Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Evans

+28
pizzagirl20
bbridges
Raksha
mandalaya
darthtall
Cutebutpsycho
ActonBell
salamandersam
puddingcup
MtOlivePickles
LadyGayle
lisa
Putli Bai
FiggyPudding
laddical
sagitare
nikita
jensa
themis
mayram
whatthedeuce
Kiran
jcpdiesel21
Gillian
Coneycat
blixie
Instant Monkeys
Miss Moneypenny
32 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Chris Evans Empty Chris Evans

Post  Miss Moneypenny Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:03 pm

Not quite as insane as Edith Zimmerman's profile of him, but this Details profile of Chris Evans is still pretty hilarious, since he still has not developed a brain/mouth filter.

As usual when I read an interview with him, I wound up wanting to give him a hug and an ativan, not necessarily in that order. And his attempt to compliment Boston girls by saying "I love wet hair and sweatpants" made me laugh harder than it probably should have.
Miss Moneypenny
Miss Moneypenny

http://daisyrazor.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Chris Evans Empty Re: Chris Evans

Post  Instant Monkeys Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:34 pm

Miss Moneypenny wrote:As usual when I read an interview with him, I wound up wanting to give him a hug and an ativan, not necessarily in that order. And his attempt to compliment Boston girls by saying "I love wet hair and sweatpants" made me laugh harder than it probably should have.
OMG, this is the most delightful thing I've ever read. "SHE GOT DRUNK AND PUKED AT AUNTIE PAM'S HOUSE!"
Instant Monkeys
Instant Monkeys

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Moneypenny Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:05 pm

Instant Monkeys wrote:
Miss Moneypenny wrote:As usual when I read an interview with him, I wound up wanting to give him a hug and an ativan, not necessarily in that order. And his attempt to compliment Boston girls by saying "I love wet hair and sweatpants" made me laugh harder than it probably should have.
OMG, this is the most delightful thing I've ever read. "SHE GOT DRUNK AND PUKED AT AUNTIE PAM'S HOUSE!"

I really hope that was Jessica Biel, if only because it would be the most entertaining thing she's ever done.
Miss Moneypenny
Miss Moneypenny

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:35 pm

Ugh, he drinks Bud Light? I am so disappointed in him. Otherwise I find him (and his adorable brother Scott) delightful! Jazz hands, Buddhism, and bad beer. He is looking super tight lately too, and dressing so much better. Well at least in this shoot and promoting The Avengers in Brazil.

blixie
Mod Squad

https://thesnarkening.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Coneycat Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:53 pm

The whole thing is just stupid-cute, and I mean that in the nicest way possible. I'd actually heard various references to Evans having quite bad anxiety at public events, and I was unprepared for this level of sweetly deranged goofiness. Also, his whole family sounds precious.

Coneycat

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Moneypenny Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:56 pm

Coneycat wrote: I was unprepared for this level of sweetly deranged goofiness.

I read that as "sweaty deranged goofiness," which would also have worked. Seriously, listen to his story about meeting Ben Affleck.

He is looking super tight lately too, and dressing so much better.

I read in the comments at TLo that he and Cobie Smulders have the same stylist for the Avengers press tour, and they both looked banging last night. I think Gucci gave him a ton of free shit for doing cologne ads for them, too.
Miss Moneypenny
Miss Moneypenny

Back to top Go down

Post  Gillian Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:13 am

I, TOO, THINK STARBURST JELLYBEANS ARE THE BEST! Clearly we are soul mates.

Ha! That Ben Affleck story is the best. I need to go YouTube every interview this guy has ever done.

Gillian

Back to top Go down

Post  jcpdiesel21 Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:19 pm

That profile is very eye-opening. I had no idea about his anxiety issues; they sound intense.

I would like to know more about the jazz-hands, song-and-dance version of Chris. Intriguing!

My word, he is scorchingly hot. He's been my number one celebrity crush for quite a while now, and I make an effort to see all of his movies eventually. I'm glad that his roles as Captain America are gaining him more attention and popularity.

jcpdiesel21
jcpdiesel21

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:15 pm

I adore him and am so happy hes having a moment.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthedeuce Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:06 am

Haha! You make it sound like he had a crying fit. "Oh, don't worry about Chris. He's just having a moment."

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Moneypenny Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:28 pm

jcpdiesel21 wrote:I make an effort to see all of his movies eventually.

You're a better woman than I. I've only managed to watch CA, Sunshine, and What's Your Number. I looked at his imdb and was like, "Dude, your awful movies are making it hard for a girl to stan properly."
Miss Moneypenny
Miss Moneypenny

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:03 pm

He is like the male version of Sandra Bullock to me, so goddam charming/likable that he can make me watch movies I know are crap, over and over again. Having said that I think Cellular is VERY solid entertainment, that was the first thing I ever saw him in, and I quite liked Street Kings in which he is also very very good, and his name is Disco and he totally has a crush on maybe corrupt Keanu.

I think the only one of his movies I haven't seen yet is Puncture but I'm sure I'll remedy that soon enough.

blixie
Mod Squad

https://thesnarkening.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Moneypenny Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:27 pm

blixie wrote: I quite liked Street Kings in which he is also very very good, and his name is Disco and he totally has a crush on maybe corrupt Keanu.

Oh! I sort of watched that one. I ff'd through all the scenes without him or Hugh Laurie. And I still followed the movie just fine!

I know Casey Affleck was good in Gone, Baby, Gone, but it's a shame Evans didn't get the part if only because he's so, so much closer to what Patrick Kenzie looks like in the books.
Miss Moneypenny
Miss Moneypenny

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:27 pm

Puncture is quite good. Hes also very good in Loss of Teardrop Diamond, which isn't perfect but I liked, and Fierce People. I also found Losers to be fun. And I have a shameful love of Not Another Teen Movie. Scott Pilgrim was good I thought too.

But yes there was a period where he made a lot of crap.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthedeuce Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:14 pm

Not Another Teen Movie is a film that I just can't skip whenevr I see it on TV. It's hilarious, and even if Chris only ever made crap stuff after that (which he didn't cuz Captain America was awesome), he'd always have my love.

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  mayram Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:30 pm

He really is adorable in interviews. I love the rat in the trailer story at the end of this one

mayram

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Moneypenny Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:41 am

mayram wrote:He really is adorable in interviews. I love the rat in the trailer story at the end of this one

Aw, he looks like he wants to melt into the ground at the What's Your Number premiere.
Miss Moneypenny
Miss Moneypenny

Back to top Go down

Post  themis Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:42 pm

I have rented The Losers four times. It's so preposterous and a total blast. Every time I have a six hour flight, I contemplate the in-flight movie selection and download it from iTunes so there will have been something good about the experience. He gets all the good lines: "That's right, bitches, I've got a crossbow!"

themis

Back to top Go down

Post  jcpdiesel21 Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:01 pm

blixie wrote:I quite liked Street Kings in which he is also very very good, and his name is Disco and he totally has a crush on maybe corrupt Keanu.

I think the only one of his movies I haven't seen yet is Puncture but I'm sure I'll remedy that soon enough.
His character's name in Street Kings is actually Diskant, but Keanu keeps calling him Disco, which is awesome. And there is totally a mancrush between those two characters as well.

He is quite good in Fierce People, but that is one messed up movie.

I also haven't seen Puncture, but have heard good buzz about it and his performance. It is available to stream via Netflix Instant now. Next time I have an afternoon or evening free, I know what I'm watching!
jcpdiesel21
jcpdiesel21

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:07 pm

Fierce People is indeed deeply messed up. The book even more so.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthedeuce Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:42 am

Can anyone tell me how Push ends? It was so damn boring that I couldn't get past the first 40 minutes, but I'm curious as to what happens to Chris and Dakota's characters.

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  jensa Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:04 pm

Spoiler:

I love the movie, but get distracted by Chris Evans' eyelashes.
jensa
jensa

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthedeuce Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:42 am

Thank you, jensa! That's a bit disappointing because I was hoping that...

Spoiler:

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  nikita Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:12 pm

themis wrote:I have rented The Losers four times. It's so preposterous and a total blast. Every time I have a six hour flight, I contemplate the in-flight movie selection and download it from iTunes so there will have been something good about the experience. He gets all the good lines: "That's right, bitches, I've got a crossbow!"

The Losers is legitimately one of my favorite movies. 99% for Chris Evans, but there's also Idris Elba and Zoe Saldana whom I also love. You're right, Evans does get all the best lines. "Did you know that cats can make one thousand different sounds and dogs can only make ten? Cats, man. Not to be trusted." Plus, he sings Journey in an elevator while stripping down to boxer briefs and a verrry tight t-shirt.

nikita

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Moneypenny Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:19 pm

I caught Fantastic Four on tv today. It's like the movie was put together in a blender, but he is quite charming in it. And I like his fuzzy hair.
Miss Moneypenny
Miss Moneypenny

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next