Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

666 Park Avenue

4 posters

Go down

666 Park Avenue Empty 666 Park Avenue

Post  mialoubug Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:59 pm

Is anyone watching this? I'm home today and just watched the first episode on demand. On the fence but heading into the second. I think the premise seems promising but not loving the lead blonde actress just yet. Adore Terry Quinn and Vanessa Williams though.
mialoubug
mialoubug

Back to top Go down

666 Park Avenue Empty Re: 666 Park Avenue

Post  Heather Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:04 pm

I want to like it more than I actually DO like it, I think. John Locke and Vanessa Williams are great; I am not totally sure the show has figured itself out yet. Pacing felt like an issue in the second episode. And casting -- the guest actress was so wooden.

Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Shalamar Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:48 am

I'm in for the duration, but it better step up its game. I find the two young leads very bland and uninteresting. Oh, and Buffy did a much better job with the song "I Only Have Eyes for You".
Shalamar
Shalamar

Back to top Go down

Post  KaveDweller Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:29 pm

I think it has a lot of potential, but it needs to find it's footing. Is the focus supposed to be Terry O'Quinn and the soul of the week? Or is it about figuring out who what mysteries the building holds. I think the former would be more interesting, but so far doesn't seem to be how things are going.

The problem is, I don't really care about any of the characters yet.

KaveDweller

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum