02 pm

I got the vibe that it was Jessica Simpson and her fiance. I think shes talking about weed and coke, with the whole when he wants to be up and down thing.
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa on Fri May 31, 2013 4:12 pm

Oh, you guys are probably right. I missed that part about not being ashamed to be seen with her. That doesn't fit Halle at all. But that and the post-baby weight loss definitely fit Jessica.
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Putli Bai on Fri May 31, 2013 5:59 pm

Wow, and I went right to Kim and Kanye.
Putli Bai

Back to top Go down

Post  biakbiak on Fri May 31, 2013 6:30 pm

Given the amount of time Kim and Kayne have spent apart during her pregnancy it doesn't fit at all. And no one could describe Kayne as not motivated to do things other than hang out with her or that he has tons of down time.

biakbiak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top