Once Upon a Time

Page 5 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Once Upon a Time

Post  Kiran on Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:10 pm

I think the preview for next week confirmed that.
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  VodouDoll on Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:55 pm

I felt sorry for the sheriff when Emma caught him outside Regina's house. He looked so upset.

VodouDoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran on Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:57 pm

I
Spoiler:
fear for the Sheriff. I've gotten attached to him and not just because Jamie Dornam is really hot. I want him to live.
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  MtOlivePickles on Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:53 pm

Kiran wrote:I
Spoiler:
fear for the Sheriff. I've gotten attached to him and not just because Jamie Dornam is really hot. I want him to live.

Yeah.
Spoiler:
He's the Huntsman! I'm so stoked to hear that, but that just made me wonder who the Wolf is.

MtOlivePickles

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran on Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:53 am

I'm guessing
Spoiler:
Dr.Whale. Hes sleazy, possibly evil, and has the hots for Ruby. I've heard some people guess he could be the Beast too though.
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Gillian on Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:03 am

My guess is the same as Kiran's guess. Once
Spoiler:
Dr. Sark showed up at the party, and then again at the diner, I realized that maybe he's going to have a bigger role than I originally thought he would. Which, yay, because I love David Anders, even when (hell, especially when) he's playing a giant, sleazy douchebag. So if he gets to be somebody in fairy tale world, my guess is Big Bad Wolf.

Gillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Auroura76 on Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:50 am

punzy wrote:So Prince Charming's not-Dad is a huge douche. Also not very diplomatic or subtle. Really no one in this world is subtle. Maybe they should get a class together and take lessons.

I knew from the moment Alan Dale showed up, it couldn't be good.

I don't even know why I'm shipping Snow White/Charming (or David/Mary) so hard. I have lots of problems with this show, but I just like those two together. It's my love of Ginnifer, I suppose. And that actor is supes hot.

Did anyone else catch the Lost shout-out, what with the McCutcheon whiskey Emma poured? Sniff, I miss that show something fierce.

Auroura76

Back to top Go down

Post  sunshine95 on Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:39 am

Auroura76 wrote:
punzy wrote:So Prince Charming's not-Dad is a huge douche. Also not very diplomatic or subtle. Really no one in this world is subtle. Maybe they should get a class together and take lessons.

I knew from the moment Alan Dale showed up, it couldn't be good.

I don't even know why I'm shipping Snow White/Charming (or David/Mary) so hard. I have lots of problems with this show, but I just like those two together. It's my love of Ginnifer, I suppose. And that actor is supes hot.

Did anyone else catch the Lost shout-out, what with the McCutcheon whiskey Emma poured? Sniff, I miss that show something fierce.

It seems like Alan Dale has played a douchebag patriarch in every TV show I've seen him on in the past 5-6 years. He sure does it well, though.

And yeah, loved the Lost shout-out.

Regarding next week's episode, I think
Spoiler:
the sheriff is going to die. Which totally sucks because I really like his character. I wonder if Emma will become sheriff if/when he dies...

sunshine95

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran on Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:44 am

With the Lost pedigree though
Spoiler:
I wonder if he will be dead dead or presumed dead.
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  naughty zoot on Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:52 am

I just finished watching all the episodes so far (bless you, Hulu) and absolutely love this show, even if I can't tell the princes or possibly any of the younger guys apart.
naughty zoot

Back to top Go down

Post  TiffanyNichelle on Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:20 pm

What the hell was that? Thanks for breaking my heart stupid show. :-(
TiffanyNichelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran on Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:24 pm

I keep hoping because magic is so prevalent and its by the people behind Lost they can bring him back somehow.
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  VodouDoll on Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:26 pm

When Regina said he had to do whatever she said forever or she'd kill him, and then had her guards take him to her bedroom, I had a full-body shudder. So she's been raping him all these years? Wow, that's dark. No wonder he looked so upset last week when he was leaving her house. How awful.

VodouDoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran on Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:30 pm

For real. It just made this episode even darker and sadder for me. I was like wow, Emma really is the first nice thing to happen to him.
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  laurelin_kit on Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:32 pm

I'd like to dedicate this song to our late sheriff.
laurelin_kit

Back to top Go down

Post  MtOlivePickles on Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:34 pm

VodouDoll wrote:When Regina said he had to do whatever she said forever or she'd kill him, and then had her guards take him to her bedroom, I had a full-body shudder. So she's been raping him all these years? Wow, that's dark. No wonder he looked so upset last week when he was leaving her house. How awful.

I totally missed the comment about taking him to her bedroom. Holy shit, that is creepy as shit! Poor Sheriff Graham, you will be missed.

MtOlivePickles

Back to top Go down

Post  VodouDoll on Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:37 pm

Totally. It was awful.

Also, why was Mr. Gold wandering around the forest with a shovel? That was so random!

VodouDoll

Back to top Go down

Post  punzy on Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:14 am

VodouDoll wrote:Also, why was Mr. Gold wandering around the forest with a shovel? That was so random!

And creepy! What kind of gardening happens in the forest with a shovel? I was expecting him to be burying the wolf.

Boo show, killing the hot guys! The poor traumatized hot guys. Although the Queen's outfits were spectacular. And sparkly.

punzy

Back to top Go down

Post  Gillian on Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:33 am

punzy wrote:Boo show, killing the hot guys! The poor traumatized hot guys.
My sentiments exactly. They can't kill him, he's so cute! And sad! I've liked him all along because of the aforementioned cuteness, but then in this episode he got interesting, too. Poor, sad little wolf man. So when the wolf ran in front of Emma's car in the pilot, I guess that was his wolf relative trying to find Graham a non-rapist lady friend? So much for that. I vote for Kiran's plan that magic keeps him mostly dead and allows him to return at a later date. For whatever reason, that felt pretty final to me, but I'm choosing to ignore that feeling and cling to hope.

Gillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran on Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:38 am

Maybe if the Regina/Gold feud escalates Gold can use his magical powers to bring him back somehow! For vengeance!

Yes. That is the delusion I will choose.
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Poubelle on Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:24 am

See, there's a big difference between mostly dead, and all dead. Now, mostly dead: he's slightly alive.

I'll be telling myself that, anyway. Don't give us all that backstory--which also gives us the glimpse of him finally getting a chance at something good and happy after a crappy life--and then just take him away, darn it! That's mean!

It was nice for Henry to finally have an adult completely believe him. And yeah, the Queen just got even creepier. (Though her dresses were astounding. I especially liked the slinky dark red velvet one with all the sheer panels. I also like Snow's mourning dress and manitlla, if only because it seemed like a serious attempt at period costuming, which they don't really bother with. Not that it's exactly a problem, since it's fairy-world and not the real one.)

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought Gold might be burying the wolf. At least the wolf made it to the end of the episode? Maybe it will be a key to getting the sheriff back! (Still--wtf was he doing out there? It could only be "gardening" under the broadest possible definition.)
Poubelle

Back to top Go down

Post  mokey75 on Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:17 pm

I can't believe they may have killed off the only real eye candy on this show. BOOOOOO!!! This interview makes it sound like the
Spoiler:
sheriff is definitely dead, but he may show up in Fairy Tale flashbacks.
Regina's wardrobe, both as Evil Queen and Mayor, is awesome.
mokey75

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran on Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:10 pm

I will continue with my delusional hope.

Also damn Jamie Dornan isn't just hot hes really charming and adorable.
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  ulkis on Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:36 pm

I can't believe they may have killed off the only real eye candy on this show. BOOOOOO!!! This interview makes it sound like the

Dude, I was on tumblr, and I saw a picture of him and I was like whoa perhaps I shall watch this show. And then the next it says he's dead. Not cool to tease me with hotness tumblr poster.

ulkis

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran on Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:40 pm

Prince Charming is pretty fine too though.
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top