Katie Holmes

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Katie Holmes - Page 4 Empty Re: Katie Holmes

Post  Agent Sculder on Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:23 am

Katie Holmes enrolls Suri in Catholic school. Can it be too long before we see a picture of both of them with Katie's family exiting a Catholic church after Mass?

Agent Sculder

Back to top Go down

Post  Crowbridge on Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:42 pm

Graduates include Paris Hilton and Lady Gaga?

In-ter-est-ing...

Crowbridge

Back to top Go down

Post  Poubelle on Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:49 pm

I'm really shocked to hear that the daughter of two wealthy people is attending a prestigious prep school.

(Actually, snark aside, Sacred Heart schools are really excellent, though from what I gather the New York one is exceptionally preppy. They're run by a pretty liberal order of nuns, and my guess is Suri'll get a pretty healthy flavor of Catholicism. The one in my hometown does a pretty nice job with the financial aid, which is how I was able to go there for elementary school. I still get mailings from them, and what I find most interesting in the newsletters is how often I've seen an announcement about some alum who's recently gotten herself ordained in the Episcopal church.)

Topic: I suppose we'll be seeing fewer pap shots of Suri in trendy kid clothes once she has to start wearing a uniform. And I would not put it past Katie Holmes or at least someone on her team (or even her dad!) to orchestrate a shot of them all leaving Mass together.
Poubelle
Poubelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran on Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:42 pm

I don't think Paris actually graduated from Sacred Heart. She circulated every good private school in New York but didn't actually graduate from any of them.

My cousin went to Sacred Heart in NYC. She loved it. From her accounts its a fantastic school, and like you said very liberal, and we aren't even a Catholic or even any denomination of Christian family.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Crowbridge on Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:28 pm

Kiran wrote:I don't think Paris actually graduated from Sacred Heart. She circulated every good private school in New York but didn't actually graduate from any of them.
Why am I not surprised?

Crowbridge

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4