Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Film Trailers

+91
jstilwe
Morning Angel
Agent Sculder
mokey75
Cutebutpsycho
Arabella
Rhilin
Coneycat
VodouDoll
Gillian
Skyblade
wenchsenior
BreezyK
Paris, Texas
Renny Sue
Count_Bloodcount
GoodbyeWithWords
ulkis
Francie Nolan
nazlan
ActonBell
Kookla
Carrie Ann
Red Wolf
mandalaya
eco
The Dude
Raksha
katesti
sen3
areefamalik
Fiammetta
chibimanda
Case
caerbannog
Jude
Escape
mialoubug
nikita
TiffanyNichelle
Menshevixen
Gallifrey Girl
Bob Genghis Khan
Matinee
laurelin_kit
Cynara
Luthien
truecrystal
Wildog27
xyzzy
SarahJanet
elleth
Binky
Jamie
gannetguts
Never Enough
jensa
RiverThames
mrinsouciance
Instant Monkeys
Unlucky Bear
MtOlivePickles
mozzarella
Esseilte
queenofdenile
Corellderaan
sagitare
Auroura76
bookworm
punzy
caltrask55
inversed
Kiran
PrincessCleo
QueenSix
Grainne Mhaol
whatthedeuce
Miss Moneypenny
blixie
puddingcup
biakbiak
laddical
Poubelle
bbridges
naughty zoot
Eris Rising
tothemax
Putli Bai
jcpdiesel21
alexdegenhardt
swsa
95 posters

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

Film Trailers Empty Film Trailers

Post  swsa Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:35 am

It won't let me post a link, but I just want to say that though I was planning on seeing In the Land of Blood and Honey out of Angelina fangirl loyalty, the trailer actually has me interested in it beyond that. It looks surprisingly good.

ETA--Yay, links are working. Here it is.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Film Trailers Empty Re: Film Trailers

Post  alexdegenhardt Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:20 am

The Avengers trailer makes me wish it was May next year already. It'll be interesting to see how the Avengers mesh together.
alexdegenhardt
alexdegenhardt

http://alexdegenhardt.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jcpdiesel21 Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:15 pm

I was intrigued by the idea of J. Edgar when it was in development, and from the clips that I've seen, it looks like Leonardo DiCaprio gives another stellar performance. But with every new trailer or commercial that I've seen, I think it looks more and more boring. It doesn't help that the newest one includes Jeffrey Donovan as RFK, and I have lost perspective on whether or not his impersonation is accurate or laughable due to the fact that his accents on Burn Notice have gotten increasingly ridiculous.
jcpdiesel21
jcpdiesel21

Back to top Go down

Post  Putli Bai Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:13 pm

I'm with you. I hadn't yet decided if my appreciation of Dicaprio's acting trumped my intense dislike of Eastwood's annual Oscar Bait Spectacular, but the trailers are not doing this movie any favors. Seeing Leo in old-age make-up makes me cringe.

Why yes, I am still bitter about Million Dollar Baby. Why do you ask?
Putli Bai
Putli Bai

Back to top Go down

Post  tothemax Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:14 pm

Meryl Streep is in 10 seconds of the trailer for The Iron Lady but she steals the show, unsurprisingly.

tothemax

Back to top Go down

Post  Eris Rising Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:20 pm

A Very Harold And Kumar 3D Christmas trailer.

So very, very NSFW. I'm not even kidding here.
Eris Rising
Eris Rising

Back to top Go down

Post  naughty zoot Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:28 pm

That is so very, very wrong. Can't wait to see it.
naughty zoot
naughty zoot

Back to top Go down

Post  bbridges Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:09 pm

I really wish that J Edgar was not that washed out grayscale look. I am intrigued by the script because it is by Dustin Lance Black and even if I wasn't as blown away by the Milk script as everyone else I would like to see what he does with the story.
bbridges
bbridges

Back to top Go down

Post  Poubelle Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:05 am

jcpdiesel21 wrote:It doesn't help that the newest one includes Jeffrey Donovan as RFK, and I have lost perspective on whether or not his impersonation is accurate or laughable due to the fact that his accents on Burn Notice have gotten increasingly ridiculous.
He's used the exact accent he's got in the ads more than once on Burn Notice. The first time I noticed him in one I was like, "hey, it's 60s Michael Weston!" I will probably both be horribly distracted and terribly entertained whenever he's on screen.

(To be fair, when my mom tried to point out that guy from Burn Notice was in one of the TV spots, my dad was like, "Who on earth is that guy? He sounds like a Kennedy." So I guess the accent could have some merit. Even if some thugs in Miami have totally heard it before.)
Poubelle
Poubelle

Back to top Go down

Post  laddical Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:07 am

Eris Rising wrote:A Very Harold And Kumar 3D Christmas trailer.

So very, very NSFW. I'm not even kidding here.

I am appalled. But I can't stop laughing.
laddical
laddical

Back to top Go down

Post  biakbiak Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:13 am

Apparently Jeffrey Donovan only worked on the movie for a few days, so I don't think he is in it that much.
biakbiak
biakbiak

Back to top Go down

Post  puddingcup Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:25 pm

I loved the other Harold and Kumar movies, but the drugged up little girl totally creeps me out and disturbs me. It kills the funny dead. Just me?

puddingcup

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:55 pm

but the drugged up little girl totally creeps me out and disturbs me.

We're talking about an avidly surreal movie universe in which a lead character has romance with a Bag of Weed so no, that didn't bother me. I'm in the so wrong, but freaking hilarious group.

blixie
Mod Squad

https://thesnarkening.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Moneypenny Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:47 pm

puddingcup wrote:I loved the other Harold and Kumar movies, but the drugged up little girl totally creeps me out and disturbs me. It kills the funny dead. Just me?

...that was actually the part I found the funniest. Possibly because children often act like they're on All The Drugs anyway.
Miss Moneypenny
Miss Moneypenny

http://daisyrazor.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthedeuce Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:33 am

I'm excited for J Edgar, but the old man makeup looks laughable to me. (Leo will always look 12 though, so obviously they did have to pack it on pretty heavily.) Then again, I thought Leo's accent in the Blood Diamond trailer sounded terrible but changed my mind when I saw the film.

On another note, I have no idea why I'm refusing to watch the Avengers trailer. I suppose that part of my lack of excitement can be attributed to the fact that I still haven't seen either Thor or the iron Man films. Gotta get on that ASAP.

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthedeuce Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:22 am

I just barely watched the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo trailer and was left oddly unimpressed. I am, however, in fear that Lisbeth Salander is hiding under my bed waiting to kill me. Rooney Mara looks effin' terrifying with that haircut!

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  Grainne Mhaol Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:24 pm

Much to my surprise, I kind of liked it. The anachronistic English-speaking with Swedish accents wasn't as distracting as I thought it might be, and Rooney Mara looks (and sounds) amazing. Goran Visnjic playing Armansky, though? Talk about miscasting. That fake grey hair ain't fooling anyone.
Grainne Mhaol
Grainne Mhaol

http://foodcultureinireland.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenSix Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:16 pm

First trailer for Snow White & The Huntsman. I like it myself. I think Charlize Theron looks the part very well and I will admit to being biased in Chris Hemsworth's favour these days. And Kristen Stewart looks good too. I'm looking forward to this one now.

QueenSix

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:20 pm

It looks really good. Trying not to read too much into the fact that Kristen doesn't say a single line.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  PrincessCleo Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:26 pm

After I figured out that Colleen Atwood did the costumes, my interest shot up 100%.

Apparently they're still in production--filming today, in fact. So that may be why there's none of her dialogue--they may need to do additional recording on dialogue filmed outdoors? Or Charlize Theron got all the cool parts. Either one.
PrincessCleo
PrincessCleo
Admin

http://http;//cleolinda.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:02 pm

That could be. I just know via my shameful Twi-addiction that Stewart's been filming longer than both Hemsworth and Theron, so I was a little taken aback by how little she was in the trailer. She's also supposed to have a British accent, which is why my mind went to the bad place. I just sat through One Day, so....yeah. Heee.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:14 pm

I read the script and its pretty good. Although I heard that they rewrote it a few times since and I imagine somethings will be shifted around since they cast someone as swoon worthy and young as Chris Hemsworth.

I thought it looked great. I really like Hemsworth, I think Stewart is a good actress outside of Twilight, and I LOVE Charlize Theron.

Having read the script though, Charlize Theron and Hemsworth have flashier roles. Not to say Snow White isn't a good part, it is, but the Evil Queen is probably the juiciest and the Huntsman gets a tragic back story, so that might play a part in how they are marketing it. Or maybe like its been said they filmed more of her outdoor stuff first and in the script the majority of her scenes were outside and no one seemed to have any lines out in the woods, so the could need dubbing.

Or her accent sucks, heh.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  PrincessCleo Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:57 pm

There's... an accent? Oh God. Well, maybe she'll have managed to pick one up by this time.
PrincessCleo
PrincessCleo
Admin

http://http;//cleolinda.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jcpdiesel21 Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:58 pm

Ooh, Snow White & The Huntsman looks pretty great. Chris Hemsworth looks appropriately rough and dreamy, and Charlize Theron is owning the shit out of her evil queen character. I am intrigued.
jcpdiesel21
jcpdiesel21

Back to top Go down

Post  inversed Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:19 am

That looks badass. I am super skeptical of Kristen Stewart, but there doesn't seem to be a lot of room for lip-biting and hair-touching, so maybe she'll be good!

inversed

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum