Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grimm

+20
blooey
Rhilin
mialoubug
truecrystal
dreago
Poubelle
Bad Username
Unlucky Bear
TiffanyNichelle
The Glen
mrinsouciance
killershrew
maxell131313
curryalley
Instant Monkeys
sagitare
bbridges
Kiran
laddical
bookworm
24 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Grimm      - Page 3 Empty Re: Grimm

Post  salamandersam Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:11 am

I used to watch this show regularly, but I've only watched part of the first episode this season. I think Sleepy Hollow has filled a similar niche, just with better actors and more beautiful cheesiness.

salamandersam

Back to top Go down

Post  Instant Monkeys Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:28 pm

I've been feeling quite affectionate towards this show this season. I don't even dislike Juliet anymore. I SO prefer it now that Juliet and Hank know what's going on and there's less tedious secrecy shenanigans. And Juliet actually has useful skills, so it's nice to have her contributing something other than being suspicious and/or in a coma.

It's definitely getting to the point where it gets weirder and weirder that all these monsters, etc. keep attacking and yet the police don't know anything is out of the ordinary. This last episode, when they took down the Krampus and they were all just standing around being like WHAT SHOULD WE DO NOW? DO WE KILL HIM? and Monroe was like "This is kind of your job" and it was like, are we going down that road? are they going to arrest the Santa Claus monster? but then he turned into a regular dude. D'OH. But he's going to turn into the Krampus again next year! But the Wesen council can deal with it. I just love how the writers keep weaseling out of that. I mean, those merpeople that were going to die if they stayed in jail out of the water for like five more minutes? How would THAT be explained?

It's such a silly show and I just enjoy it. Especially Monroe and Rosalie. It's really nice to have another female regular.

Oh, and I wasn't even counting Adalind: is she actually a regular?? I guess so since she was in pretty much every episode. I also could not care less about her or about the boring Europlot about the royalty or whatever. I have no clue what's going on and I just pretty much tune out while that's all happening. I am a little interested in the forthcoming evil baby but, yeah, we didn't really need to see a B plot of that in every single episode. The super gross one with Shohreh Aghdashloo with the disgusting ritual that never ended was pretty good. For the most part, though, my interest dims every time the "VIENNA" legend comes up.

I hope Nick's badass mom comes back.
Instant Monkeys
Instant Monkeys

Back to top Go down

Post  mrinsouciance Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:19 pm

Instant Monkeys wrote:It's definitely getting to the point where it gets weirder and weirder that all these monsters, etc. keep attacking and yet the police don't know anything is out of the ordinary.

If you were familiar with the real-life Portland Police Department, you'd understand that's probably the most realistic aspect of the show.

They're dragging out the Euro storyline way too long.

mrinsouciance

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum