Ryan Gosling

Go down

Ryan Gosling Empty Ryan Gosling

Post  Agent Sculder on Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:34 am

Ho hum, another day, another person rescued by Ryan Gosling. This time it was a lady from London in a pink wig who nearly got herself run down by a cab in NYC while she was looking the wrong way.

I have to say, I never quite got the love over this guy for The Notebook, but after seeing Drive and Crazy Stupid Love, I GET IT.

Agent Sculder

Back to top Go down

Ryan Gosling Empty Re: Ryan Gosling

Post  naughty zoot on Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:22 am

Someone needs to tell Tom Cruise this is how you rescue people.
naughty zoot
naughty zoot

Back to top Go down

Post  jcpdiesel21 on Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:58 pm

I love this guy. Fantastic actor, charismatic, stylish, easy on the eyes and it seems that he's an all-around good egg.
jcpdiesel21
jcpdiesel21

Back to top Go down

Post  MLIS on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:17 pm

Plus he loves librarians. :-) (Or at least librarians love him.)

Hey girl

MLIS

Back to top Go down

Post  mokey75 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:00 pm

Maybe Ryan Gosling should have let her get hit by that cab. Jeez, lady. It's ok to be interested by things when there's a war on. And if it was so uninteresting, why the hell did you tweet about it?
mokey75
mokey75

Back to top Go down

Post  particle_person on Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:06 pm

SHE R SRS JOURNLIST NOT HAPLESS FANGRL. (You know, sometimes it's okay to be both. How many times in your life will you even MEET Ryan Gosling, anyway?)

Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post  Poubelle on Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:49 pm

Wait a fucking minute, she's a fucking Brit and she's getting mad that Americans got too excited over some celebrity gossip? Lady, have you SEEN your own country's tabloids? At least our branch of the Murdoch empire sticks to politics and not hacking famous people's phones.

The real heroes I've met in America are risking everything to make sure that the United States doesn't slide further into bigotry, inequality and violence whilst everyone is distracted by the everyday doings of celebrities.
Speaking of countries sliding into inequality, have seen what's going on back in your own home lately?

Also, you're not getting cast in the supporting role because you're female. It's because Ryan Gosling is actually famous.

If you want people to stop talking about how you got rescued by Ryan Gosling, maybe posting on Gawker about it isn't the way to go.
Poubelle
Poubelle

Back to top Go down

Post  TiffanyNichelle on Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:15 pm

If she didn't want people making a big deal, why was the first thing she did was post on Twitter about how Ryan Gosling (not some random cute dude) helped her?? If it's not a big deal why she did start it? She wanted people to know she was saved by him, IMO. Plus isn't she a pop culture journalist? Why is she so surprised that it was latched on to as big news?

BTW if she wants to stick around in NYC and not need people saving her every two seconds when she wanders out in traffic maybe she pay more attention to where she's going and not how cute her pink wig is.
TiffanyNichelle
TiffanyNichelle

Back to top Go down

Post  laurelin_kit on Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:16 pm

Look, at least she's taught us all a valuable lesson on how to meet Ryan Gosling. I'm going to move to New York and start stepping in front of cabs. It shouldn't take long before I'm mailing out my Save the Dates.
laurelin_kit
laurelin_kit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down