Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zachary Quinto

3 posters

Go down

Zachary Quinto Empty Zachary Quinto

Post  Poubelle Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:34 pm

...because I wanted a thread for a non-trainwreck. He's cute, talented, and I think his low-key coming out was one of the best ever (tying it into wider bullying issues on his blog, and talking about how being affected a role he did in a magazine). Admittedly, it's easy to be low-key when your sexuality is pretty much an open secret.

His new Wall Street movie seems to be getting some quite good reviews.
Poubelle
Poubelle

Back to top Go down

Zachary Quinto Empty Re: Zachary Quinto

Post  Miss Moneypenny Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:49 pm

I like him--I find him really intelligent and interesting in interviews--but I'm not a super-fan in any way, so I was surprised how pleased I was for him when he came out. The low-key, non-fame-whorey way he did it probably had a lot to do with it. You could tell it was a personal decision and not a PR one.
Miss Moneypenny
Miss Moneypenny

http://daisyrazor.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  narfzz Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:14 pm

Oh wow! I'm very behind on my celebrity news and did not know this at all. I was instantly a fan of him after the Star Trek movie. I think I watched all his interviews dealing with the movie and I agree, he has a way with words that really shows he's a very intelligent individual. Unlike his co-star Chris Pine, but I forgive him since he's cute.

Admittedly, it's easy to be low-key when your sexuality is pretty much an open secret.

So true!

narfzz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum