Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Batman Movies

+46
inversed
Jamie
Snarryfan
Red Wolf
Gilly_sirl
Binky
mokey75
whatthedeuce
Grainne Mhaol
bbridges
jstilwe
epudom
MichiSichi
Unlucky Bear
vwlphb
dreago
Kiran
Gillian
GoodbyeWithWords
Instant Monkeys
Bob Genghis Khan
nazlan
Fraoch
The Dude
year of the cat
PrincessCleo
jaraga
Matinee
sen3
Cheetara
sagitare
pizzagirl20
Miss Moneypenny
Skyblade
blixie
RiverThames
QueenSix
Putli Bai
Crowbridge
Eris Rising
easybreezy
Esseilte
gannetguts
swsa
laddical
Wildog27
50 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

The Batman Movies - Page 6 Empty Re: The Batman Movies

Post  whatthedeuce Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:39 am

Anne Hathaway and JGL were excellent! What I notice about Marion Cotillard, whom I love, is that I always find her acting very clunky at the start of any film, and it's mostly due to the fact that she seems to struggle with speaking English. It sounds very unnatural to my ears at first, but then I suppose I get used to the flow of her speech, and then I really start enjoying her performances. In this film though, I didn't especially love her. But that was to do with the writing. There wasn't anything to love about Miranda Tate, honestly.

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

The Batman Movies - Page 6 Empty Re: The Batman Movies

Post  mayram Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:21 pm

I finally got to see this yesterday and thought it was kind of a letdown. For a movie with so much going on, it was surprisingly boring to me. I actually fell asleep for a bit in the middle and then took a bathroom break so I missed
Spoiler:

I just didn't get a lot of what was going on in that middle section and the scenes of Bruce in the prison were way, way too long. It felt like a couple of different movie sewn together and the only parts that I really enjoyed were the Catwoman scenes, Alfred, some of the Blake stuff and then the last 10 minutes or so.

Due to the Colorado tragedy, I did flinch at all the scenes where gunmen burst into a crowd of people and start shooting at random, it made me wonder how many of those scenes that audience had already watched by the time it actually happened to them in real life.

It may also have been the first time I ever chose my movie seat based on proximity to an exit.

mayram

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6