Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wire

4 posters

Go down

The Wire Empty The Wire

Post  Francie Nolan Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:46 pm

Hi, I'm one of those terrible people who finally watched The Wire and now can't shut up about it.  

I put off watching the last season for a long while because I didn't want it to end, but I finally watched all of season five this week, and I'm still emotionally drained and inarticulate over everything.  Omar, man.

Francie Nolan

Back to top Go down

The Wire Empty Re: The Wire

Post  Raksha Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:35 pm

I've been putting off season 5 for over a year because I don't want it to end and also because I was emotionally exhausted from watching the first 4 seasons in the space of, like, a month. But now it's been so long that I keep thinking to myself, "Gee, this show has a lot of complicated storylines and character relationships, I should rewatch the first 4 seasons so I don't miss anything in the 5th." Which sounds like a great excuse for a rewatch!
Raksha
Raksha

Back to top Go down

Post  Binky Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:51 pm

Season 4 is my favorite. I liked the final season, but I totally understand savoring season 4, Raksha.

Of course, when I finished season 5, the first thing I wanted to do was rewatch the entire series.
Binky
Binky

Back to top Go down

Post  kanding Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:43 pm

You all are braver than I am. I stopped mid-season 4. I just had a sinking feeling about those kids and I lost heart. I know I should go back, start from the beginning, and finish the damn thing, but I haven't got it in me.

kanding

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum