Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel (spoilers)

3 posters

Go down

The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel (spoilers) Empty The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel (spoilers)

Post  Renny Sue Wed May 23, 2012 11:49 am

Don't know if anyone else reads these but I just finished the last book and I have SO MANY FEELINGS!

Just JOSH! SOPHIE! OMG! Putting a spoiler space because you NEED to read this series.

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

I would like to know how a Neanderthal and a tenth century Russian girl would look anything alike, and be able to fit into 21st century America.

I need to reread the entire series now. I think this is my favourite YA series after Harry Potter (which considering the name Nicholas Flamel had me picking up the first book, well played Michael Scott)

Renny Sue

Back to top Go down

The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel (spoilers) Empty Re: The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel (spoilers)

Post  particle_person Wed May 23, 2012 3:46 pm

I haven't read the whole series but I put down The Alchemyst midway because I couldn't stand the constant brand-name dropping. It felt like every word was WikipediaBluetoothAppleMcDonalds. I really wondered if I wasn't seeing actual product placement in a book.
particle_person
particle_person
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel (spoilers) Empty Re: The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel (spoilers)

Post  Bad Username Thu May 24, 2012 4:04 pm

I reserved The Alchemyst at the library for a look-see, and found out that there's an audiobook read by Denis O'Hare. So there you go.

Bad Username

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down