GP called away to make movie

Go down

GP called away to make movie

Post  particle_person on Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:31 pm

Apparently Gwyneth has had to leave to work 14 hour shifts on some film, so I am going to change Snarkfest back to its old self for a while. I can't say gluten free pant is gone for good, since after all she is our new owner, but we may have few months of relative normality.

In totally unrelated news, thanks to Genevieve for all her help in behind-the-scenes dealings with gluten free pant. She went above and beyond and prevented murder on six separate occasions. Gwyneth still doesn't know how close she came.

Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Re: GP called away to make movie

Post  big chicken on Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:52 pm

This is disappointing. I was hoping gluten free pant could advise me whether it was acceptable to use good quality kosher salt in place of Amethyst Bamboo ($38.50 for a 1.2 ounce jar) in this sauce I'm making for my spelt pasta.

big chicken

Back to top Go down

Post  Instant Monkeys on Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:08 pm

Poor Gwyneth. She works *so hard*.

Thank you, p_p, for spiffing the place up so nice for our new better, and thank you, Genevieve, for assisting her so excellently. :)
Instant Monkeys

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down