Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Bad

+35
choubetcha
Kookla
RiverThames
Corellderaan
queenofdenile
chick binewski
Never Enough
Matinee
Shadowlass
formerlyrandom
Binky
Agent Sculder
Fiammetta
Eris Rising
mokey75
Jude
biakbiak
Gallifrey Girl
Mori_LeStrange
Disclaimer
gannetguts
violetq
xyzzy
laddical
salamandersam
punkysdilemma
bottle
Morning Angel
darthtall
The Dude
nikita
Shalamar
Fraoch
Dachelle
Instant Monkeys
39 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Breaking Bad Empty Breaking Bad

Post  Instant Monkeys Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:46 pm

Just finished Season 4. DAAAAAAAAAMMMMNNNNNN.

Brilliant show. Heartless, brilliant show. I can't wait for Season 5.
Instant Monkeys
Instant Monkeys

Back to top Go down

Breaking Bad Empty Re: Breaking Bad

Post  Dachelle Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:34 pm

I watched all the seasons in a marathon, and now I can't wait for Season 5 too! Although it is going to be super hard to wait a week between episodes after viewing them all back-to-back.

Dachelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Fraoch Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:52 pm

I think I'm more excited about this show's return than I was for Mad Men, and I loooove Mad Men...which is why being a Dish Network customer is such a kick in the crotch right now. At least AMC is livestreaming the season opener...

Fraoch

Back to top Go down

Post  Dachelle Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:03 pm

It's so awesome of AMC to do that. They win at networks.

In case you haven't seen it, the 27 best Breaking Bad memes. The Walt Jr. breakfast ones are my favorites.

Dachelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Fraoch Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:51 pm

I'm going to hell for laughing at #21.

Fraoch

Back to top Go down

Post  Shalamar Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:19 am

IT'S SUNDAY!! Eeeee!
Shalamar
Shalamar

Back to top Go down

Post  nikita Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:52 pm

I finished my series re-watch about an hour ago. These next 8 hours are going to draaaagg...

Those memes are great. #23 is my favorite.

nikita

Back to top Go down

Post  The Dude Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:03 am

Watched all of season 4 today on Netflix.

I love the show and everything, but the show would be like a half hour without scenes of people not picking up the phone.
The Dude
The Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  darthtall Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:10 am

I have never been more terrified of a hug in my life.

darthtall

Back to top Go down

Post  nikita Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:02 am

Seriously. And like, is he for serious? He forgives her? Yeah, she screwed her boss but let's think about all the things you've done, Walt. *side eye*

This episode also brought me my new favorite line: YEAH, BITCH!! MAGNETS! Jesse, I love you so hard. Please don't die.

nikita

Back to top Go down

Post  Shalamar Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:38 am

I love Jesse, too. That was fantastic.

Walt: Blah blah bomb.
Jesse: Magnet.
Mike: Bomb is a bad idea. Blah blah.
Jesse: MAGNET.
Walt & Mike: blah blah incendiary device blah.
Jesse: MAGNET!!!!
Walt & Mike: ... huh. That might work.
Shalamar
Shalamar

Back to top Go down

Post  Dachelle Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:38 pm

I love Jesse so, so much. I'm terrified that one of the main characters will be killed off to provide the impetus for Walter being on the run, and that it will be Jesse.

That hug was chilling.

Dachelle

Back to top Go down

Post  nikita Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:24 pm

I just have a sinking feeling that Jesse won't make it out alive. Aaron Paul has said the series finale is a "bloodbath" so needless to say, I have concerns.

nikita

Back to top Go down

Post  The Dude Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:57 am

bloomtoperish wrote:

This episode also brought me my new favorite line: YEAH, BITCH!! MAGNETS! Jesse, I love you so hard. Please don't die.
I liked "Rio de Caca".

Great episode. Love seeing Walt back at the MacGuyver action and no scenes of no one talking to each other.
The Dude
The Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  Shalamar Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:44 am

And now (in my opinion), the deathwatch for either Skylar or Walter Jr. has begun.

I'm guessing that Walter will put the ricin into one of Skylar's cigarettes (now that she's smoking again). Walter Jr. will grab one, thinking to look like a badass in his shiny new car. He'll either die or pass out behind the wheel and cause a massive accident.
Shalamar
Shalamar

Back to top Go down

Post  Morning Angel Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:40 am

Shalamar wrote:And now (in my opinion), the deathwatch for either Skylar or Walter Jr. has begun.

I'm guessing that Walter will put the ricin into one of Skylar's cigarettes (now that she's smoking again). Walter Jr. will grab one, thinking to look like a badass in his shiny new car. He'll either die or pass out behind the wheel and cause a massive accident.

I'm personally very afraid for baby Holly. This show is not going to end well. When Walt was watching "Scarface", and says, "Everyone dies in that movie.", I assume that BB won't be far from that either.
Morning Angel
Morning Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  bottle Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:30 am

Here's what I don't get yet Skylar is trying to plan on a way to get away from Walt and she has a DEA agent as a brother in law- why hasn't she she gone to him yet and try to get witness protection or something? She needs to get away before this situation becomes even more abusive.

That said the last two episodes with her 'breakdown' (is it a breakdown if she planning everything?) have been amazing. I may have nearly cheered when she said she was waiting for the cancer to come back and then later she is shown smoking near him.

I'm personally very afraid for baby Holly. This show is not going to end well. When Walt was watching "Scarface", and says, "Everyone dies in that movie.", I assume that BB won't be far from that either.

According the the actors and Vince Gilligan the last episodes are a blood bath. I really cannot wait.

bottle

Back to top Go down

Post  punkysdilemma Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:28 pm

bottle wrote:Here's what I don't get yet Skylar is trying to plan on a way to get away from Walt and she has a DEA agent as a brother in law- why hasn't she she gone to him yet and try to get witness protection or something? She needs to get away before this situation becomes even more abusive.
I've been assuming she thinks if she turns Walt in, she will also be sent to jail as an accessory (though she could totally work out a plea deal to testify against him -- but she probably thinks that will also be disruptive to her kids).

Say hello to my little friend in the trunk of my car on my 52nd birthday, indeed.

I heart Mike so much. Wish we had indelicately demanded a picture with Jonathan Banks when we stumbled into the BB cast party at Comic-Con.
punkysdilemma
punkysdilemma

Back to top Go down

Post  The Dude Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:23 pm

There's also the money, the car wash, the fear of Walt coming knocking, it would hurt Hank's DEA career and it was only a year ago she was happy in their marriage.

I know this isn't the reaction I shouldn't have but Skyler rubs me the wrong way.
The Dude
The Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  salamandersam Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:29 am

Tonight's episode was one of the most geniunely disturbing things I've ever seen. It's taken away my ability to spell and I feel like I need a thousand cuddles after that. Let's have an episode with a beautifully shot heist and then end it with the most awful thing ever.

salamandersam

Back to top Go down

Post  laddical Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:15 am

Dude. Duuuuuuude. I think I might have broken my wife.

As the teaser ends, she turns to me, "What was that about?" Confident in my tvtropes certification, I told her, "The spider will be important later."

HA.

Oh, man. Way to overturn expectations, VG.

But otherwise - damn you again, Instant Monkeys.
laddical
laddical

Back to top Go down

Post  bottle Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:45 am

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!

Those last 5 minutes were insane. Jesse and the train, this show has me so on edge I was wondering if they would kill him. I was thinking Todd was a nice guy-comparatively. I mean he is only a thief and then bam.

I like how Walt Jr. went back to being Flynn. And Hank and Holly were the cutest- maybe they get custody if Skylar gets killed in the shit that will be going down later.

bottle

Back to top Go down

Post  xyzzy Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:36 am

Holy shit. All that effort to keep the two engineers alive and then there's a dead kid in the desert. Landry's little wave before pulling the gun was classic.

And Jesse's quite the gifted guy. He can cook, he can rob trains, he can figure out that magnets are > bombs, he can get along with Mike and other criminals, AND he has a conscience. I'm so glad the writer's strike kept him alive.
xyzzy
xyzzy

Back to top Go down

Post  Shalamar Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:33 am

Oh my God. I watched this episode this morning while getting ready for work, so I saw the end of it about 45 minutes ago. I still haven't caught my breath. What the HELL.

I thought for sure that Todd was a goner (I thought he was going to fall off the train as it started moving and get crushed under the wheels). I did NOT see that ending coming. Dude didn't even hesitate. Damn.

(Is it wrong that I feel really sorry for the tarantula?)
Shalamar
Shalamar

Back to top Go down

Post  laddical Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:56 pm

laddical
laddical

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down