Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MasterChef

2 posters

Go down

MasterChef Empty MasterChef

Post  vwlphb Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:27 pm

Did anybody else watch MasterChef Junior? I usually don't watch cooking shows, but I loved it. All the kids were great. Gordon Ramsey and the other judges were really cute with them too.

vwlphb

Back to top Go down

MasterChef Empty Re: MasterChef

Post  punkysdilemma Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:56 pm

I watched it and really liked it. The judges were complimentary without being patronizing, and were critical without being dicks. Too bad it was such a short run but I assume they couldn't take kids away from real life for too long.

I want to think Gordon Ramsay is more like how he was on this show (which is more like how he was on the original UK version of Kitchen Nightmares) than he is on Hell's Kitchen et al. I really liked the couple of times throughout the competition that he helped one of the kids get back on track.

I was *really* glad the kids' parents barely figured into the whole thing. I figured Fox would try to find some way to create stage drama with stage moms but was pleasantly surprised they let the kids stand on their own.
punkysdilemma
punkysdilemma

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum