Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebrity Couples

+79
nikita
Algae
Corellderaan
Fiammetta
Raksha
inversed
ulkis
Corvus
mandalaya
katesti
philophobe
naughty zoot
Agent Sculder
puddingcup
Genevieve
eventide82
Morning Angel
particle_person
The Dude
00redsvt
mialoubug
salamandersam
Skyblade
themis
emrie
crow
jennlynnster
jstilwe
Instant Monkeys
Cynara
Coneycat
mayram
grayel
MtOlivePickles
Putli Bai
Snarryfan
Crowbridge
Grainne Mhaol
Caramel Coffee
GoodbyeWithWords
eco
Lily Rose
dinahmoe
ActonBell
mokey75
Matinee
Miss Moneypenny
year of the cat
UmaOprah
laddical
swsa
Jude
TiffanyNichelle
Poubelle
Red Wolf
Carrie Ann
Raised by wolves
Arabella
Melk
Kiran
maxell131313
Binky
Gillian
whatthedeuce
Unlucky Bear
Cutebutpsycho
QueenSix
dionneshea
slmader
Swarley
punkysdilemma
wenchsenior
Eris Rising
biakbiak
The Glen
blixie
Heather
Evil Evelyn
bookworm
83 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

Celebrity Couples Empty Celebrity Couples

Post  bookworm Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:39 am

I know. It was less than the age that did it for me (which is really squicky on its own), and more like it seems he dumped the other girlfriend when she got too old.
bookworm
bookworm

Back to top Go down

Celebrity Couples Empty Re: Celebrity Couples

Post  Evil Evelyn Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:54 pm

...and too wise to put up with his bullshit. *sigh*

Evil Evelyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:51 pm

The worst part is that the 26-year old girlfriend is, I believe, the one who was his goddaughter also. There's a strong chance he changed her diapers. I said to Jessica that would be like if she dates one of my kids in 20 years and she almost fainted.

Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:26 pm

He's always been a total sleaze, so I can't say I'm surprised. Still ooged out, but not surprised. I still remember the EPIC crazy of him and Sean Young. Hoo boy.

blixie
Mod Squad

https://thesnarkening.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Glen Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:41 pm

Heather wrote:The worst part is that the 26-year old girlfriend is, I believe, the one who was his goddaughter also. There's a strong chance he changed her diapers. I said to Jessica that would be like if she dates one of my kids in 20 years and she almost fainted.
Oh, no. That's one of the sleaziest celebrity stories I've heard in some time. It's just so wrong.

The Glen
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post  biakbiak Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:41 pm

Goddaughter or not, I can't believe James Woods has ever changed a diaper.
biakbiak
biakbiak

Back to top Go down

Post  Eris Rising Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:43 am

biakbiak wrote:Goddaughter or not, I can't believe James Woods has ever changed a diaper.

At age 66, it's possible that he's changed a few of his own.
Eris Rising
Eris Rising

Back to top Go down

Post  wenchsenior Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:40 pm

Red Wolf wrote:What the hell do these young women see in these old men? Apart from money, I mean.

Ok, I am in NO WAY condoning that extreme of an age range when dating. And James Woods has always been a sleaze like that. And I think the reality of dating an older guy probably often DOES come down to the old animal instinct of Younger Woman is hotter and will put up with older guy's bullshit; and Older Guy has more resources to take care of Younger Woman.

However, in the ordinary world (AKA my life), I can tell you that when I was in the 16-25 year range of age, there was barely a Hollywood or musician heartthrob of appropriate age that did anything for me. (Notice: this is fantasy-life attraction, not actual dating). There were occasional exceptions, like the only slightly older John Cusack, but generally if they were younger than 35-40, they were not even on my radar. Part of this is that looks/body are not the primary thing I'm attracted to (though of course they are a pleasant feature). However, I also had zero interest in 'bling' or fancy lifestyles (still don't), and I wasn't looking for a 'daddy' to take care of me. I just perceived older men to be more mature, interesting, accomplished, etc., and that fell into the category of 'sexy'.

In regards to ACTUAL DATING, I didn't do a lot of that until I was in my early 20s. I had plenty of real-life physical attractions to age-appropriate boys, but I generally didn't find them intellectually stimulating enough to want a romance (though I had a lot of guy-friends). I ended up hooking up with, and eventually marrying, a man 9 years older than me. Whereas my peers were still in the irresponsible stage of partying and figuring out you want out of life, he had a ton of real-world experience, a great intellect, a lot of personal drive, AND was athletic and manly in the more 'traditional' ways that most girls seem attracted to. So that's still working great, 23 years later.

I kind of doubt Hollywood works like my life, though, so I'm not sure how applicable this is.

wenchsenior

Back to top Go down

Post  punkysdilemma Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:25 pm

I've always assumed it was something like "People in society today just can't appreciate our fabulous, unique, non-mainstream love which knows no boundaries" -- the kind of thing only certain people in their early 20s can say with a straight face.  

My husband has 13 years on me but luckily we're both quite immature.  *ahem*  I cannot fathom 46 years' difference, especially when the younger one is 20.  (OK, if she were 40 and he were 86 it would still be odd, but at least she'd have put in some years of, you know, being an adult and stuff.)
punkysdilemma
punkysdilemma

Back to top Go down

Post  Swarley Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:02 pm

Kroger and Lavigne got married. I give it 18 months.

Swarley

Back to top Go down

Post  slmader Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:17 pm

Henry Cavill, Kaley Cuoco dating. Didn't know he and Gina had split but apparently it was fairly recently.

slmader

Back to top Go down

Post  dionneshea Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:42 pm

I thought Kaley was engaged. I remember her tweeting about it and it didn't seem like that long ago. (Of course, 2008 doesn't seem like that long ago, so it could have been two years ago for all I know.)
dionneshea
dionneshea

Back to top Go down

Post  biakbiak Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:46 pm

She was only engaged for a few months and it ended fairly early in 2012.

That is a quick rebound relationship for Henry because Gina was with him at some Man of Steel events.
biakbiak
biakbiak

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenSix Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:50 pm

As one of my role models Lucille Bluth might say, I don't understand that sentence and I won't respond to it. (I am not bothered by the fact that my pseudo boyfriend might be dating Kaley Cuoco, I am just sorry that this is how I find out).

QueenSix

Back to top Go down

Post  bookworm Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:04 pm

That is some uneven pretty right there, but honestly every relationship would probably be like that.
bookworm
bookworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Cutebutpsycho Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:21 pm

QueenSix wrote:

As one of my role models Lucille Bluth might say, I don't understand that sentence and I won't respond to it. (I am not bothered by the fact that my pseudo boyfriend might be dating Kaley Cuoco, I am just sorry that this is how I find out).

See, given that he's a big 'ole nerd with WoW, I'm not really surprised by this. I will be disappointed if he doesn't cameo on The Big Bang Theory as a result.
Cutebutpsycho
Cutebutpsycho

Back to top Go down

Post  dionneshea Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:51 pm

bookworm wrote:That is some uneven pretty right there, but honestly every relationship would probably be like that.
I don't know, he's not that unattractive. When he suits up, I think they're about even.

For reals though, I would love to look half as good as Kaley Cuoco on her worst day, so I don't think the pretty is uneven at all.
dionneshea
dionneshea

Back to top Go down

Post  wenchsenior Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:36 pm

dionneshea wrote:
bookworm wrote:That is some uneven pretty right there, but honestly every relationship would probably be like that.
I don't know, he's not that unattractive. When he suits up, I think they're about even.

For reals though, I would love to look half as good as Kaley Cuoco on her worst day, so I don't think the pretty is uneven at all.

Cavill definitely seems to go for the athletic girls, as opposed to pure looks.

wenchsenior

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:41 pm

Kaley Cuoco is lovely! And she comes across as really fun, and I've heard second-hand that she's really normal and cool. So good for them.

Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Unlucky Bear Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:33 pm

See, given that he's a big 'ole nerd with WoW, I'm not really surprised by this. I will be disappointed if he doesn't cameo on The Big Bang Theory as a result.

From your lips to God's ears. Seriously, though, Kaley Cuoco has really grown on me over the years on TBBT.
Unlucky Bear
Unlucky Bear
Official Succubus

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthedeuce Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:38 pm

He is my new celeb crush, but since I haven't a shot in hell with him, I think Kaley is a cute match. She's absolutely adorable and seems so sweet and down to earth.

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  Gillian Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:24 pm

I am so weirdly thrilled with this because I think Kaley Cuoco is normal pretty rather than Hollywood pretty.  Like, she is way better looking than me, but she looks more like the pretty girl you see hanging out at your favorite bar on the weekends rather than intimidatingly, unachievably Hollywood pretty.  Plus, from what little I've read about her, she seems pretty cool and normal.

She and Johnny Galecki used to date, right?  However amicably that may or may not have ended, I would not want to be that guy the day Superman decides to come hang out on the Big Bang set.

Last edited by Gillian on Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Gillian

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthedeuce Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:30 pm

She and Johnny dated for about 2 years, I believe, and are still incredibly close. I actually just looked at her Instagram yesterday (because I'd heard this tidbit about her and Henry dating) and saw a cute collage she posted for Johnny and that cute guy that plays Raj's birthdays, calling them her two fave guys in the world.

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  Binky Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:37 pm

I was about to say, I don't really see a pretty differential. They're both very attractive people, although she is more 'normal' attractive than super surgery/luck celebrity pretty.

Also, I could have sworn Johnny Galecki was openly gay.
Binky
Binky

Back to top Go down

Post  maxell131313 Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:39 pm

No, that's Jim Parsons who is gay. Johnny Galecki is straight.
maxell131313
maxell131313

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next