Rihanna

Go down

Rihanna Empty Rihanna

Post  swsa on Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:10 pm

Starting a thread so we can contain all the Chris Brown madness and not overrun the general threads.

Her father is Team Chris
"I know they love each other," insists Brown's biggest fan. "They always have. She's happiest when she's around him, and as long as she's happy, I am happy and the whole world should be too."

For those of foolish enough to disagree, Ri-Ri's enraptured papa says, "I think everyone makes mistakes and they shouldn't be held to them forever. Everyone should be forgiven once."

"I love Chris, man," he fawns. "He's got so much charisma. And he's always had so much respect for me. That's what I love about him. He's always shown me respect."
I need to go be sick now.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Rihanna Empty Re: Rihanna

Post  Never Enough on Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:41 pm

I'm .... confused. Did he show him respect by beating his daughter? Oh, I guess that doesn't matter.

Make room for me at the toilet.

Never Enough

Back to top Go down

Post  Decca on Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:05 pm

And he's always had so much respect for me. That's what I love about him. He's always shown me respect.

This is so incredibly revealing but I don't think he realizes that. And didn't he abuse Rihanna's mother, too?

Decca

Back to top Go down

Post  Never Enough on Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:05 pm

Decca wrote:
And he's always had so much respect for me. That's what I love about him. He's always shown me respect.

This is so incredibly revealing but I don't think he realizes that. And didn't he abuse Rihanna's mother, too?

Exactly. For him, abuse is something that is forgiven and you move on from. It was instilled in Rihanna as a child, so sadly, her getting back together with Chris is not a shocker.

Never Enough

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthedeuce on Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:27 am

From a personal perspective, I understand forgiveness and that people can actually modify their violent behaviors, but Chris Brown just doesn't seem sorry or like he gives a shit that he hurt someone he has claimed to love very much. Obviously, nobody knows what truly goes on between him and Rihanna and what peace they've made with that insane incident from years ago, but their whole situation just seems so fucked up and cyclical, like it's something they'll never break out of.

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  Crowbridge on Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:12 pm

It's weird how her dad's first compliment was, "He has charisma." Who cares? I've met a lot of charismatic bastards in my time, it doesn't mean anything.

Anyway, yeah, I'm totally down with forgiveness and all that, and I do think people have it in them to change, but I haven't seen any REAL remorse from this guy. Also, Rihanna seems a little out of it these days, like she's on drugs, or something. Not a good combo.

Crowbridge

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum