Guess Who Don't Sue

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Guess Who Don't Sue

Post  Heather on Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:29 pm

I think the bigger issue about George's ladies is that he needs people who will sign NDRs and other paperwork, and usually the girls he chooses are girls who'd benefit from those restrictions because they need the exposure and the fashion and all that. Eva doesn't need any of that, so why would she agree?

Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather on Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:25 pm

From http://blindgossip.com/?p=57055#more-57055:

You may notice some weird tension between two actors who are out promoting a project together. Well, we’re going to tell you the story about exactly why one absolutely hates the other!
These two good-looking male actors have some mutual friends. So when they started working on a project together, they became close rather quickly.
Unfortunately, a lot of their time together centered around doing dr*gs. The Younger Actor had been using coke, pot and ecst*sy for years. However, his intake of coke dramatically increased when he began to party with the Older Actor.
Along with many other Hollywood types, the two attended SXSW, an annual music, film, and interactive conference and festival held in Texas earlier this year.
Younger was there to promote a film he had completed before his project with Older started, but he met up with Older to do some serious partying.
Older scored c*caine for both of them from a dealer he knew. The dealer asked Older why he needed triple the regular score. Older told him that it was because he was partying with Younger, and that Younger’s appetite for the white powder had gotten huge.
Dealers usually keep their buyers’ secrets. Unfortunately for Younger, Older’s dealer did not. One of the dealer’s industry friends ended up calling Younger’s management team about Younger’s c*caine abuse and how bad it had gotten. Some members of the management team then intervened and confronted Younger.
Younger was furious! Not with himself, for becoming an addict. Not with his team, for calling him on the carpet about his add*ction and telling him to get help. Not with the dr*g dealer, who blabbed about his problem. No, he was furious with Older!
Yes, Younger is now blaming Older for everything. For his dru*g problem, for ruining his reputation, and for the trouble in which he now finds himself. It’s all Older’s fault!
Younger spoke directly to Older only one more time after this happened. It was to scream in his face, “F*ck you! You ruined my entire f*cking life!” No punches were thrown, but those who witnessed the exchange were shaken by the complete hatred exhibited by the usually mild-mannered Younger Actor.
The tension between the two actors is bad. It’s gotten so bad, in fact, that Younger refuses to even speak to Older. This is making things very awkward, as the two actors are supposed to be promoting their project together. The project is premiering very soon. During various promotion events, the very paranoid Younger refuses to sit or stand next to Older, avoids having his picture taken with him, and he refrains from even mentioning Older’s name in interviews (which is difficult considering they are costars).
The promotion for the project will be over soon, but the resentment will live on. Younger swears that he will never, ever forgive Older for ruining his “entire f*cking life”.
Younger Actor:
Older Actor:
Project:
That's got to be Zac Efron and Seth Rogen and their movie, right? Every story I've read about Zefron going into rehab has cited the set of that movie as where the problems started, which seemed very pointed at the time.

Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  biakbiak on Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:52 pm

Yeah it would seem that is barely blind, maybe they are trying to confuse people by saying they were both good looking!
biakbiak

Back to top Go down

Post  laddical on Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:14 pm

Burn.
laddical

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa on Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:06 pm

I think it's actually Tom Welling and Efron (sorry Smallville fans). There was a poster on ONTD with deets.

I just have doubts it's Rogen since promo for that film hasn't really kicked in yet, while Parkland is opening now.
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran on Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:00 pm

And have known people who do cocaine...Seth Rogen really presents as strictly weed.
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  ActonBell on Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:42 pm

And I don't mean this as a zing towards Seth Rogen because I like some of his work, but would he be described as good looking? Tom Welling is probably a better fit.
ActonBell

Back to top Go down

Post  biakbiak on Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:53 pm

That makes more sense, this is what comes from not knowing Efrons filmography. Though Rogen is all about the weed, it wouldn't surprise me if he dabbled in other substances as well. The thing that seemed unlike Rogen was going to his team if he thought he was doing too many drugs talking to Zac or their mutual friends rather seems more like him than the team.

There is also a much bigger age difference between Welling and Efron (10 years) than Rogen and Efron (5 years).
biakbiak

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa on Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:37 pm

I tend to think all the details are BS. I'd bet someone sent blindgossip the same thread that was being linked everywhere when the rehab news came out and BG wrote this around it.

Like I know that part about Zac's team confronting him was a story that was going around a long time ago that it seems like BG kind of crammed in here.
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Pop'n'Fresh on Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:24 am

swsa wrote:I tend to think all the details are BS. I'd bet someone sent blindgossip the same thread that was being linked everywhere when the rehab news came out and BG wrote this around it.

Like I know that part about Zac's team confronting him was a story that was going around a long time ago that it seems like BG kind of crammed in here.
Yeah, it's totally believable that a drug dealer would go around spilling about how concerned he is about his client's drug use, especially to the kind of good Samaritan who'd instantly call that client's management and tell them he needed rehab.
LA is famous for its warm, cuddly drug dealers.

Pop'n'Fresh

Back to top Go down

Post  puddingcup on Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:56 am

From Lainey:
Two Unfaithful Wives

The First Wife is still trying to figure out if she wants to be one. She and her husband have been through a lot the last few years, on both sides. It was before the trouble though when she had an affair with a colleague -- still above the line, but with a smaller spotlight, both compared to First Wife and his own wife who's just as famous too, and should be just as acclaimed. The affair was intense, so intense that First Wife wanted to end her marriage and he was going to end his marriage but then her husband needed her in crisis. So she helped him recover, and as soon as he healed, she fell apart. By the time she got it together, her moment with her lover had passed. He happily reconnected with his own wife (though she has no idea) while First Wife is struggling with what would have been.

As for the Second Wife – everyone’s been speculating about her infidelity recently but they might be focusing on the wrong target. The right target isn’t a billionaire but he’s a pretty successful player too, albeit on a smaller screen. Their involvement led to an award for her, and a divorce for him. She was attracted to him because “he’s the hot geeky type like her husband”. Both insist that they never moved past suggestive texting and heavy flirting and never ended up consummating their attraction. Bullsh-t. There was at least one night and that’s why she’s so freaked out about the takedown that’s been coming to her. She’d be happy if they stayed on the current scene they’re on so long as she doesn’t get busted for this one.

PS. Everyone mentioned here is a major celebrity.
Second Wife must be Gwyneth, but don't know who the man could be. At first I thought it was that guy from Glee, because didn't she get an award for her appearance on the show, and weren't there rumors? But don't think he is/was married, also wouldn't consider him that successful.

puddingcup

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa on Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:18 am

That was the same road I went down and hit the same dead end. I can't think of a hot, geeky guy connected to Glee who got divorced recently.

I also can't figure out who First Wife and her husband are. A famous couple who went through something difficult a while back?

Is she saying First Wife had an affair with Second Wife's husband? Or are these scenarios unrelated?

Last edited by swsa on Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Binky on Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:21 am

I think the scenarios are unrelated? But it's unclear.

The last award Gwyneth won (according to IMDB) was a "Bambi Award" in 2011, but I can't figure out what the hell a Bambi award is for. Maybe she won something for GOOP or her music stuff?
Binky

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie on Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:31 am

The first read to me as CZJ, but I'm not sure who she was hooking up with, though I liked the idea that it was Casey Affleck, but Summer isn't as famous as CZJ. Same with Wife 2 it seems to be Gwynnie but I'm not sure about the guy if it's not Matt Morrison.

blixie
Mod Squad

http://thesnarkening.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Binky on Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:55 am

blixie wrote:The first read to me as CZJ, but I'm not sure who she was hooking up with, though I liked the idea that it was Casey Affleck, but Summer isn't as famous as CZJ. Same with Wife 2 it seems to be Gwynnie but I'm not sure about the guy if it's not Matt Morrison.
It struck me as CZJ, too. None of her recent movies suggest a good candidate for the affair, though.
Binky

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran on Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:02 pm

I got the vibe that the wife is just as famous as the woman he was having an affair with. So that defintley rules out Casey Affleck, since Summer is not nearly in CZJ territory (and I haven't seen her in a film in YEARS so I cannot see Lainey making a case for her being just as acclaimed). I think its CZJ though. It fits with the rough stuff they had with her being diagnosed as bipolar, his cancer and now their seperation. I just can't think of who she cheated with. It has to be with someone known with a famous wife who Lainey is apparently fond of.

I think it has to be Gwyneth and someone behind the scenes of Glee. She got a lot of positive buzz and goodwill for that performance and an emmy. Or at least a nomination. But I think she won. Whats Brad Falchuk's deal? I remember thinking he was surprisingly hot for a behind the scenes guy and he just inked a super lucrative deal with Fox. Google turned up nothing in his personal life but I remember hearing he was married at one point.
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Carrie Ann on Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:24 pm

One of the writers of Glee would be weird because she says "Everyone here is a major celebrity." I'm not sure even Ryan Murphy counts as that.

CZJ and Gwyneth were my first thoughts too, and actually Joseph Fiennes was my thought for the guy she cheated with because of the award thing, but then I realized I read the whole timeline wrong. Hmmmm.

And for CZJ, it says it was before all the troubles, and that would be a August 2010, if we're talking pre-cancer.

Last edited by Carrie Ann on Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Carrie Ann

Back to top Go down

Post  Binky on Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:26 pm

She did win for Glee. I think it's a bit of a stretch to classify any of the behind the scenes Glee people (aside from Ryan Murphy) as a celebrity, though?
Binky

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran on Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:34 pm

I think it is too, but I can't think of anything else that applies...like is Cee-Lo Green married? Was he married? Did Gwyneth bone Cee-Lo after that grammy and the muppets performance?

Like, I think shes exaggerating with the everyone is a major celebrity thing because the closest colleague I can find that fits the first blind (via imdb) is Bart Freundlich who directed CZJ and is married to Julianne Moore, who would fit the just as famous as CZJ thing. But, and I say this as someone who fangirls the shit out of CZJ, in what world is Julianne Moore not way more acclaimed then her. Unless Lainey means because Catherine has an oscar and Julianne doesn't yet.
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Carrie Ann on Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:41 pm

Yeah, as usual, everyone is A-List in the mind of BI writers.
Carrie Ann

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie on Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:43 pm

I also thought of Antonio Banderas, but in that case all three of them (Cat, Melanie, Antonio) are equal fame level, that's why I think there is always a few clues in the blind that are purposely misleading if not out and out right contradictory.

blixie
Mod Squad

http://thesnarkening.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran on Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:46 pm

Yeah I think if they were not add those they might start getting into trouble and losing their sources.

That would be a good one except I cannot see Lainey talking up Melanie. And I actually think she'd have more to say about the husband.
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  puddingcup on Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:54 pm

Kiran wrote:Like, I think shes exaggerating with the everyone is a major celebrity thing because the closest colleague I can find that fits the first blind (via imdb) is Bart Freundlich who directed CZJ and is married to Julianne Moore, who would fit the just as famous as CZJ thing. But, and I say this as someone who fangirls the shit out of CZJ, in what world is Julianne Moore not way more acclaimed then her. Unless Lainey means because Catherine has an oscar and Julianne doesn't yet.
Oh, this makes sense.

A director would be "above the line" but smaller spotlight. I think "acclaim" does mean Oscar here, and Julianne is definitely at least as deserving of an Oscar as CZJ, and most would say more deserving. I wouldn't call Bart Freundlich a major celebrity, he's probably most famous for being Mr. Julianne Moore, but it could be gossip columnist exaggeration, like everyone is saying.

puddingcup

Back to top Go down

Post  Poubelle on Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:17 pm

I mean, if the second one is Gwyneth, I would say it would have to be Matthew Morrison. I guess he's theatre-geeky? And he does seem about as equally geeky as Chris Martin (ie, not at all).
Poubelle

Back to top Go down

Post  biakbiak on Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:24 pm

The problem is he hasn't ever been married, so it wouldn't lead to a divorce. And he got engaged (well for the second time) after the affair with Gwyneth would have happened.

Still love his former fiancée's line about him "it's not his fault that he thought monogamy was a tree!"
biakbiak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top