Pretty

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Pretty

Post  Lis on Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:07 pm

Not over it yet. And then there's the prettiness of Silk.

Lis

Back to top Go down

Post  MtOlivePickles on Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:23 am

Last Friday, I went to see the Backstreet Boys live and I ended up meeting Kevin Richardson. Y'all, he is still just so handsome. And Howie is looking really good too.

MtOlivePickles

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthedeuce on Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:44 pm

Whoa, how did you meet some of the guys? That's pretty cool! Kevin was the first celeb I ever admitted to my sisters that I thought was cute.

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  MtOlivePickles on Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:10 am

whatthedeuce, after the concert there was this after party/meet and greet session that I splurged on, and I got to take a picture with Nick, Howie, and Kevin. And after the after party, I and a bunch of other people made the mad dash over to the backstage gate and Kevin was out there talking to people and signing autographs. I ended up being one of the few people with an extra Sharpie, so he got to use it on my paper and some other people's stuff. He even recorded a short video for this other girl's best friend who was in the hospital. I didn't take a picture because my phone was pretty much dead at that point, but it was still amazing.

MtOlivePickles

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthedeuce on Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:32 pm

I've always wanted to attend a meet and greet. That sounds like such a memorable experience!

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  puddingcup on Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:59 pm

Wasn't sure where to put this, but saw part of Zoolander again and realized one of Derek's model roommates is Alexander Skarsgard. So young and goofy!

puddingcup

Back to top Go down

Post  Lis on Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:15 pm

I'll repeat myself.

Lis

Back to top Go down

Post  puddingcup on Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:40 pm

Is this where we talk about People's Sexiest Man Alive, even if we personally think Adam Levine is kind of gross? One interesting factoid - Adam is People's first Jewish SMA.

I buy a copy of the SMA issue every year to send to my friend as an inside joke for her birthday, which is usually during the same week the SMA issue comes out. Of course I read it before I send it out, and check to see what token Asian men were included (this year: Will Yun Lee). This friend just got married this year so I'm planning to paste a photo of her husband's face over Adam's. I'm sure she won't mind, she's more of a Ryan Gosling type of gal.

Lis, I just saw your posts. RPJ is very pretty. I've seen him in Persuasion and David Tennant's Casanova.

puddingcup

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthedeuce on Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:36 pm

I saw Adam was crowned SMA and just rolled my eyes. Dude has always struck me as being very smug so I'm sure he really needed one more lovely ego boost. I used to love M5 back in college, but now Adam just grates on my nerves. I like that he admits he can be a bit of a douchebag though. That gets him a bit of goodwill from me.

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  Cutebutpsycho on Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:26 am

I don't get why he got it, but I can name tons that are hotter and have had a better year. Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston come immediately to mind (more Hemsworth really), or Henry Cavill and Idris Elba. With Idris Elba it'd be a wall-to-wall article of hot dad jokes. It'd be great!
Cutebutpsycho

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthedeuce on Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:22 am

I'm pretty surprised myself that it wasn't Chris Hemsworth!

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  Carrie Ann on Thu May 08, 2014 12:17 am

Matt Bomer, Good Lord.
Carrie Ann

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthedeuce on Thu May 08, 2014 1:56 am

His face is unreal, and I actually believe he's a whole different life form because there's no way in hell that he's a flesh and blood human. He's simply too flawless.

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  Raised by wolves on Thu May 08, 2014 2:06 am

True, true. He's perfect.

Raised by wolves

Back to top Go down

Post  particle_person on Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:05 pm

I needed this in my life.

Jennifer Lawrence facepalming Emma Watson. The GIFs will flow now.

Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post  Lis on Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:29 pm

It has been a week, and still...
That whole *Mannschaft*! Look up Mats Hummels and Jerôme Boateng and Erik Durm and Miro Klose and Lukas Podolski and Marco Reus and the Bender twins and...

(And the HoYay!!)

Lis

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthedeuce on Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:27 pm

Dave Franco has the most adorable smile. Also he's the un-crazy Franco at this point, which is why I chose him as my weekly Mancrush Monday subject on Instagram. Why must he be so adorable?

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lis on Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:25 pm

Manuel Neuer and Christoph Kramer (warning: music)  -it always takes me a long time to get over these things... Look at those abs, though!

Lis

Back to top Go down

Post  MtOlivePickles on Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:57 pm

I have two episodes of Daredevil left and I am despairing over not seeing Charlie Cox beating people up and bleeding very attractively for like, another year. Send help.

MtOlivePickles

Back to top Go down

Post  wenchsenior on Sat May 16, 2015 8:26 pm

I realize this forum is losing steam, but I simply had to share. While perusing a blog totally unrelated to celebs, I was delighted to find that the blogger randomly had pics of red-carpeting James McAvoy and Anne-Marie Duff all over the place. I used to think I didn't like James bearded, but I have changed. my. mind. Also, the new streak of gray in his hair is making me feel fluttery.

On a related note, somehow Gemma Arterton looked amazing rather than trashy in this dress at the Olivier Awards. Superpower?

wenchsenior

Back to top Go down

Post  Snarryfan on Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:16 pm

Caitlyn Jenner is gorgeous.

Snarryfan

Back to top Go down

Post  jstilwe on Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:34 pm

Word. Such a boss way to debut as herself. Totally stunning.

jstilwe

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthedeuce on Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:54 pm

I'm so glad she knows gets to express herself the way she's always wanted to and that people I know seem to be reacting so positively to her transformation and public debut. I hope this helps a lot of transgendered people out there feel less isolated or fearful of what I'm sure is often (if not always) a very lonely and tumultuous experience that not many folks can relate to or want to understand/empathize with. Four for you, Caitlyn Coco! You go, Caitlyn Coco!

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  Snarker on Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:25 pm

jstilwe wrote:Word. Such a boss way to debut as herself. Totally stunning.

Yes, quite a triumph of plastic surgery, costuming, makeup and photoshop.

Snarker

Back to top Go down

Post  wenchsenior on Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:33 pm

Snarker wrote:
jstilwe wrote:Word. Such a boss way to debut as herself. Totally stunning.

Yes, quite a triumph of plastic surgery, costuming, makeup and photoshop.

Yeah, whatever. Although it's nice for the transgender community to get some normalizing press, but that family is a freaking trainwreck of publicity whores, so I can't feel anything but cynical and grossed out by this whole media circus. I wonder if the transgender community is that pleased about it either? No idea.

wenchsenior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top